Why don't you have a cute mongoloid gf yet?

Why don't you have a cute mongoloid gf yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

madelinestuartmodel.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It passes me off that the guy on the right would doom his stock with other women or even, potential offspring but selecting that Ronda Rousey lookalike as his mate... Ridiculous... Yeah, he may be a sperglord or autistic, but still.
I hear they're sterile but fuck if I know, still poor decision.

Who the fuck is this spooky guy running?

how the fuck does one get friendzoned by a downey?
oh right by being downeys themselves

Guy I caught on camera stabbing 6 people. It was in the Washington post, he's been arrested now.

Haha, that little crazy fucker.

Did, accidentally had kids. Couldn't live with myself for months.

cuz u dont have good enough genetics

Downies are sterile.

>friendzoned by a downey?

Looks like he's happy to be in the friend zone.
You're acting Jelly

Why do people even continue the theatre of entertaining this disability.

Someone has had to dress those two in the morning. Someone has had to feed them. Someone has had to type those fucking comments out. If the tards did it themselves, it would be an absolute mess and nothing would get done.

I'm sorry they're like that but we shouldn't pretend they are capable of the same feats as regular men when they have minds of children and have to be goaded into doing things nornal peoppe usually do.

Is it just me, or does the name travis have some connections to being retarded?

No joke, every person ive met in person named Travis was mentally handicapped.

Koksal Baba!!

Like spelling?

Like spelling correctly?

Someone explains to me how a 5/10 dude cannot get anything better than the absolute rock bottom.

Although i fully agree that all retards should be drowned as babies, you clearly know fuckall about down syndrome and it reflects in your retarded comment

Well robie is a weird motherfucker

I never thought about it. Got married, too young.

Cool thing would be, is that they usually die young, so ypu wouldn't be stuck with one foe too long.

thats koksal baba u fucking plebs, don't ever mistake koksal baba father for someone else

cant get it up looking at a potato.

he cucked a guy with downs

Honestly, I don't even think I could make myself cum into or on a downs person.

I feel like I should know more ds people though, like If one was chill, he would probably be pretty cool to be around. Kinda interesting, like animals that talk.... Idk, just very different... what happens to like ones without parents, can they make it?

Is there a down syndrome person who has started a successful business? Like all on it's own?

I feel bad for the Downsyndrome guy. He didn't deserve that shitshow.

Fuck, now I know why they call them potatoes. She actually looks like one.

Quads of downy power, activate!

> this is now a tard thread

>I went to a movie once
> a downs syndrome dude was there with two normal friends
>fullish theatre
>Previews commence
>transformers where they are in the desert and robot is like swimming in sand

>retard shouts

>FUCKING SAND NIGGERS!

>i just keep munchin popcorn. Now smiling

My aunt has downs and she'll be 59 in a couple months. I guess that's not super old, but I couldn't last that long.

What in fuck. This downy is a model now.
madelinestuartmodel.com

This her?

They all look the same, how did she make it above all the other ones?

This guy walks up and slaps your retard gf's ass

What do?

Pics or it didnt happen

This is a question I've pondered as well.

Koksal Baba, Turkey's most infamous mobster.

It's not very smart to let retards body build. Yeah sure it may be funny now, but just wait until they're all treated as equals and wreck our shit because they can't/won't be controlled anymore.

What was he happy about? It didn't go above his mongoloid head. Oh right, those fuckers are happy all the time.

No I think that's a dude

Did he survive the sniper?

eventually you're going to see this on the news/twitter/facebook/etc..
many 'normal' peeps hooking up with 'special' people and flaunting it.
much like sjw/fatties/etc.. advocating that love is love and it doesn't matter what kind of body/brain you have.

>nornal peoppe

Show some goddamn respect for the first American woman to medal in Olympic Judo, first ever female UFC Champion, first woman to earn Fighter of the Year, first mma fighter to win Fighter of the Year, first mma fighter to earn athlete of the year, first woman to be on the cover of ring magazine, and many other superlatives.

It's koksal u cunt.
Why the fuck you lyyyinnnn

This should be a meme

Ronda doesn't deserve respect. She talked shit and got head kick K.Oed for it. She bullied Arianny, and bullied Paige VanZant and claimed she could kick mayweathers ass, was a resident feminist who insulted average women, and is a fat pig. She also became the first UFC champion while ducking cyborg and beating fucking Liz Carmouche for the belt. Carmouche?! She nearly lost to goddammn Lauren Murphy and you don't even know who that is... That's the point.

WMMA was shit during Rondas reign, but Holly will always beat her and if Joanna Jedfuckcheck was 20 pounds heavier she'd beat the shit out of Ronda too.
She's broken mentally and has been reduced to Travis Brownes housewife. FUCK her and fuck you faggot.