Tell me Sup Forums how many virgins you've done

tell me Sup Forums how many virgins you've done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rule of three
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't lose my virginity because I never lose

2: some highschool girl who had never done anything and thought I'd fall in love, and my fiancee.

2 out of 9 were virgins. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Its not all that great. They are naturally unskilled and it always hurts the first time.

just 1..I was one too...We took each others virginity..

its not about the sex, it's about conquer the land

The fuss, or thrill is because you're the very first to go... "Where no man has gone before..." They're FRESH!

Well over 20

1. It was my first time too so I didn't even really notice any difference. At this age I'd rather be with a girl who's banged other people at this point. Being 24 and a virgin is weird no matter what gender you are.

napolean complex

1 gave me hundreds of blowjobs and the other 1 I fugged

tfw lost your virginity to a virgin

none, but a lot of them lied about being virgins

She's still a virgin, "technically", she only let me finger and eat her out - but she sucks a fantastic penis!

Just one.

Man fuck i dont know which ones were virgins or not...

Check em, and zero. I grew up in the snooty suburbs where the girls were extra loose and absolutely had zero morals. Bitches were losing their virginity at 14-15 left and right, incredibly loose rich spoiled girls. And when I got to lose mine and pretty much every girl I've been with since I'm in the USA has been incredibly loose morally and physically and overall terrible people. I recommend not giving the time of day to American women

I could legit ruin your life right now.
Blur out the name before you post someones account.

I mean, look at that sweet tongue haha, BUT she hasn't just sucked my dick, so I don't get why she is so reluctant to have actual sex, as if that act alone and not all the other kinky shit don't make you a slut by itself!

(NOT slut shaming, far from it... I'm a male slut, so what's good for one, is the other - but I would TREASURE the thought of popping her cherry!)

yeah u could be a complete cunt like that doesnt mean u should. people do it cause they want to trust cunts like you not to

because she knows u dont give to fucks about her

Fuck no, not raining my life - I've said all these things to her in a public sitting around our whole group of friends. It's a known deal haha

do it user

he even called you a cunt

Nah, I do care - as much as she does - we have fun together - and you must have missed the part about her sucking lots o' other penis, eh?

Butnah, we game together, hang together. All of us. Go off and fuck around in old abandoned buildings and shit.

I only fuck slutty hambeasts at bars and clubs because that's the best I can do. I will never fuck a virgin unless I rape one...someday.

3 out of 6

Kek got me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lol classic woman move, saying that because a dick hasn't been in her pussy she's a virgin. you're a faggot for buying into that stupid meme user

a handful. i think 4-5?
honestly, more trouble than it's worth, really. only one of them knew what they were doing around a cock and that's because she sucked dick out of boredom and attention from guys (6/10, crap self esteem). The rest were timid and could barely figure out how to cum, let alone get me to cum. i'll take a cumslut with good hygiene and cardio over a virgin any damn day.

only 2 and the first time i had sex the rubber ripped with 2 loads in it but no prego, i was 16

Oh, thousands of times. I've fucked myself more times than I can imagine.

I'm jacking off, does that count?

nothing special

I think we all remember what its like to be 17 you faggot

3...none was even remotely worth it. I'd rather fuck a girl that knows what the fuck she's doing.

No OP, I am the virgins

Well done

fuck sluts, marry virgins. that's the rule

india?

Fucking love it. No idea why.

I think you got that the other way around.

Just 1. I've had gfs in high school but no sexual relationships. She was 14 and I was 17. I only put in about 3 good strokes in her but it hurt her so we stopped. It wasn't as awkward as you might think. We tried again several times and then she got used to it. Best pussy I have ever had in my entire life.

You do realize no one believes you Sup Forums guy.

holy shit lies

You imbeciles want to marry sluts? Looking forward to divorce?

pussy only one
anal quite a few haha
always women thou

They're more experienced in bed, so they know what they're doing. It's like having a guide.

And why would I want to divorce her?

india

ass doesnt count fag

They divorce you.

Not Indian but I'm skinnyfat like that guy

she's way too old Sup Forumsro
abandon ship!
does she have a younger sister?

Why would they divorce me if they married me? Doesn't make any sense.

nigganigganigganigganigganigganigga

Taken 3 in my life. All were in my teens.
>be 38

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

Are you fucking 12? Underage b& detected.

i take one pussy virginity, but she wasnt has a anal virginity anymore, does it count?

Took you long enough.

My now fiancee and I both took each others virginity. Pure and perfect and the only proper way to true, meaningful happiness in this life.

Kek

Speak engrish.

not a freaking chance. that bullshit meme needs to die

I lost mine at the age of 15 to a 27 year old female
I took the virginity of a 16 year old Asian girl
2 14 year old twins 1 month apart.
About 8 high school girls and 6 college girls

?

I just like (You)'s

I have a tally of 23. Im constantly told i look younger than i am, plus im not ugly

That's a lie women tell men to

1. pretend to be virgins
2. once they're not virgins, be able to say "ooh i've only slept with 2 guys before!!"

despite having had 15 cocks in her mouth/ass

really?

In other words you both ugly and nobody wans either of you, so you settled for each other. You have a sad life my friend, not knowing what you are missing out on. Have fun fuking the same hole for the rest of your life. Fag

Yeah, that's big with the latin catholics where I live. They're obviously just looking for sexual loopholes, and I'm just the guy to give it to them, if they noticed me for a change.

I thought its her virginity, turns out to be period blood

One on the left, it was memorable I'll give you that

I only had two girlfriends during high school. 1 freshman year and the 2nd from sophmore year of high school till junior year of college. They were both virgins but sex wasn't great until after the 5th time. Dating a non virgin atm, sex was great from the very beginning

i'll just leave this here

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rule of three

I missed out on the whole high school experience being an oblivious autist. So everyone was fucking each other all four years?

3, number one and two where in highschool, 3 was a month ago.

Pretty sure the 50+ girls I have slept with had all been with exactly two guys before. I tell them all I'm a virgin

U can actually feel the difference between a tight and closed pussy and a loose one. When penetrating for the first time it actually gets stuck.

If your mother asks, we'll just tell her we ate it all.

The biggest whore I've ever dated (desperate before I knew what I was doing) could hold me in, so that is untrue.

u guys are makin me horny

I wish I could feel a tight one. The only one I felt in my life was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

3, and it's overrated.

Yeah. Most people I knew lost their virginity at 16. I was a beta kid and was very clingy to my first girl. She was 16 and I was 15 so she left me for someone older. My second girlfriend was 14 when I was 16. But we lasted till we were in our 20's. I'm not sure about other people but the only reason I had a lot of sex was because she was really kinky with me and wanted to marry me. I did too but sadly I lost my temper and put it on her. Am 22 now and I got am awesome job outside of school bought my own car and home recently. I still think of her. Anyway I'm pretty cringe i just got lucky and found someone as lame as me while in high school

If you're 22 with all your own stuff, just learn to dress like a man, act confident, and tease women and you are golden.

1 (she claimed, she was my friend's sloppy seconds and I somehow doubt she was telling the truth)

Easily over 100 women, no virgins that I know of. I'm not muslim so I don't care and all women lie so what's the point. I've had one or two that were suspiciously good though and smelled like body spray, that can get awkward.

I started feeding better because of my company's dress code I just haven't found someone I really like. Not going to lie everyone in my place of work are gold digging bitches with no personality. And eveyone with personality i meet are unstable or fucking dumb. I don't want to "take care of someone"
I'm still going to get my master's i just hope I find someone there.
The only reason I haven't really looked for someone is that i still miss my ex. I left Stanford to go to a normal state college with her and everything still turned out fine. I guess I haven't moved on. She's attractive so last i heard is she's a complete slut. She slept with me and sent nudes while dating someone else. Didn't feel good. I thought she wanted to get back together.

Three guys.

2, the only two I've had sex with

There are a shit load more attractive women out there than men who have it together. remember that. you're a lot more special.

Says the virgin neckbeard...

At the same time, once you start "missing" a woman and you let that be known, you have exactly zero chance of getting back with her. Only way you have a chance is if you blow her off but let her see you with lots of other women. she'll get jealous maybe then but after you've been a little bitch, don't count on it.

I honestly haven't told anyone except this FWB I have. Yeah I'm not getting back with her. Especially not after that stunt.

Thanks it means a lot to hear that. I always think am a step behind or a failure but I just need to be confident

Not that good at the begining, u cant even push harder or go deeper.

Fucked a 18 year old twink off grindr once. He ended up crying a little. Still sucked me off pretty well. Wudda Champion

a tight little 15yr old when I was 16

and a 17yr old when I was 18