What is your excuse for not looking like me, Sup Forums?

What is your excuse for not looking like me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to be alive.

i don't want to look like a gay ass faggot

I don't want to die from a heart attack at the age of 22 like he did.

I second this faggot

shut up zyzz you undead faggot

Dignity

what a fuckin tool

Well im already bigger than that

At least fake someone decent looking, like Seid. Zyzz looks like such a huge faggot.

I'm not white

Aww man. Waxing eyebrows is so fucking cool

i'm straight

i am heterosexual

I'm not a kentucky fried faggot.

Why is he duckfacing like a bitch? Bet roids weren't the only thing going in his ass...

Sucks to be you

Probably because I at least lived to my 30's.

I lived past 22

I prefer to not look like a faggot, is why I don't look like the person in the photo you posted, who is clearly not you, you mouth-breathing, basement dwelling, neckbeard.

Not really. In today's society whites are becoming more and more hated, especially in southern California where I live. So being a shitskin isn't so bad where I'm at, haha

the guy pulled a fake death and became a lady boy i enjoy my fertility & sanity

Im busy Banking your bae while your're at the gym

Well on my way you faggot

>the guy pulled a fake death and became a lady boy i enjoy my fertility & sanity
It's true. Alot of trannies start out as the ultimate gym bro. Joining the military is also very common among these. They are overcompensating to mask the ugly truth. That they are a chick driving around in a male body. And women can't really drive for shit...

people like this disgust me

oh good lord....

Because you have no traps skinny legs. And before you plopped I still could lift more then you and that's when I just started cycling

1) I'm straigth
2) I train for strength and endurance and not for aesthetics
3) I'm alive

kek

pre HT or post HT?

You're a free mason AND a Jew AND have HORRIBLE faded shitty tattoos , The fuck is that .

This is the only answer to such threads

because i'm alive

this :')

I do.

hurr durr gtfo Sup Forums grampa

I don't like saunas

Nigger you gay.

I am not the god of aesthetics

Could be worse

Don't fucking compare that shitty noodle-armed body to Zyzz. Anyone can get to what you've done in half a year of lifting.

Sup Sup Forums I hate every single one of you faggots. I hope all of you die by gay homosex. I bet I can beat everysingle one of you faggots on Crisis Action on Android.If you think you can 1v1 me iRL fite me, I live in Oakland , California. My dick may not be as big as the niggers but I can fuck for a long time. Good luck not being a strong like me.

i have been lifting for about 6months fagget, no roids either.

I hope this is bait

> No roids either

As if any of us would think otherwise. You're not aesthetic at all. You're a noodle-armed skeleton with shitty insertions.

I'm still alive

You look like a faggot?

Consider lifting adult weights?

>Sup Forumsirgins of all people calling ZYZZ a faggot

you werent there for his legacy. you are most likely stupid dumb newfag scum

top kek, let the jealous run through you brah. call your mom to bring you another burrito so you can keep raiding on wow in your moms basement.

Did someone say excuse?

Aren't you late for church, faggot?

I'm miles ahead of your shitty body. If I had your current body I'd probably kill myself. No one's jealous of your bony disgusting body.

I had better-looking parents.

I like having a huge dick.

did you get a hold of someones personal photo and are plastering it all over /b?

check the rage and hatred of the 300lb basement dweller in his natural habitat.

Except my body is miles ahead of yours. Your fucking ugly as shit and your skeleton body isn't even close enough to justify posting pics like that online. You just reek of insecurity, because you know you're face and frame are both hideous.

How's auschwitz treating you?

ehm..no you don`t

i got shit genes and I'd rather not fuck with the bio-chemistry of my body with steroids for the sake of aesthetics.

5555 says bait is real

Butt hurt?

You guys are faggots, come at me

im alpha and your jet fuel

>being alive

Not at all. You're still DYEL and look like you weigh 150 maximum. Enjoy your shitty chest insertions, lack of bicep, minimal traps, and 3/10 face.

More alpha then you'll ever be princess - Chestbrah

most certainly this

I have a different genetic code. That is what makes me look different from you or anyone else in the world

Get a better haircut, douche.

>tbh this is kinda true, hating white people has just become a universal past time of other races, and then some whites can't handle the pressure and start hating their own race as well, i.e. Feminists, cucks

Yeap that's some solid soon to be dead alpha hover there brah

Chequed

> alpha
> that hover hand tho

Kek. Triggered faggot

I don't have your level of repressed self-loathing.

Hahaha perfect!

Witnessed

cuz ur ugly faggit bitch

I'll give your mumma the chop faggot - CB

why did he die exactly?
does anyone know?

>fucking asshole captchas

heart failure, apparently he had a bad heart to begin with so roids and other drugs probably aggravated it and thats what killed him.

Steriods. He was on like 10 cycles. Your heart camt fucking take that. It probably blew up inside of him.

he died from the usual problems gym rats die from

dude was not healthy

Because im not insecure

I thought looking like him always came with good health?
So he abused steroids and that fucked him up?

Heterosexualality

im not gay

i have not money for clembu or hormones or something like this

im heterosexual

How is the wifi in heaven, Zyzz?

7333 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

And what do you look like?

I'm straight

He did A LOT of steroids. A bunch of people also think he did massive amounts of cocaine and meth, so that's basically a recipe to explode your heart.

You're a skeletton by now
>not mirin

6 months?

Holy fuck you need a square meal and someone to tell you what to do son. You should have made double the progress in 6 months of hardcore lifting and eating