First date experiences?

First date experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying anyone on this site has been on a date

Usually a lot of screaming until the pills take effect.

> 25
> in my first relationship for 5 years
> never been on a first date

Get drunk, fuck, taxi home before wife comes back from work

>friend sees I am lonely neet
I am not sure why he takes an interest in me he just did
>sets me up on a blind date
>I have no car or money besides autism bucks
>chick pulls up in new AMG mercedes
>think the world is ending
>we hit it off for like 4 weeks straight and bond through our mutual usage of the devils lettuce
>get married shit aint so bad anymore
>realize while writing this I am pretty lucky guy

>First date experiences?
Honestly i havent been on a single date. I met this girl on ps3 and we got together eventually. After turning 18 and having been with her i took a greyhound to see her (5 months into the relationship) and it turned out very well, same girl thankfully, same everything all good. Fast forward 6 years she's my wife now.

So despite never being on a date, i lost my virginity and met the woman of my life and yet 95% of /b can't even talk to a girl even online. Fucking sad.

Moral of my story: fucking faggot fuccboi get some confidence and start talking to woman onlime.

Kek

Going on your phone is disrespectful as fuck, you don't do that, right user?

Well in not sure about the online part, but u are 100% right about confidence. Im 6/10 looking, but i have balls of steel, so getting fly pussy is no problem. So yeah, confidence is all one needs in order to get pussy.

>Meet a great girl on tinder
>Ask her out a few days later, she agrees
>Go for a drink and have a great evening together
>Both go home and text we had a great time and we should go out again
>Texted for like 2/3 more days
>After that, never heard from her again
>Feelsbadman.jpg

>work as bouncer at college bar
>cops harass the fuck out of us about checking ID'S and being to rough with drunken frat bros
>cute lady cop starts working the beat
>start demanding her ID everything she rolls through in uniform
>threatens me with arrest for interference of police duties every time.
>one day ask her for her badge number
>she wants to know why
>tell her I want to get her number from the station boss and make a formal complaint
>she asks about what?!?!
>I say that we haven't gone on a date
>gives me her number on her official business card
>take her to a gourmet donut shop for a date since she worked nights like me
>laughed, talked about drunks, went back to my place.
> asked her to show me some official submission holds they teach at police academy, for bouncing purposes
>start making out
>fuck
> she stays the morning
> she goes to take a shower
>finds my bong next to sink and mushrooms in my dop bag
>no shit she actually writes me a fucking ticket for paraphernalia with a smiley face in the notes
>think it's a joke
>she arrested me at work 2 weeks later on a failure to appear warrent

I don't date any more....

>be in highschool
>decide to go to movie to watch toy story 3
>start kissing near the ending
>never found out how the movie ended
went pretty smoothly.

>bring cop home
>dont hide drugs

u deserve it faggot

You didn't try to set up a second date?

>be me, high school nerd
>me and this girl decided to go to prom together
>wanted to get to know each other, so went on date
>Olive Garden, god'sdivinebreadsticks.jpg
>we could keep a conversation going in normal situations but it turned out to be super awkward
>facepalm.png, mfw I actually said out loud "wish I could think of something to talk about"
>I ate until I was full but I swear she ate alot more than me
>didn't care cause she had a good figure and liked to eat, so let the girl eat
>waiter comes after meal is over
>activate Operation: Cool Gentleman Dude and pay for meal like a badass
>(I realize it's pretty much the norm but as a highschooler with a job, out on your first date, it felt cool)
>received the bill in the miniature folder thing that they give you
>had seen this process millions of times but never did it myself
>literally asked the waiter what to do like a total dumbass
>stayin'alive.mp3, mfw I told her I'd never payed a restaurant bill with the folder thing and she just brushed it off and said that it was cute
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.mp3, mfwI thought "what if she's just telling me that to make me feel better"

Anyway, we ended up having a great prom. Didn't last long between us though but it was all good

But that first date was rough, I felt so awkward. Our first kiss ended up being pretty damn awkward too

Fake as fuck. You just NOW realize this . Just NOW on Sup Forums? How sad is it that you had to lie on Sup Forums to make your self feel better jeeeeeeeez are you that ugly you don't get swiped on tinder

Fuccboi? You are hideous

>awkward as fuck

such as anyones, pretty much

i need adderall or anti depressants

Because you met her on tinder and you didn't fuck her that day , that's WHY she's on tinder . Holy fuck youre a fucking retard

Watched princess mononoke in japanese on a computer monitor in our dorm
Got second date

This is fake as fuck. There is absolutely no way you had a ticket and a court date 2 weeks later let alone a WARRENT for failure to appear , gah you are retarded

>Be 19
>Ask girl from same class in Uni out
>She accepted because she thought there would be others too
>I was very clear there would only be the two of us, though
>Get some pizza and lemonade
>Talk about stuff
>She is cute, but spits food while talking from time to time
>Talk about more stuff, laugh a little
>Decide to go home
>It was a nice evening, but didn't achieve what I wanted

I eventually ended up in the lame zone, but what annoys me most is that I had a big chance to fuck her a few years later, but didn't.

>24
>7 years relationship
>we were friends back then, so no real first date

change it up, take her out :D

Anyone on their phone on the first date like that, and I'd get up, saying excuse me, and leave. She'd assume I went to the washroom, I guess. I'd cover the bill on the way out, yes, but I'd block her number on my phone.

>be me always friend zoned. not virgin but encounters few and far between. never been on traditional first date.
>Be 18
>meet girl at concert in local 18+ punk club
>we hang out all night exchange numbers
>next day she calls. ask's if we can have our first date at the drive ins.
>we go that night. Want to see Garden State.
>We were running late so we had to park in the back row.
>preveiws start to roll and we instantly started making out. by the time the movie actually started we were naked and in the back seat.
>stayed naked the whole time curled up in the back
>fucked 3 times that night during the movies (it was double feature can't remember what the second film was)
>dated for three months then she moved away
>I facebook creep her once in a while she got married had kids and is a prize land whale.

Nothing better than an ex gone fat-ugly

> i was 23 i think

met a girl online, shes like 6'1"tall, says shes into the fact im 6'3 as "she wants to be shorter than the guy on a date for once"

she turns up to date in 6inch heels and looks like fecking giant (seems weird) dont mind she still hot..

she then spends the next hour talking about sex on the first date and how its ok (id normally be happy with this but i mean non stop..) and how and i quote "Daddy will be buying me a car soon".

One hour with an Amazonian talking about her "daddy" and sex on the first date was enough for me, made my excuses saying i had to leave, she insisted on giving me a ride home, i gave her wrong address and waved her off after arriving.

her now....i was crushed when it ended but in retrospect no regrets.

I don't envy other men for their girlfriends / wives on principle, not before I've seen the female they are with, at least: she's *never* an objective 8 or more.

>last year sometime I met up with her
Backstory
>new kid at a school that she attended. Always thought she was pretty, never spoke to her when we both went there
>years go by, then from a mutual friend we hang out, not officially
there is a group gathering, she goes.
>I purchase marijuana at the gathering from a phone call to a rat friend(in hindsight I see he ripped me off a lot while I held a title for him as a friend), and my friends and I go to the shore line to get high
>she comes too, but doesn't smoke
>somewhere along time of getting high the conversation focuses onto my hair
>"your mother lets you go out like that?", she says
>she decides to cut my hair, I'm very fried at this point so I briefly say of how I agree
>she joked about shaving my head and that I wouldn't notice
Fast forward
>last year send her a message
>"can I schedule my annual haircut?"
>she is happy to do it again, and we set a date
>my mum gets paranoid about my hair getting fucked up and takes me to a hairdresser
>eventually I agree to stop her going on at me
>hair dresser is inspired by the image of a haircut for a poodle, fucks up my hair
>I don't mind, it was only an excuse to see her
>the night comes and we meet
>I explain my hair and that I'm sorry
>I'm wearing a jacket, one that looks like it was purchased for your first formal event by your parents
>we say that we'll meet on a jetty, I bring her a single rose I found on the day (she had told me she preferred single flowers to clusters purchased in stores, they have more thought going into them, she says) along with a smoothie because she just finished work.
>waiting on the jetty, listening to music, waiting to see her
>she arrives "who's this mysterious dark figure hiding in the shadows" or something
>oh man, she is beautiful

I always was a loner, but I didn't have any problems talking with people, I just hated everyone. One time I decided to make IRL friends, because it's probably not as bad as I imagined. By a stroke of luck, I found the most boring group of people and started hanging out with them. They were just jocks and had nothing interesting to talk about, but we still hang out for a couple of week in that one place. One day, one of the girls had a party in her house (This is Eastern Europe, so it was in an apartment building). Long story short, I got wasted, and I was very angry at everyone else because even though they drank as much as me, they refused to do anything fun or crazy that drunk people normally do and then regret in the morning. So I asked if this one guy was a faggot. This is Eastern Europe, again, everyone is extremely homophobic. He took great offense and asked why the fuck did I think that? Of course not!, and added "I'm a popular rapper!!!" It's still funny to me to this day. Anyway, I said that he's a faggot because he wears skinny jeans and has long emo hair. He said that he'll throw me in a ditch we were standing by, so I remembered Putin's wise words and started attacking him first. I had never been in a fight, and got it handed to me, but in a friendly "He's just drunk, don't actually kill him" kind of way. I got some sort of adrenaline rush and became very happy, so I began running circles in the mud, screaming until I fell. When we were going home, everyone was living nearby, but only me and a girl had to take a bus. We talked and she said that she knows a girl that would like me. The actual date with the girl wasn't anything special. We dated for a whooping 2 weeks because her super religious mother was so mad at her for dating (She was 16) that she promised to buy her a new phone and camera if she dumped me. She wanted to run away with me (What the fuck, this isn't a movie). cont.

Now I will tell about my second first date with another girl.

>First words, greet her as she me. I mean to say "I brought you a rose because I'm that cliche" or some faggot shit, but the words don't escape my lips. She makes me too anxious. I say "I brought you a rose, because yeah" while stuttering
>we talk, and decide to go for a walk
>I love hearing her speak, so I don't talk of myself much because every word that leaves her lips interests me
>she talks of books, her parents and the surroundings of where we walk
>at one point a bike rider zooms past us and yells thank you among other shit for us not moving to the side fast enough being a cock
>she says "its alright" in a witty tone. As I remain silent. This girl
>while we walk I can't help but think of other past relationships that I was involved with
>how horribly then ended
>how I made them sad
>how I made them distrust people
>how I changed them
> I can't do this to her
>I won't do this to her, she is too pure and beautiful
>sadness comes as I realise this will be the last time we see each other
>we walk far, and decide to head back
>I'm pretty depressed at this moment
>in the middle of the journey home her step dad abruptly sees us walking while driving and beeps his horn and swerves to turn his car around to pick us up
>basic chit chat with her in the car to her step dad
>he drives her home, I hug her and say goodbye
>her dad talks with me in the car, thinking I'm some punk kid trying to get laid
>talks about if I can defend her
>how horrible this world is and the people inhabited in it
>what he would do to those who hurt her as if I intended to
Anyway, I don't talk with her anymore. She is doing well and is happy, I wouldn't want to compromise that for the possibility of my own happiness

can I see some pics of your wife

she probably met a man better than you
I bet you are poor

Why do you type like faggot that uses memes in face to face conversation

>Now I will tell about my second first date with another girl.

Ignore that for a moment. I forgot to delete that part. Continuing: I basically told her to not be dumb and go for the phone and camera because they were poor and we would break up anyway sooner or later. I met her a while back, she became a drunk and kinda a whore. I don't know if I should blame myself.

Now to the next girl: She was a waitress in a cafe, I saw her through the window and when ordering gave her my business card, said I was new in town and wanted her to show me around (Later she said that she thought I was a salesman or some shit, lol). She called me the same evening, saying that she's bored and asked me to come over. I absolutely refused - it was late, and who calls that fast? I would probably be kidnapped, or worse. After a few hours of talking, my dick got the best of me and I went. I decided to do a little prank, so the moment I entered her apartment and closed the door, I took out my old replica 1911, visually indistinguishable and aimed at her. I can't describe her look, but she looked at the gun, then at me, with the biggest look of indifference mixed with "are you serious" I've seen with my life. She must have seen some shit. The date wasn't anything special, again. Except for the part when she said that she's a lesbian, and I said that I was bi. She said that she was joking. I wasn't. Later found out that she's a huge homophobe as well. Later we watched a movie that got interrupted by sex. She told me that she's leaving town for two days in the morning, to visit her family. In the actual morning her phone rang with alarm, she, half asleep, said "fuck it". So I turned off the phone. We had a little fight afterwards but had one of the best weekends of our lives, so it was worth it. This girl actually became a drunk WHILE we were dating, so I dumped her. I don't know why girls succumb to drinking after meeting me.

Did someone say first date experiences?

Can you spell R A P E

My memory is detached, so I've missed a bit. But thats how I remember

3291 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

Not really my first date experience but this is one that's still pleasing to remember. I was 17 turning 18 back at the time.

Had that really pretty girl at school in an other class and we had a mutual course so I took advantage to get to know her. I'm quite funny so the first contacts went great and we used to sit next to each other, it was like our weekly meeting. After a month or two I asked her phone and we kept chatting more frequently. At one point I invited her to my birthday party and things went really great, I walked her back home and we kissed.
I had to leave for two weeks for a european trip right after with my parents but I kept in touch and right after coming back home I asked her out and we went to the park and we spent an amazing afternoon cuddling, laughing and kissing. We had the talk about how each of us wanted this to keep going and it was the official beginning of the relationship.

It lasted 4 months. Heh, still brings me the smile thinking about this cute story

>blind drunk
>bat cave
>lunch

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

We do not care if this shit is fake... as long as its a good read.
Kill yourself faggot(s)

Are you gay? Should have at least fucked her.
Also, 6'1" + 6" heels (6'7") is still shorter than me.... I would love that.