Why chinese people in europe is rich?

why chinese people in europe is rich?

they have one restaurant or a shitty shop and they drive mercedes or bmw

in america, immigrants don't have to business tax for 10 years. that's why

China's wealthy people go abroad, but the poor do not go abroad

Maybe fox ?
Call the embassy ;)

what up with chinese in spain, why do you have so many?

This guy walks up to you and spits at the ground, saying "wai lai la, gwei lo"

What do?

chinese bazaars and chinese restaurants, we love cheap shit and we are a cheap country to live in
i dont think we get that many, we just spot them more easily

i'll move to spain in 3 months to live ,soy ciudadano español, any advice?

no vayas a valencia o andalucia
ten cuidado si vas a madrid o barcelona
ten cuidado con tu equipaje y no lo pierdas de vista

Porque no valencia o andalucia? mucha inseguridad en madrid o barcelona? que le recomendas a un argie que quiere ir a españa a por el sueño español (?

What's wrong with spitting at the ground?

>I'll have a number 52 with sweet-sour sauce please

Deport him

Go back to Canada you stupid chink.

Is owning a Mercedes Benz a rich people thing?

en españa en general si te ven pinta de turista despistado igual te intentan quitar las cosas mientras no miras (sobretodo en sitios con mucha gente)
si vas a valencia vas a ver mas Alemanes y Ingleses que Españoles
si vas a Andalucia seguramente te gritan tonterias por la calle por ser argentino (y lo harian igual si fueres asiatico o negro)

>si vas a Andalucia seguramente te gritan tonterias por la calle por ser argentino (y lo harian igual si fueres asiatico o negro)

Andalucia=Sup Forums?

They have insane wealth inequality.

If a good handful can afford Mercedes/Maseratis while a massive portion of the working class work for just $400 a month, you know something is fucked up in that country.

>that smug, pie-faced, baby-cheeked chink trying to show off

I feel more intimidation and envy from Arabs/Persians who do this.

nah
Andalucía = texas/detroit mix
depende del area

>why chinese people in europe is rich?
are speak inglish very gud :^)

the ones that own take outs don't drive mercedes or bmw

those are princelings, they don't deal with plebs

porque que tiene los andaluzes contra nosotros? es por nuestro acento?

Por que eres un sudaca

So America is fucked up?

cerra el orto nadie te hablo a vos

>asian male

>el peruANO

this looks like a job for trump

1. Most people in china are poor. You are seeing a minority of the top 1% who went abroad.
2. Most Chinese only have one child. This, they are spoiled more than if they had siblings
3. There are no old money people in china, it's all nouveau riche. ALL nouveau riche show off and are tacky.
4. A Mercedes c250 would cost about $100,000 usd in china, a Ferrari would cost like $1million usd. If foreign luxury cars are far cheaper outside of china, you would buy one too if you were Chinese, no?

After maintenance costs, yes.

>they have one restaurant or a shitty shop and they drive mercedes or bmw
those are as poor as you but they believe buying/having well known brands products can make you look superior to others and they actually feel it the way. i mean, its what materialism gives to you.

Chinese wealth inequality makes America look like Sweden. In the US, the poorest people have a shitty apartment, a small tv, a beat-up car, as well as basic amenities like indoor plumbing and electricity. In China, the poorest people have huts and that's about it.

The rich enjoy insanely luxurious lifestyles in both countries, just like they do pretty much everywhere in the world.

The US and China have a similar income inequality.

Just because Chinese are on average poorer doesn't change the inequality gap.

As opposed to us Japanese in the 80's? Don't act like somehow we are better because our economy sucks.

materialism fucking sucks billionaires dicks. a bunch of chinese fall for it without having their own cultural/traditional option.

el CHIcano señores

Were you around in バブル景気 ?

Our parents were materialistic assholes, and many people around the world complained about their arrogance and opulance. They hated our trade surplus, our strong economy, and our buying of their businesses.

Chinese are not very different as far as I can tell

There is a growing sense in china that they also feel they've kost their sense of tradition/morality

Agreed. Many Chinese I meet hate their nouveau rich. It's why so many support Xi's anti-corruption campaign

There's definitely a disillusionment among some just like there was among my parent's generation come the late 80's early 90's

that bubble shit was for riches. contrary to the popular belief, us ordinary japanese didnt get any big benefit from it.
the problem, or what i'd wanted to have a discussion with you chinese posters, is they've lost their own traditional/cultural moderated practice which is rooted in 儒教s dogma as a good custom for everyone instead of getting the capitalistic way.

it'd certainly existed in the past, but mao and that capitalistic introduction destroyed it to the ground. and now nobody in china even remembers it.
this is what very few but rational chinsese concern about and never can be talked about on a shitplace like Sup Forums or reddit or anywhere on the american internet. though ive seen one guy with your flag pointing it out here only once.

Actually, they're relatively wealthy everywhere.

Except China.

the chinese do not practice as much confucian filial piety as they used to because of the modernization and 1 child rule

the chinese of the post liberation generation "born after 1949" do not want their child to be like the ancients
they want their children to be able to do things they couldn't do, go to college own houses cars and other things not because it's "destroyed to the ground" but because it is an inversion of the confucian ethics, china was humiliated, the insult to cultural supremacy which means that even if we do not practice the best we must obtain the best, chinese confucian ethics isn't like japanese honor>piety, it is piety>honor, family first, honor is subservient to the family

so wanting the children to get the best of everything is very confucian to us because however good the children has in life it reflects directly to the upbringing of the parents, including the passive acknowledgement of harsh punishment and regimes

you cannot apply your understand of japanese culture to us just because we are similar to you, it makes no sense

if you look deep in your soul you know i am right

meant for

sending them back to china would be a win win desu