what's everybody drinkin' tonite??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIMPbPDwj_g
youtube.com/watch?v=jFdzEExPz5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this one's pretty delicious, but I'm moving towards the 211~

2:1 hot water : rum with a few drops of lime

hot mixture, where'd you pick that up?

it's grog, I looked it up pretty much as a joke a few years ago, but after trying it I never went back

a dope diluted drink, I always wondered how you make it. Having a good nite, friend?

lagunitas stout, its good shit

good to see yet another booze thread, Sup Forumsro

there should be an /alc/ board for drinkers...

OP can you do me a favor and change your shirt? There's nothing more depressing than somebody wearing a fucking Pizza Lil Ceasers shirt outside of work.

It's 7 in the morning, eurofag here.
Just ran out of beer, wat do?

Your moms vag milk
Now stop posting these fucking threads and take a shower
Fuck you disgust me

right? I love my only two days off of the week, doing this and playing games while gulpin' beers
Better? sheesh..

Can I ask. Are you an alcy. Also I still love it when I see you b ro. Miller here. Work tomorrow. Had a 3 hour nap so 2 hour sleep I should be fine. What up b king

drinking a high life 40oz

playing some gta 5 and just texting some females

YES! Much much much better.

I'm good, my user friend.

My uncle's wife died this week, and now that I'm done making arrangements, I'm finally taking a chance to relax.

t. degenerate pot head

hit the pub up in two hours for a swift half?
you're too kind~

do you wear those glasses unironically
i've always wanted to know someone who does that

do you like aesthetics?

i like you.

Who the fuck needs females when you've got GTA. What are you, a faggot?

you are the faggot faggot

i already own gta 5 with a sick 120hz 40 inch tv. so why not get laid and own cool shit? go fuck a guy asshole

I only do this on nites off, since I work the third shift. I'm playing some Super Metroid and listening to frank zappa~
sweet combo, buddy! I just now finally got to play that game, loving Michael, he's like if my dad were a former bank robber
lovely! cheers~
my condolences to yours, friend

wooosh

my eyes are ordinary as it is, brown on brown. plus, I like the look of these~
hey! ..you two play nice, shit.

Not much for pubs mate, but the nearest store opens in 30 mins!

Damn OP, I'm digging the glasses man

>go fuck a guy asshole

Don't knock it till you tried it

that dude is being a douche. im just here cause i know your threads and i enjoy chillin while drinking as well. that dude is being a faggot

sweet! you got work today, mate?
thanks, friend~

no big deal, I prefer to have fun all the same! enjoying your day?

Nope, early weekend from yesterday, fucking sweet. Anyhow, any tips for the shopping that's about to come up ? (beer wise)

It's hard enough when you don't have any platonic friends, no need to rub the fact that you're potentially getting pooty tang in our robot faces.

hungover from last nite. drinking a few beers to get rid of that.

trying to steal a jet from the gta 5 army base but keep failing hard.

how about you? what time is it where you live?

an excellent windfall! ...I don't know from UK beer brands other than whatever silly brands were on Red Dwarf. Go lager every time though and pair it with tasty gut cuisine~

Beefeater because it's delicious.

Did you look up the video on how steal the jet? It took me less than an hour once I figured out the best way to do it.

that is the HARDEST! I spent an evening trying to get in there right..
I'm off for one of two days this week, getting well smashed and listening to music. while enjoying a thread with noble folk such as yourself!

Hello me......

no i didnt. i saw it a long time ago, like 8 months ago. but rather try it myself. could you point out a small bit of advice?

also what you doing for entertainment at the moment? i know from your other posts you check out stuff on your laptop as you post and drink

is that beer?

what does it taste like?

Hello you!
I just check out music and shit, unless I find a cool, simple game. I was playing Risk of Rain for the longest time

Im in Denmark, pic related, what i drank before running out tonight

Nickel

I'm not OP, but if you get the fastest motorcycle, you can drive it around the the trench around the outside of the base until your wanted stars go away.

I can't remember the entire thing, but theres a youtube video that tells you how to do it.

It's still a bitch, because they'll try to shoot you down after you take off, and the jet can't take much abuse before its engines give out.

always love beer cans from other places!
TRUE.

It's an especially dry Gin. Gin comes from Juniper, or female seed cones (pinecones). Kinda tastes like anti-matter Christmas trees. I like Gin because it feels like it almost evaporates and leaves behind a liquid film of taste. It gets me really fucking drunk, near blackout. I've got work in 9 hours, 9 hour shift. I work at McDonalds, I am a manager. I am infinitely close to killing myself. My girlfriend left me; she is pregnant with my child; she is fucking some French guy. Alcohol and American Spirits Blacks are the only thing keeping me alive at this point.

you certainly have a lot of troubles on your mind. do you think this woman is worth your life or whatever else she cares to allow?

youtu.be/xIMPbPDwj_g

You happen to be my type so I'd be remiss if I didn't ask you to post nudes or at least your ass~

LOOK MAN, you cant go around feeling sorry for yourself. if you have a kid on the way you owe it to that little person to be around. if your retard girlfriend can't be an adult you at least can and you should try to fight for custody of the child. trust me man that is gonna be the best thing in your life soon.

as far as girls go you should also consider that there are other girls in the world that you can hook up with. its not the end of the world just cause on whore didn't end up being the one. if anything you will find that there are a lot of girls that aren't "the one" and yeah its possible you will have to date a lot. but trust me, dying isn't gonna be the answer you seek. this life has so much cool shit to live for

pull yourself together man

at least you have some good cigarettes

also: please don't kill yourself

She's pregnant with my kid. So for the next 4 months, yes. She's a junkie, and my cousin is in the D.A.'s office, so I'm not worried about custody. I am worried about her leaving the country (French fuck), or her staying clean.

I don't know if you read, but she's an ex. I'm working full time and getting my teaching credential. Read above portion of post.

They are actually really nice, right?

I miss Star Hood Trek..
I love my girlfriend, sorry~

Then enjoy a few cans on me mate

she is still having your baby and the rest of my post is accurate. so do yourself a favor and just try to not kill yourself over something that you can see thru.

again if she tries to pull that shit for child support and you can tell she isn't a fit mother fight for the custody and win. therefore you can be a better person in the end and trust me you will find something worth living for

just don't kill yourself

Brother, you've gotta either do the right thing or do the other thing. It's up to you

i know people probably would give this guy shit.... but i would love to party with him.

i thought this thread would suck but op seems actually cool. No drinking for me tonight just kicking back and playing some super mario sunshine.

To op! cheers!

this dude is putting a downer on this thread by trying to kill himself and here we are like bozos trying to help him out.

i don't think he wants the help tho.

what consoles do you own?

water

on gamecube or wii?

damn, i need to get me a wii. i dont want to pay 60 bucks tho. i have my whole gamecube collection tho so it will be well worth it

>super mario sunshine

quick! hide before Sup Forums hears about this

Nice shades!
I think I saw those on Swedish Beer Time!
thanks, friend!
aww, is that not the best game? I love that vacation atmosphere and pearly waters..

ma nigga

it was only when i grew up that i realized the only people that could pull of hawaiian shirts were, fat hawaiians or any hawaiians for that matter, old white rich men with grey hair and well thats about it, oh and fat guys

the choice is his, no business of ours.
I only have a laptop, the last two years have been cruel.. but my Steam is boisterous!
fair enough! enjoy, my filtered friend
it's all the more fun on Delfino though, eh?

you seem like a chill dude. do people at your work or your gf know you browse Sup Forums?

Meet the real Sup Forums.
In my misfits way of life.

unpopular opinion: economics aside, I think alcohol should be outlawed and destroyed. People who cannot have fun without it are useless to society.

Same eurofag here again, does it make me look bad to go buy a 12 pack 8 in the morning when the shop opens?
Due to my worktime/sleeptime(even tho its weekend now for me)

..the fuck's your point there?
I do this as a fun hug on my days off nowadays. the missus doesn't know, but who cares? I'm here for excellent chat-chitting

It's Cinco
Cinco de M
WHITE PEOPLE'S MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE!
day...

the fact that you care enough what people think about what you do with your time and money makes you look bad.

don't worry about living your life ever. do what makes you happy and thats it.

alchyfag here: I agree. I've often thought about moving to a mudslime country where alcohol isn't part of the culture

all too true, but it's far too late.
So have a beer and let's laugh unto the eclipse of times~
it's fine if you intend to grab a pack, have sips, and enjoy good times~

thx man, ill go buy some beers, brb

Jesus Christ somebody screencap these for a cringe thread

CINCO CERVAZA! ORALE

there are some anthropological theories that posit civilization only arose as a way to have reliable access to alcoholic beverages

i'd rather eat a box of razorblades

you are literally cringe bro

go fuck yourself and stop worrying about shit that has no effect on your life whatsoever.

we are just hanging out on a thread and here you come out of nowhere to be a bitch

dude, you have do leave your inhibitions at the door if you're going to enter a drink thread.

unless you're hawking some praise jesus AA shit, you're not in the right palce

It's gonna be okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=jFdzEExPz5M

I wish I could help.

Dude did you come on here and eat chicken nuggets one time? You look fucking familiar

I'm not drinking tonight but if I was I'd be drinking the bottle of Disaronno I have in my cabinet. Love that stuff

>tfw your beard won't grow above your neck and you have to take it out on the people in niche threads on Sup Forums

so you have STEAM?

you use your keyboard to play?

oh man, waaaaay back in the day, in a darker room.
could make for a lovely martini!

RIIIIIGHT??!!
I do, but my roommates PC is right next to me. I've recently started playing GTA5 on it at last.

does disaronno actually have nuts in it?

I've heard that it's almond flavored and Im deathly allergic to tree nuts

ive ask you this before in a thread a while ago. is there any way to see any posts you make on twitter or preferrably instagram?

the reason i ask is that in gta5 the game stops progressing at 66% and its a known bug. want to know if down the line that happens to you

I've only mixed it once and that was a toasted almond. Good but different. Straight up is my regular. German/Irish ancestry so you'd think I'd be a beer guy but I'm not.

I can't stop guys. I'm on another 60+ day bender. I cut back but it's bad.

HAHAHA

I'd post up my info, but me playing is super boring! Maybe there'll be a place for Michael when we've trained~
to each, their own! Although that combo sounds tasty!

what's your poison at least?
and if you don't mind discussing it, what kicked off your bender?