What happened to Gary?

What happened to Gary?

Was in these threads earlier, before I had to head to work. Also curious on hairy asscrack Gary.

Went to work. Looking for an update from Lecroix

yeah, what ever happened to gary

Bump

Probably dead. I'd kill myself if that shit ever happened.

what happened

If what? Someone pulled a hoax and accused you of being a pedo?

Guy posing as a minor asked for dick picks and sharpie in pooper. Gary did it all. Set all the shit to his Facebook friends.

meant for

Shit yeah dude.

classic gary the goofball

I've been laughing over this all day. Not only did the dude suck a shit covered sharpie for a "15 year old chick", now he has to explain it to everyone he knows.

after a tad bit of research, you realize somebody got ahold of his account and is just fucking with him.
...in a major way.

I'm still debating on if the dude deserved it.

deserve has got nothing to do with it

>believing this farce
>journey.png
Never change Sup Forums, never change.

care to enlighten us with your research?

That is Unreal

Funny how all you guys show up hours after the shit went down. I suppose the Brad and Lani thing was all bs too.

RIP GARY

he ain't surviving this one...

what if it was you... think about that for a minute...

what if you were embarrassed and shamed in front of your whole family, all of whom you love just looks at you as shit.

Then again this site and yourself are just sociopaths.

Theres a place in hell for all of you

>you guys
kek

You weren't there.

The only path left is suicide. Literally after that his life isn't worth living.

so that's a no on the research then?

Right... And there's a place for paedophilia?

As a man who is nearly 50 let me assure you I'd never ram a marker up my ass for some teenage girl. He deserves this.

Nappa would have better luck in this thread. Too bad he never got dubs.

I was in these threads, not sure what came of it, if he killed himself or got into trouble.

Retard. Look in a dictionary for once in your miserable life.

Screenshot from him on his FB claiming he was hacked.

Also, which one of you fuckers made the "Gary Mitchell likes 15 year old girls" page?? Shits funny. Hope it gets popular.

>I was in these threads
doubt

The fuck I wasn't. Showed up in the second thread where his chair pick was the first image, that's where the dox and fb started rolling. The third thread had an image of pe pe... so eat some more dick.

Lacroix did, but he got post blocked because some fucktard reported him

Lol ok there faggot.

Lol. What else could he say.

Show screencaps or didn't happen. Then return to eating your daily bag of dicks, Louis.

That was because some user made a FB profile named Gary Mitchell and started friend requesting all of Gary's friends.

This is accurate. After first 2 threads original OP never came back and lacroix was doing gods work but got banned for breaking rule 4. This was around 2PM EST and threads kept being made up until #10 where some guy started spamming nappa kek

That he wanted to have a seat. A seat right over there.

This is the best hoax Sup Forums has pulled this year. Faggots think this is legit real. It's excellent work.

Oh noes an ignorant little boy called me a faggot! Whatever shall I do?

Oh yeah. IDGAF.

As accurate as what? Maybe as accurate as a faggot hoax.

It was about a guy posing as a 15 year old girl and was talking to Gary through Kik. The guy lives somewhere in Dallas, Texas. Still have doubt?

Awesome tabs you got there santa.

My sides have evacuated

i just hope he didn't fuck those dogs...

I dig your humor .

Lol wtf... You are a faggot lmfao. You made a post crying about some old fuck who was trying to fuck a 15 yr old tryna call us sociopaths and shit. Get the fuck off /B you pussy.

My sides are in Edmonton now

In December 1944, I departed for LeHavre, France, and entered combat on December 24, 1944. During our combat period, we were strafed by planes and attacked by the German 88's. We did not remain in a position for more than one or two days, as there was a great need for our guns.
Have doubt about that?

/B
Summer comes earlier ever year.

Gary will never live this down.
He will an hero soon.

No retard, that was someone else. I validly critiqued your English. Go back to your daddy and suck his dick. That's probably all you're good for.

White knight cuck

haha gary

HAHA GARY.

Lol W.E man congrats on critiquing my English .

First thread was fun, OP was not a "smoot talker" but he got this asscrack anyway.

Checked, but prove this is real...
>inb4 you asking me to prove it's not.
>inb4 "the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
You can't prove this is real.

What the fuck are you talking about lol

I'm not interested in your bs congrats. I want you to open a fucking dictionary and learn what a person who's attracted to post pubescent children actually is.

test

Testicles

Me too, my brother. Near Strathcona high.

As said before it is a pedophile lol

No, go away gary.

Do us a favor and lurk moar.

when pedos bitch about people not using the proper terms for being attracted to different ages, it just reminds me of trannies bitching about people using the wrong pronouns

guess we'll have to wait for lacroix to get unbanned tomorrow kek

No, why would I you French piece of shit

Either new or 01/10

So I was right, you're just a retard who's opinion is irrelevant. Thank you.

Jesus Christ nothing else happened to Gary, and nothing is going to. You brave heroes of justice just ruined his life family life, and whatever weird social life he had if he had one. What else do you want?

He deserves it, no one forced him. He willingly chose to do it all thinking it was a little girl. I was on the thread since beginning. To those saying it is a hoax he's being ducked with its fake, like there's several pics of him on the same couch on his fb with his face and dick in the picture, so what's the hoax? That he was tricked & was actually hoping for a little boy? Cahm ahn!

Lol alright man whatever makes you feel better you autistic fuck

Not to mention sharpie in pooper

kek

Someone got compromising pics of him and then made it seem like he tried to pick up an underaged girl.
but dontstopbelieving user.

He's fine.

Dutchfag

gary

The truth is stranger than fiction. It was all real.

But who was anime guy?

this

what was his adress

Lacroix the b0ss made it.

What happened to shave balls?

His family members just reported that he commited suicide...

Stop that Lacroix.

He an heroed, it's all over facebook.

>hair asscrack Gary

KEK

gary needs to shave his asscrack

Was he here posting himself?

Classic trump voter. Gary has more friends than you

GARY
A
R
Y

wrong i just looked on his facebook page