Creepy Thread

Creepy Thread

Someone do an edit of this where the thing comes out of the image at the end. Like color the border the same color as Sup Forums background. Would scare the shit out of me.

>letting me see this shit right when i was about to sleep
Fuck you OP GN YOU FAG

The spookiest webm I've ever seen

thats prettttyyy spooky!

Usually Thursday nights are good nights for creepy threads, but this one hasn't taken off.

It has taken all my strength but I haven't looked...

Anyone have any spooky stories to share? I live in a haunted house, pretty mild but sometimes I hear knocking from the inside of a door (one of my roommate's rooms) when I know no one else is home. My roommates hear knocking on their doors when no one is in the hallway. Not scary, but keeps things interesting.

nice, what is this from?

I saved it from one of these threads.

Left 4 Dead 2 mod

>nice, what is this from?
How old are you?

Normally thursday and friday nights are best for creepy threads, if this dies I may try again in a few hours.

source?

Fewdio - bedfellows on YouTube

this is why i have a secret phrase if ever I do time travel to talk to myself.

>underage

The only creepy pic in this thread is OP's. I'm disappointed Sup Forums

Bumping, I want to stay up all night.

Taking the blanket from an emo

welp, there go my plans for any sleep tonight

I've spent the last 2 weeks following this beautiful lady named Kaleigh. I've went into her house for the first time about an hour ago. She is so peaceful as she sleeps. I think I'm going to spend the night in her house Sunday night because she has to work Monday (at least she has the past two Monday's). I can not wait to sleep in her presents, she is perfect Sup Forumsros. I'll try to get some pictures of her sleeping Sunday night. Wish me luck.

>sleep in her presents

Don't ruin her christmas, bro, not cool.

kek

This is from the movie V/H/S.... There's 3 of them, but Idk which one this one belongs to.

Its creepy when U lower your brightness to 0

edgy

I can't not feel something when I see this stupid image thanks to the jumpscare sights. fucking shit.

fuck. those crocks man
>somescaryshit.png

How can i look behind the pillow my head is laying on?

JESUS FUCK IT'S 1:30 IN THE MORNING WHY AM I HERE?!