My chubby college fucktoy

My chubby college fucktoy.

Dirty or degrading comments get her nudes/info

Ick

The best thing about fucking a fat girl... they never say no. You can literally fuck them any way you want.

lol didn't say pretty, just a cunt for use

especially shitface drunk lol

Nice sock you have there user

She looks like fucking Pam from Archer

I have to ask, is there some reason you can't just use your hand?

What a pig, I'd use her just for my own pleasure.

Whats her name

lol

nice

i guess there is a good correlation between how hot your girl is and the nastier/sluttier things u gotta make her to do. if she wasn't a 2 you'd might feel bad about treating her like a slut.

it doesn't come with hilarious pics like this for the internet?

oink

pretty sure this fatty got sauced a few nights ago

yup very true

Who

IT'S STILL HAPPENING!! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUDY HAS A CHUBBY BUNNY ASS!

what? lol

not really ready to give her up till I'm through with her this summer lol

I'd say she's a butter everything but she'd probably eat that too.

Hopefully she takes painful rough anal like a champ because I can't see any other good use for her.

She's the type of girl I'd pump a load inside her pussy after picking her up at a bar because I know she won't care about having raw sex with a stranger

Also any pics of her with cum?

but she'll at least have a good career lol

As what? A sack of shit? Hot girls get promoted, fuck pigs like this get pumped and dumped.

sadly no, but if all goes well she'll get gangbanged this summer

Last question: how'd you meet her and how old are you?

lol sarcasm bud, look at these pics and tell me how far she'll go after college...very dumb blonde

Christ, you have anything of this cunt getting fucking used? Bitch is shit otherwise.

she got hid cam taped in house basement, whole group of guys watch this in the morning

You gonna blow the bottom out vefore you're done? Humiliate her so she'll never forget what a useless cunt she is? Maybe even sell her body for next to nothing?

Are you going to show us? Maybe her family should know. Just the ones that'll fucking jack it to a blood relative being used.

Bet she got mistaken for being outside of her tank at least twice the day that was taken.

Is she near you now?

nah she's coming over tom

Fuckin' useless. You gonna show her what a useless cunt she is?

by the end of this summer she is going to get gangbanged by all 3 of my roommates after a long night out. It will be filmed and she will go home knowing that we each have a copy.

not feeling it

trust me we got plans for her

DONT KILL HER HOLY SHIT DONT DO IT

I could've sworn I've seen this thread nearly verbatim before...

That's it? No, you really wanna use her you take her ass every chance you get and sell her like a cheap whore. Tie her up, blind fold her, gag her, and throw in some ear plugs. Then rent out rides on her to the freshmen. Virgins get to the front of the line, she's the deflowering machine. $20 a pop.

nah bro just a good old fucktoy video

lmao solid idea, she got tied this pic night one sec

here

Plenty more. Get fucking depraved. Get her going on a glory hole and invite a family member like her brother or cousin (or father!) to try it out. Don't tell either of them who's on the other side. Take video of her polishing his nob and show her afterward when you tie her down. Be sure to capture that moment he busts one in her mouth.

>My

Hey Newfags: This thread gets posted 20 times a day you dumb fucking idiots

lmao

what is her name?

Your mom

Buo