Does any repellant actually Fucking work?

Does any repellant actually Fucking work?

Other urls found in this thread:

fhotd64476.yuku.com/reply/1579600/Re-Consuming-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-to-repel-mosquitos
blogiversity.org/blogs/cae/archive/2008/06/06/be-gone-mosquitoes.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit whudup

Wear a fedora and you will repel any and all females

DEET

But causes cancer

Alternatively, just never go outside

It doesn't work on the mosquitoes in Connecticut

boiiii

It works on Alabama mosquitoes, it'll work on gay New England mosquitoes

Your dick is a female repellant

you have to home make it. Get some red Gatorade and red koolaid (so it sticks to your skin), and spray in that fart in a can stuff (to keep the bugs away.) mix it all together, put it in a spray bottle, and you're good to go.

U joshin'?

Stuffing a fresh dryer sheet in my pocket always worked

lighter fluid and fire usually do it

Just rub it into your skin REALLLLLY good then light a match and the mosquitoes will just fly into the fire

stay away from water though, it'll wash it off.

Use plenty of spray that has lots of DEET in it. It works. Also, wear long sleeved shirt and pants and avoid dawn and dusk. Make sure there is no standing water around; that's how they breed.

I'm not kidding, the stuff works great. I give it to my friends whenever we are camping.

Heard this works best. Never tried

If they do I'll cover my kayak with them

More deet

kekekekekek

Had the highest one I could get at cabelas still got tattered up

This shit worked for me

100% deet works great. Ignore everyone who says it causes cancer. That's bullshit.

DO NOT USE DEET IT CAUSES YOU TO BECOME A NEET

DEET sorta

but one of the best ways is organically

first lower potassium intake female mosquitos need it for breeding (they are the only ones that poke)

less bananas is a big one

also cultivate goldenrod (its a weed in canada and the US i think
it grows at higher elevations and is a natural insect repellant and drives away wasps

I have a deet card from a field sanitation class i took in the Army. 10/10 don't listen to the lies. Shit is safe. I used it every time i went to the field

That shit smell like movie butter and seems to attract the Fucking things

Also catnip.

Caturday everyday and mosquitos won't go near it or leave eggs at the base of it.

nice we had a catnip plant at my grandmothers and always had 3-4 cats hanging at it

she taught me wisdom when she showed me you could sneak up on white cats cause white fur was linked to deafness

and sure enough there were two white cats and you could clap about 20 ft from them and they wouldnt notice it

grandma was wise

fhotd64476.yuku.com/reply/1579600/Re-Consuming-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-to-repel-mosquitos

Ur welcome

This is only serious reply i will ever make here.Mosquitos are attracted to concentrations of co2.
Your breath.There are machines that make streams of co2 that misquitos follow.At base of unit is small impeller fan that draws bitches into a filter.Only real mosquito machine that works,repellents are bullshit as is citronella.

Never reproduce, holy shit you are stupid

Apple cider vinegar it is
blogiversity.org/blogs/cae/archive/2008/06/06/be-gone-mosquitoes.aspx

Deet works really well, but watch out for ruining clothing. It can bleach dark clothes and dissolve some synthetic materials.

Underrated post

Well repellent does work it's just how strong it is. Repellent works by messing with the insect's reseptors making them go crazy. No only that mosquitos also follow co2 which not many repellents consider.

>reseptors

Please kill yourself

fire is pretty good op

If you wanna look like a freak, use catnip.

>It doesn't work on the mosquitoes in Connecticut

I'm I live in Connecticut and I can confirm that you are a fucking liar, and therefore deserve eastern equine encephalitis

100% DEET.

Off Deep Woods does the job for me.

try taking a shower you smelly faggot.

Also turn a fan on blow it into a corner.

Also just get bit enough until you develop a strong anti histamine response and don't welt up like a bitch

Also take a shower you sick fuck

bleach

You must not fish

Get yourself a tube of Army grade shit my man. Keeps anything away.

wtf

Virgin NEET detected

oh ho you forgot to call me a faggot too

>how to blend into niggerville

>Does any repellant actually Fucking work?

Your personality.

Tests are inconclusive.

Big words for a virgin

You want some big words son. Brace yourself...

Pineapple.

Mayonnaise

Binding arbitration.

Yeah motherfucker, big words!

Just get bitten so many times you become immune. That's what happened to me. Probably got bitten over 10,000 times in 3 days. Now I'm totally immune.