My female roommate is moving out & now I'm depressed

My female roommate is moving out & now I'm depressed

I never tried shit on her. She would walka round the house in a skimpy bikini and walk around in front of me freely with it. She would sun tan outside my window (facing away from everything) and I never knew if she did that shit intentionally or not.

FUCK

This time last year she moved in. We ended up hanging out a lot and she was quite nice to be around. She was down for me taking her downtown, to explore in the city, shopping, restaurants and nice days in the park. She even hung out with my friend group and we did a lot od other things together. For once I felt like a normie.

She got a job and was home less and less and less. She hasn't been home much in months and today confirmed she is moving.

Made me feel sick to my stomach. Now I will be at this place alone. It will feel like shit to be so alone. I don't like coming home and no one is here. It makes me feel like shit. It's so dead in this sleepy part of town and I've been renting from the same landlord for about 5 years now....

It's killing me. I'm just here by myself all alone and now when I pass her room/walk around she won't be there. No one will. Just memories.

No human contact.

Fuck.

You don't fuck your roomie faggot.

pic related?

God fucking damn it OP you sound so beta.
Shes moving out. you sound like a stalker creepy fucking idiot.

That's why I didn't try shit. She would walk in the kitchen with her ass exposed and breast coming through her bikini top. I had her at bars drinking before and took her home after a fun night out. I did everything in my power to not fuck her and I didn't. Year later she's gone and I'm left with the memories of w\her moving in this time last year and us doing a ton of shit together,

Did you ever talk to her about it? I'm sure she appreciates the space and respect you showed by not being the 9999999999th dude to hit on her this week.

You are a fucking idiot for falling for your roomie. Just beyond stupid.

thats bullshit you can totally fuck your roommate under certain circumstances.

so be like since your moving care to come back to my place ;)

>I'm sure she appreciates the space and respect you showed by not being the 9999999999th dude to hit on her this week.

I think she did appreciate that. She once posted on social media implying how annoyed she was with every dude she met hitting on her. When I took her out (as a friend/roommate) every single dude in my group wanted to fuck her and it was obvious. None of them got anywhere. I just feel alone I guess.

I stay gone until late and usually she'd be in the kitchen or least there in the house while I'm out. Now I'lll be coming back home late and no one is there. On weekends it'll be dead. Everyday here will be dead. I didn't talk to her much as the months went on as I did my shit and she hers but I just liked having someone around.

No not shit lel. I guess I have Sup Forums rite?

get a fucking dog or cat and shut the fuck up, you sound like a pussy.

this

my nigga, this is your chance to ask to hang out like a normie..with a real life girl

ask her if she has any friends that need a place to live.

also, look for another hot female roommate. it sounds like your old roommate really trusted you. you could even get your old roommate to write a nice testimonial if necessary to convince future hot chicks to trust you.

I'll move in with you. Where you at?

Nice trips. This makes me feel much better. Great suggestion, thanks man!

east coast!

Too bad faggot. You'll never be a normie. You just have to accept it. You're stuck with us for life.

fuck you faggot the goal is to get the Rick out of this shithole

NOPE. He'll never be a normalfag he'll keep coming back here, because look at him; he's already whipped. He's destined to be here.

I'm in Virginia. Let's do it

If you still want to be friends I wouldn't try anything stupid.
But if you wanna fug her;
Maybe go out for drinks with her again (say, for like a "one last time" kinda thing) and get a little drunk, and ask her back to yours, and if shit hits the fan you can just say you were stupidly drunk etc

Regardless of all that, at least get a new roomy!

Fuck off serial killer