IF YOU ARE 18-25 AND HERE AND LIVE WITH YOUR MOMMY- KILL YOURSELF...

IF YOU ARE 18-25 AND HERE AND LIVE WITH YOUR MOMMY- KILL YOURSELF. LIFE WILL GET WORSE SO HAVE THE BALLS AND KILL YOURSELF AND WIPE YOUR PATHETIC GENE POLL OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET

>be 25
>be here
>live in my own place

does this mean I don't have to kill myself?

19 here, live with mom, will leave when I'm 20. Everyone else I know is staying until 20. Helps me save faster.
Bye faggot.

>poll

Tbh

NO, BUT YOU HAVE TO CUT YOURSELF A LOT.

No. Last point is the most important

I lived at my mom's house until I was 26. My life has gotten substantially better.

Will you do it for me? I am really afraid of sharp objects penetrating my epidermis.

I CHANGED MY MIND SINCE YOU ARE A FAT FUCKING JEW- KILL YOURSELF.

I'm a 29 year old NEET who's still living with his parents. Been a NEET for 11 years

Show us the way, OP, go first.

YOU NEED TO DIE NIGGER. WATCH HOW TO DIE IN OREGON. YOU EVEN SING ON THE WAY OUT.

I have 2 houses

Well im 36, so im fine, right?

Helps me save extra money while i'm in college my man, plus i'm pretty handy to have around

Yes

Nah man, I don't have to do shit around here. Hell, I'm not even cleaning my own room. I've been living the dream all my life and done exactly whatever I wanted to do whenever. High school was hell, so I deserve a break after those 3 years

FUCK ME. 36 AND HERE. YOU EITHER A PEDOPHILE OR A FUCKING BOTTOM OF TE BARREL LOSER

LOL. HOLY FUCK. I LOVE Sup Forums BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS FOR ME, IT'S WORSE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

21 live with parents, but I'm working 40+ hours a week and cant afford to move out. In line for promotions in the future though and maybe I can move out eventually.

Do I have to become an hero OP?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I live with my mommy and I don't work. I am also 24. :D I LOVE it when you "contributing" members of society boast about how great it is to be independent and yet, you still complain about people who still live with their parents. I pay NO bills. Any money I make or get I save and spend on materialistic things I enjoy. All that at the cost of being bitched out by a "independent" individual who stresses over bills, food, and life in general. Peasants are hard workers, kings sit around and do nothing. I may be a neet, but I am living a fucking King's life. HAHA You peasants!

I'M OP AND I WAS JUST KIDDING, I AM THE LOSER, I AM THE PEDOPHILE, I JUST WANTED TO DO SOME SHITPOSTING BEFORE GOING TO BED

OP Is mad lol

>38 years old
>live with mom

feels good man

its okay dude, we understand you. now tits or gtfo. kay ^_^?

like you're a fucking role model

Fellow NEET Sup Forumsro. Feels great to have the sheep working for us

One of the biggest reasons why american culture is degenerate, kicking out their children sooner than is ancestral for us as homo sapiens

HI I AM REALLY REALLY OP. YOU ARE CORRECT ON 2/3.

STILL EARLY FOR ME TO GO TO BED.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, NIGGER? I AM OP. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SHITPOSTING?!

Aw whats wrong OP. Sad because you are such a fucking faggot?

Good thing im 26 and live with my mommy

To be honest, I've got a wife and 2 houses but I still like going home and chilling with mum and eating her food

I'm 24.

I contribute little.

In my mind I seem to blame my parents for my lack of aptitude. I'm getting better.

Suicide is important to think about, but I doubt I'll do it.

Life is worthwhile. Death comes to all, and I'm sure it will be amazing; yet my body tells my mind there is no such thing as death, and I allow fear, an instinct of the mind, to dominate my actions.

Curiosity and patience will find a gentle way out.

I AM REALLY REALLY OP AND HAVE A 4" DICK THAT IS USELESS

STOP FUCKING PRETENDING TO BE ME, KILL YOURSLEF FUCKING NIGGER JEWS

I AM OP AND I AM A NIGGER AND A JEW

STILL LONG WAY TO GO TO REACH THE AVERAGE FAT FUCK HERE

FUCK YOU I MADE THIS THREAD! KILL YOURSELF

Firstly, you won't commit suicide because you would have already done so. I know because I had similar thoughts, but they merely thoughts that we have in order to justify why we are sad. Your parents may or may not be at fault for your lack of determination, but in truth, it is all up to you. I won't dwell to far into this topic because I am a NEET, but I am in the process of hopefully becoming a nurse. Been attending classes for quite some time. I intend to stay with my mother though as I am a "mama's boy". Living this independent life is meant for families (i.e. wife, kids, dog name blue). What a shit world, society, and generation of humans. Dealwitit.

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY DICK? I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT

shhh your tard is leaking

the only shit you're smelling is yourself

>being this new

19 and live with my dad. Why would I get my own place? That's just more money wasted on top of university cost...

Other than for college who the fuck can move out at the age of 18? Very few.

>not living with your parents
>paying rent when you already had a place to live
>leaving a group of people who would cook and clean for each other

I'm no asshole who mooches off my parents. I'm just a responsible adult who knows the best living situation. Our society, the culture of generations past, is wrong on this one.

>this thread is a fustercluck and I enjoy it

Why is everyone on Sup Forums depressed and suicidal? Life is good guys! Lets fuck lots of girls, eat good food, party and of course work hard!

Thank you for your contribution to this topic at hand. I reward you with this plus sign to perhaps make you feel as if you earned it when in fact it is for the pity that I have for you and you inability to properly construct a single sentence with proper punctuation skills. :D

+

Also, umadbro

LOL!!!! "FUCK A LOT OF GIRLS". YEP, GIRLS WANT 500 POUND FECES ENCRUSTED AUTISTIC FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU GUYS

>I'm 45 and live with my mom and dad, I play
>xbox all day and collect pokemon cards and
>have every MLP plush. My parents buy
>me all of this and my mom has to work a
>60 hour week to support my Mountain Dew habbit.

This is the average /b user

inb4 correction of "you" to "your"

I'd actually blame the parents for that one.

Yes, if this were 2008 Sup Forums.

This new generation, most likely including yourself, consists of over-grown children with wealthy parents who pretend to be part of the "gang" that is thought to be anonymous. The true oldfags have already moved on to another site. One that is not plagued with this idiocy.

You're right it's hard to steer from this
stereotype even though they still
fit this category of degenerate.

And moving to Tumblr is not something
to be proud of.

A break that lasts as long as your entire school career?
It sounds nice but you could at least admit that you're worthless because you contribute nothing to society and live a selfish existence.

After you get your car paid off then you move out. You should be able to afford it then.

Without us you would have nothing. If everyone in the world were like you, none of those things would exist. Who needs who again? Parasites. Sub-humans.

>330lbs
>afraid to go to college because anxiety about grouping with others
>26 years old
>no job
>no hobbies outside of posting on /nba/ general on sp
>and even then they make fun of my weight so i have no true friends

give me some tough love, i don't know what to do

Why would I even want to contribute to anything? It's not like I owe anything to anyone

Here is your honest answer:

Talk to your family and friends about this struggle. Also, talk to a professional as well, they are there to help in these kinds of situations. College no matter your age will be worth it. Try and eliminate 1/4 of your usual portion when you eat every meal. Start out small, I GUARANTEE you will lose ATLEAST 30 lbs by doing that in a month. Also, try to be even a bit more active than you already are, albeit: walking more, cleaning your house, not laying down/sitting as much as you do. Drink ONLY water until you can start a good, nutritional diet. Try to go outside more as well. Do not and I repeat, DO NOT listen to anybody on the internet. They think they're funny making fun of people but it just shows how big of pussies they really are. Keyboard warriors and trolls are the cancer of the web.

thanks fam appericate it

fuck you Harry stop following me

LOL! You are not a necessity to life or anyone else's life. You are disposable and can easily be replaced regardless whether I persists to continue my happy NEET life. Go ahead, vent. It's all you have. Then go back to your work or whatever you want to call it, and then do some hard "independent" labor! :D Meanwhile, I'll contemplate whether I should purchase something irrational and pointless because I can. ;)

Also, stay off of Sup Forums, It's toxic. Only go on /nba/ and any other boards that you have an interest in that aren't full of negativity or shitty people. That helped me a ton. I also started college and have made friends, have lost weight since starting, and even have more confidence. You can do it, fam.

hahahaahahahaaha

27 and i just moved back in with my mom. life gets hard and sometimes you fall. that dont mean youre worthless. there was a point when i was a kid i rem when my grandma had to live with us. life is up and down, even when you try.

21 year old checking in from daddys house. graduating college tomorrow with a bs in econ, a bs in finance, and an aa in printmaking. off to law school in the fall where i will finally move out. blow me OP

Name one thing you contribute.

18 going to college
>straight A's, full scholarship
>majoring in chemical engineering
>live with mom and dad
>just cause you did nothing doesn't mean were all losers an hero op

pure edge.

No answer? That's what I thought.

>started my own business at 16 with saved up money (lawn care, ended up blowing up and I made enough money to hire more employees and expand)
>moved out at 18 bc of profits from business/successful investing
>Ivy League College
>21 now
>graduated college early (mostly bc of summer classes)
>Double majored in Finance and Economics
>got into grad school at an ivy league university
>living on my own making enough to live very comfortably
>have an internship at Goldman Sachs
>suck my cock OP

How much money did you start with

>28
>still living with parents
>have no car
>have $19,000
>want to move out

Am currently working on getting car. Before 1 1/2 months ago, I held a job for 2 years (unemployed at the moment). What are my chances of survival, Sup Forums?

I 28 living with mom but was in hail 7 years
its hardbro to get a job
im a loser but I can really kick your ass
I will kill everyone of you guys before kill myself

>28
>best SFV ranked player of my country
>girlfriend
> best man of my country

why so mad?

What's it to you, faggot? Tend to your own business and suck that cock, son.

and yes, im a nigger
fuck you

wow crazy dude bet you cant even win your locals LMFAO

no locals in my country, third world country bro, no games business

So tell us something about you OP. Why are you here?

Op's mom here, op is dead, thank you guys

Sounds comfy af

But mom's dead

>new fag thinking the demographic of this site is 14-24 .....
>not realizing its actually 14-60

it cant be summer already ...surely

op's dad here, mom and op are dead, thank you guys

jokes on you op, Im 28 and live with my mother.

Ricky Martin here, dad mom and op are dead, thank you guys

You really think someone would waste his time telling lies on the internetz?
Also checked

Buy a cheapie car cash, 2-3k max. Move in with a roomate. Get your life together.

I am 22 and live with my parents and fap to facebook pictures due to never knowing a girl in my life and being scared of qt ones to death.

I am the definition of chronic depressed

edgy kid . please kill urself