No Rekt Thread yet?

No Rekt Thread yet?

Could you imaging drowning in that shit. Damn shitty way to go.

Monitoring this thread.

Dumb nigger tried to climb the latter.

Drowning from turbulence. Or drowning after you got sucked out to sea 2 miles. Big difference, the ladder would be difficult.

Why would you assume they would drown? If they are totally incompetent swimmers I guess but it's not like they are trapped underwater or out in the middle of the ocean.

Allahu saucebar?

you can escape fate for only so long

A lot of people don't know how to swim, including myself (I'm not the guy you're replying to)

>African Space Program.gif

Guy was a cop killer, he's lucky they didn't just fucking shoot him in the skull

Anyone got the guy on the skateboard getting hit by the car while going down hill?

superlurk here. left the last dead rekt thread. impress me Sup Forums

There's double yellow lines for a reason, dumb fucking kike

Why did I laugh?

>ladder

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

What the actual fuck? Did he get hit in the ass by the train? Why the fuck didn't he just ram the nigger in front of him?

damn!

This is a rekt thread, not a cringe thread

haha, what an idiot.

Bruh :0

yeah my bad, i meant to post a different webm, but my computer doesnt let me preview it

I know that feel

Damn I feel for motorcyclist. Anyone have the full video of this dead man?

10/10
Moar like this?

you means a hero

Was expecting a cock breaking injury there.

that made me kekkle loudly

it was disgusting for a second, but then it was hot

I want to know the story of that guy. How did his head get ripped off?

I think he was trying to when he saw the train coming, but it was too late

Kids in the background. Fucking savages.

I don't feel for this shithead at all. Motorcyclists do this shit all the time. Think it's cool or something. It's a fucking coin toss. Go around a corner WAY faster than the safe speed limit, wrong side of the god damned road then act all surprised when there's a fucking car bumper in hour face. Holy shit that's stupid. Same goes for skaters doing this shit. Morons.

his head doesn't look dead in that, even though it's clearly decapitaded

its so easy throwing your hands up, giving up and sitting on your ass, people like you are victims even online , you're just a bystander, because you're too lazy , too weak to do anything about it, people like you don't change the world, people like you won't ever change the world, you just accept it and people like you make it the miserable place it is, the only security you have is that you're behind a screen, but you know the real truth , everyday when you wake up, with your self pity and self involvement, asking yourself how can I make myself the victim and the rest of the world a shittier place, while I spout hatred and laugh at other peoples misfortunes because I know nobody knows who I am after I get up from this screen but maybe you spout hatred because nobody knows who you are in your reality, because you're so distanced, so delusional and you find yourself so damn interesting and believe other people can't comprehend the complexity of what you will jerk off today, that you hide away, people like you can't make a change, people like you keep things the same, no room for original thought or ideas, no way to change the world, take the easy way out, you always have, haven't you? Obviously that's worked out hasn't it? You miserable bastard, maybe for once you should try the other route, maybe for once you could try to live and stop being a pathetic maggot feeling stuck in a hole that gets deeper because it's easy, nobody has it easy, change isn't easy, success isnt easy, great people never became great because it was easy

I've had a holy fuck moment like that before and let me tell you I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm surprised that I didn't shit my pants. The most scared I have ever been in my entire life.

its his nerves reacting

His eyes were still moving.

Made my balls twitch.

some uncommonly posted stuff, at least I haven't seen these in a while

Well what do you expect? It's not like there's an off switch in the neck. Not like in movies where snapping a neck means instant death. The brain persists for a little while, though blood pressure drop makes that period pretty damn short.

how much is that thing worth?

You must be new here

>taking multiple swings to behead someone
Looks like we know who's next!

reminds me of a story i heard at work. my company does work at a classified navy facility that has a large dry dock for nuclear submarines, one of the biggest in the world. sometimes we have to go down into the dry dock to do inspections and the older inspector told me that they accidentally opened the dock when people were in it years back. it's 50 feet of ocean coming straight at you. not only did they all drown, but they most likely were crushed into the concrete walls multiple times and then tossed around so violently that they wouldn't have had a chance to swim out of the situation anyway. makes me super paranoid every time we go there, other than a bunch of kids with machine guns running around.

around $800USD

For what

Lost

Thats a scary drop

Stupid bitch get off the track

that retard who first goes over to check on his buddy has a fucking sandal around his wrist.

are these things even people?

Corner cop looks like he wanted to start smashing the cripple's head in the door

'Oh no he might be injured, quick, pick him up and ensure permanent neck/spine injury!'

>dumb
>latter

i hate people who walk around with their faces glued to their phones.

they deserve this

dafuq ficking pigs.

Fucking this

the driver didnt even try to brake wtf

Anyone else seriously turned on by this?

that was satisfying

I love how the lady drawing the blood just looks at her like "wtf".

whyd it blow up?? was it that guys fault looked pretty guilty

MY SIDES!

actually havent seen this yet

this shit happened to me. had my legs twisted around the legs of the chair and almost broke both legs when i slipped off the chair.
couldnt walk for a good 2 weeks man.

keke that cop is 'roid raging hardcore

made me cum

why? cause you wanna show her your needle dick and hope she faints so can rape her without her laughing at it?

>this is like a fucking movie
>I will confront the cops and get them to drop their guns
>tell my people to also relinquish their weapons
>peace on both sides
>I will now be considered a hero by my community
>NOOOOPE, JUST GOT MACED IN THE FACE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH NOW I CRY

where does his head go?

Faulty O ring on booster rocket. Failed and leaked fuel.