Hi Sup Forums had a bad day . Feels like no one is on my side that should be...

Hi Sup Forums had a bad day . Feels like no one is on my side that should be . I guess either call op a faggot or give some sound advice .

whats bugging ya user?

we need more information to either give good advice or to call OP a faggot.

this

Never get emotional support from my parents . It feels like they are against me . Never tell me anything positive . Always you can't or you won't do this or that .

1: You can't and won't
2: Do you live with your parents?
3: Why do you sound like a teen?

sounds like my mom
> dad died when i was 2
> always been quiet and shy
> mom never really had an emotional connection
> almost 19
> still live with her
> still no connection

I don't want to be that guy, but what color are you?

somehow know how you feel though. Parents left each other when i was 14, both got a new kid and i am pretty much the leftover of the accident-marriage they had.

Now they dont care whats going on in my life so I basically moved out when I was 16, lost my first job, first GF cheated on me, lost my second 3 years relationship some weeks ago nad found out that girl was also cheating on me.

Basically no real friends that would care, they all moved together with their partners and I am pretty much uninteresting, they wanted to talk to me about my bad mood atm and then they simply forgot. No contact to my parents too. New job, pretty hard and I earn basically no money, almost enough for food and stuff. I also stopped practicing my hobbies in that 3 year relationship so I basically lost my whole viewership and stuff... bad situation right now but after about 3-4 weeks beeing down and some nice advices from Sup Forums aswell, I got better.

So keep your head up, life is not easy and sucks, but tbh you only live once. So it is still better then beeing dead, huh?

Sorry Sup Forumsro driving , smoking pot . I'm 28 and yes I still do .

>rent is dumb as fuck .
>saving for a house .
>yes I live in the basement but it's because I have a mustang and a jeep . Could of had a house but at least when I move out I'll have 3 paid off cars .
A lot on my mind and it feels like I have the world on my shoulders.
Yeah I feel like I connect with strangers on here more then them .

lol black

Lulz I'm a white man last of a Diein breed .

Yeah man fuck bitches they are all the same . Just a fuck hole . Thanks bro keep your head up too .

you sound like me in 9 yrs

No problem dude. Its not easy for me atm since i really missed a lot of stuff in my life, i've never traveled and stuff and since i still earn shit and got no one that cares for me, i basically sit around playing videogames creating stupid youtube videos no one cares about.

reading about all that kik threads I really think so... i really wonder if there are any honest women out there.

well at least ive been happy these 3 years not knowing what kind of a bitch she is.

don't mind me checking myself

dem trips though

anymore feels?

Ok how about I hate niggers but not black people . Still like you ?

There has to be . So many people in the World don't give up .

Dude has 2 cars and is complaining.
Kill yourself faggot.
Mfw

Implying that just for the fact I worked and saved my money up means I have no problems in life .

If you live near Pittsburgh we can duel to the death you fuckin pussy .

ITT: First World Problems

Oh boo hoo, you're doing just fine and your parents aren't sugarcoating shit for you. What was the problem again?

If only you could walk a mile in my shoes ..... Bet you would kill yourself . No emotional support . I feel like my family is the enemy. Should not be like this you nigger .

you'd love me, i hate niggers too

Shitbag

2 cars brings approximately 0 more joy than 1 car. And both only bring bills. foh

I feel u bud

1 for winter 1 for summer . I bet my mustang gets more pussy then you .

checked

Immolate yourself.