FRIENDS LEAVE ME BECAUSE I AM BROKE AND DON'T DRINK ANYMORE

CAN LIFE GET WORSE?

YEP. GET SUED AND HAVE NO MONEY FOR A LAWYER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis
seekingarrangement.com/member/3b3c427d-8f61-45e5-9738-88421d6cceba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just another bump in the road bro. itll all pass

LOL? A BUMP? I HAVE 70% OF DYING AND CAN'T WAIT.

Fuck.
How old are you?
Why'd you get sued?

An hero.

26. PREVIOUS YOUNGEST IN MY STATE WAS 34

GETTING SUED AS PART OF A LAWSUIT ON MY FORMER EMPLOYER. I FOUGHT TO HAVE MYSELF REMOVED SINCE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT I LOST THAT MOTION BECAUSE...WELL I DID MYSELF AND I SUCK AT LAWYERING.

pretty big bump dude.
but a bump none the less.

i say you stop feeling sorry for yourself and start living.

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF. STRANGELY THE IDEAL OF DYING MAKES ME HAPPY AT THIS POINT.

I HAVE MY PROSTATE REMOVED THEREFORE I WEAR DEPENDS..AT FUCKING 26. CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT 40 WILL LOOK LIKE

Pretty much blow your fucking brains out you sad piece of shit, your nothing but a burden to your parents, and you deserve to die,
Kill yourself in the most horrific way possible you fat big titted faggot

Yes, user. Life can probably get worse for you. Just know that when you die none of it follows you into non-existence. Take solace in that. That and deciding to continue existing or not still seems under your control.

Start smoking weed. Hang with other people who smoke and'll make jokes about your asshole and have fun for the remainder of your life

Precisely. An hero.

Wait you sued your employer because they wouldn't 'remove you'? What? Also why didn't you pay for a lawyer the first time? You thought you'd do OK against a corporation by yourself? Lol

I mean sorry you're dying but that sounds ridiculous

kill your family man

NO. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE A MESS FOR MY PARENTS. I AM OBTAINING SECONAL FROM OVER SEAS PHARMACY AND WHEN I ACQUIRE ENOUGH- I TAKE THE POTION IN THIS NATIONAL PARK WE HAVE LIKE THEY DO IN JAPAN. IT WOULD BE TE HONORABLE TING TO DO

NO DUMMY, MY EMPLOYER WAS SUED AND I AM NAMED IN THE LAWSUIT. I PUT FORTH A MOTION TO SEPARATE ME FROM THE CORP. AND I FAILED.

Why do you type in all caps? Are you mentally retarded?

\\BROKEN COMPUTER. POS DELL

Stop getting cancer treatment dumbass. Just die from it and live your life as a man.

What's the lawsuit for?

So you got no balls? Your dick shrink?

BROKERAGE FIRM. THEY ARE BEING SUED FOR MISLEADING CLIENTS. I WAS A DATA ENTRY CLERK. GO FIGURE. I HAVE NO FUCKING LUCK AT ALL

NO I HAVE MY BALLS INTACT. MY PROSTATE WAS REMOVED. DICK IS SAME SIZE BUT CAN'T GET HARD . I AM ON TESTOSTERONE AND DHT LOWERING DRUGS

I AM ON THE COCKTAIL SHEMALES TAKE. I CAN SELL MY DRUGS FOR 10K PER MONTH TO THOSE FRUITS

Don't worry about dying OP, you're most likely not even real in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis

Tell your parents you need to talk to them. Then tell them "I know you guys hate me, and I'm sorry. I'm so glad you've been here for me when my girlfriend didn't have the heart to stick things out with me. All i wanted to say was, that i love you guys"

then pull that revolver from out of your ass and shoot yourself in the head.

Best way to end it.

Shit. Will you ever be able to get hard again?

someones ancestors didnt like your ancestors

stiff. shit. faggot.

smoke dope, self empowerment, armorment

YEAH, IF I LIVE TO GET OFF THESE DRUGS. WEIRDLY MY FLACCID LOOKS LIKE IT GAINED 2". DON'T ASK BUT I SUSPECT IT'S FLUID BUILDUP SINCE I BLOATED AS FUCK

PICK OF MY EX WHO LEFT ME::

Can you add the ex and ex-friends into the mix, too? Like tell them all to meet you somewhere without letting them know the others will be there. The more the merrier?

shes mewy man but in 10 years she'll probably be a hag anyway so who cares look after yoself take care of yo self that the game nigger we comin for u nigger

Your ex is a camgirl on mygirlfund?

What's that cocktail exactly ?

Nice load of horseshit OP
How desperate are you for attention?

Consider genuine suicide. Nothing will get better past this

You're full of shit OP

If any of you cunts believe this, you're fucking retarded.
was proven fake by

mygirlfund com/public/AnneGypsy

LINK IT GOOF. THAT'S MY PIC AND I PUT IT HERE FAGGOT. SHE'S NO CAM GIRL ASSHOLE.

See

ANDROCUR, AVODART AND SUPREFACT

Now im not saying it's true, but imagine if OP only just now found out his girl is also a camwhore ontop of this shit. The keks would be real.

>mygirlfund com/public/AnneGypsy

THE FUCK?

HAD A FEELING SHE WAS WHORE. SHE SUGARDADDDIES TOO:
seekingarrangement.com/member/3b3c427d-8f61-45e5-9738-88421d6cceba

WELL I KNOW SHE DOES SUGARDADDYING. SHE ADMITTED IT TO ME BUT NEVER A CAM WHORE.
I TOLD YOU-M I HAVE NO FUCKING LUCK

Sigh, user, what a waste of trips to not even link the right post...

OP.. I mean ... you're a liar and we know now..

I WISH I WERE NIGGER

Why don't you just transition ?

BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A FAT MAN AND IM NOT UHHH FUCKING GAY

Why in all caps bro?javascript:quote('682905633')

how did you lose your hair ?

>CAN LIFE GET WORSE?
you forgot the part where you die horribly of prostate cancer.

And you let this defeat you, a woman is not your warrior spirit, wealth and useless friends who turn their backs on you are not worth your time or effort, strengthen your body and harden your heart, become a stone that noone can move.. become a warrior that I know you can be and move yourself beyond this pit of shit.

Bait as fuck.

A fucking data entry clerk doesn't get sued because a company was misleading clients.

4/10 only cuz you got dumb niggers to give serious replies.

>And you let this defeat you, a woman is not your warrior spirit, wealth and useless friends who turn their backs on you are not worth your time or effort, strengthen your body and harden your heart, become a stone that noone can move.. become a warrior that I know you can be and move yourself beyond this pit of shit.

>become a stone
>move...

Laughing my ass off at this one.

newfag detected

START drinkin

You are an hero
Make yourself be remembered as you were before

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>OP pic of dude with boner
>Mushin defined as clear mind instead of No-mind
you don't even weeaboo

Trips checked, damn.
I think it's a little past that point as outlined by OP
Plus how you're remembered by others is hardly in your power

How about writing in lowercase.

Dubs check'd ( damn this post is fire)
If he survives as a fat cockless almost shemale people will slowly forget how it was before the cancer
And if he die he'll slowly die without energy, into an hospital, full of drugs
I'd rather jump off a bridge

Yeah, I think I'll concede to your point. Now better than later, but ideally, before.

Ganbare OP! Ganbare, ganbare, man I'm so sorry to hear this, I pray to God you get better man

Op probably won't kill himself at this point anyway
He should have done it before

go out with a bang, some act of terrorism against corporations / evil rich people

Now, now. Let's not mix Fight Club with reality.

>op knows litterally nothing but shallow people

I am sorry OP

He knows us, and we're the realest people he's talked to today- maybe ever.

OP,
I had a gf leave me just because I had to get a colonoscopy for the fear of colon cancer.

>it takes being in a time of need to discover the people we need in our lives. Its alot easier to trim the fat when you see the dead weight dragging you down.

>10/10
oh man, calm down
i could show you some fucking tens
stay mad, get well

The only way out of this is suicide

What does it take to realize you don't even need yourself [an hero-ing]? *boosh*

You shouldn't have surrounded yourself with such superficial people. Have fun puking up you guts and hating life until you die.

True words of wisdom.
I wont dare to add another word, just say it to your family. If you gf did that, and your friends are shit. Then just open up to your family, even if they dont appreciate at very least you will know , and maybe someday they will to .
Im sure there is more people with your problem, even if older you can still make some friends .
I love you user, i honestly feel like there might be no greater conscious but know at least that i feel a little of your pain.

not to be insensitive but nudes please.

what did you do?

Kek

What the fuck does prostate removal have to do with shitting yourself?

don't even know what to say, bro :/

Why not seriously just OD on some of those lovely meds you have lying around and take the easy way out

Sorry man... don't know what to say. Death comes for ALL of us sooner or later. Some sooner, some later. Sadly we all have to die. I don't even say this to be edgy or seem like a heartless asshole. I fear death terribly... but I also know that one day I too will die. I dunno... life is just a massive struggle on the way to death. As much as I fear death, sometimes I wonder if it's not a blessing. Once you're dead, the suffering is over. Anyway.... godspeed OP.... If there is an afterlife, seeya on the other side.

Not edgy. I like what you wrote.