Alright Sup Forums New computer Faggot here and I'm looking to get a laptop that has alot of RAM and can run any game...

Alright Sup Forums New computer Faggot here and I'm looking to get a laptop that has alot of RAM and can run any game known to man kind.

I've used a macbook 2008 or my entire life and I feel suicidal whenever I play a game on it. It has 4 gigabytes of RAM.

I've been thinking about getting an ASUS although I don't know jack shit about laptops, what's your opinion on it and is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/laptops/best-gaming-laptops-top-5-gaming-notebooks-reviewed-1258471
razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-stealth
youtube.com/watch?v=naD0vPpTrv4
newegg
notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Gaming-Notebooks.98628.0.html
mysn.de/start.asp?userid=1892ABC125E24490B242B70CCDECE7CF&KategorienOrder=010;010&
mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a PC you enormous faggot. For that price you can build one that will run anything on the highest settings

This.

For £999 you could probably get a desktop that could run almost anything on ultra settings.

Laptops overheat and are generally shitty for gaming.

do you really need mobile? if so thats not bad

>960m

It'll maybe run games at low/medium but in 2 years it won't run shit. Just stop being lazy and stupid and build a pc.

960 is pretty outdated now man.. 970 or higher if you wanna run any game to visual pleasure ! Honestly does it have to be a laptop ?

If OP dosnt build a PC then hes a massive fag

No I can buy one I'm a fat lazy fuck that likes to move my laptop on my bed when I fap and I travel alot so yeh pc isn't an obtion

I don't know how I've tried before and fucked up

Coz typing 'best gaming laptops' in google was that hard techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/laptops/best-gaming-laptops-top-5-gaming-notebooks-reviewed-1258471

No other option then killing yourself.

This is true, but if for some reason you are like me and cannot have a desktop despite having large amounts of money, you can get a MST GT80 with a full desktop gtx980, not the mobile version. It isn't clocked quite as high as the desktop version, but VR ready laptop man

MSI is pretty good, high-end laptops.

MSI I mean

If you like to move your laptop to your bed, this is a bad decision. Laptops generally "breathe" from bottom to top, meaning the intakes for cool air are beneath the laptop and the vents for hot air are on the sides or top.

Gaming laptops run notoriously hot due to the added video card. If you fail to keep your laptop properly cooled, or run it on a soft surface that obscures those intake fans on the underside, you risk overheating and potentially damaging the GPU.

Those are expensive the highest I can afford is 1000

if you want a laptop that runs anything, get one with a gtx 970m / 980m.

ram isnt that important, 8gb and above are ok.

DONT BUY A LAPTOP!

Nice dubs, and I'll check it out

If you can only afford, that much, go for something with a 970m or even a 960m if you're feeling cheap. They will be adequate for you you fucking casual.

Os their a massive difference between 970m and 960?

Is* again I don't know jack shit about anything ur saying

razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-stealth

Holy fuck I'm definitely getting that, although do they sell those at like amazon and shit? Since I might not be able to order it due to my location

idunno. try searching for it on amazon

The 970m benchmarks about the same as my current card, the 780m from a few years back, so I would assume it is slightly faster or at least comparable. My laptop still handles most games at 1080 damn well with almost full settings on graphics, depending largely on the optimization of the game. I can run alien isolation on full settings with no noticeable frame rate problems, but fallout 4 does not do so well. You will not be able to do VR though

Do I have to buy the razer core with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=naD0vPpTrv4

buy the new macbook

if you buy this you will need to also buy a desktop gpu and the $400 docking station. The only gpu in that thing is an integrated gpu. That is less powerful than a macbook

Acer Predator (15 or 17 inch) with GTX 980 and core i7 and 16 gb ram

Kek. Do you realize you can just turn off your graphics card when you don't need it?

Don't get 4k, you won't be able to run games at 4k and the downscaling is gonna fuck everything up

I've had a macbook for 8 years fucking sick of its name

I got the ASUS G751JY. bought it back in june. Im very happy white it. Stationary is not an option fore me, I move alot. white a small car ore by plane. but it costs to have portable "power"

Btw this thing has a badass cooling system and 4 speakers plus another 2 subwoofers

these laptops are about the best you will do with $1000 or less. They are bulletproof, will not overheat and work great. Just because they won't overheat doesn't mean they don't get hot though. I have had my MSI gaming laptop for 2.5 years and I constantly run it at like 90C. But who knows, maybe two generations of mobile gpus have made nvidia cards less fucking hot

And also don't get the 4k version

fuck these

newegg com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=msi+gtx960m&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Is it stable with any game? What's it'd flaws and how's it's battery life

Second this

it has an actual 980 in it, not 980m

Don't it's a piece of shit

It has shit keyboard, eh?

he says he only has $1000 tho

>jewegg

Xoticpc dot com

Sager brand laptops.
You'll never stop thanking me

No its still a 980m check the website

You cant play anything on anything on battery that is just a rule in life. never tested the battery I can play most current games on high+

Its not he best, but I got use to it.

>jewegg
I wish i could buy from there but they don't ship to other countries anymore..

Maybe OP is a fgt, or maybe he doesn't have the choice...
I'm in the second category, i move often, and i can't have a desktop. (it's really useless to have a pure built PC, that you can touch only once every months :'( )
So i have a MSI GT70 2OC i7 4700MQ 8Go 770m.

OP ask for Gaming Laptop, and he should look here:
notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Gaming-Notebooks.98628.0.html

OP don't listen to those angry kids, not all gaming laptop overheat (depend on your choice).
Don't take those "ultrabook" like Razer, those shit could cook your finger while playing.

If you want something specific, look here:
mysn.de/start.asp?userid=1892ABC125E24490B242B70CCDECE7CF&KategorienOrder=010;010&
Shenker, let you make the choice of compounds in the Laptop.
They are a little bit more expansive, but you know what's IN the PC, and if there is a problem, it's very easy to repair, and free if you have a screwdriver ;)
This laptop can also be upgradable (including CPU and GPU, but this two aren't easilly to upgrade, you really shoold ask to a pro), SSD, RAM are easy access!

All of this depending on your money, cheap => look at MSI, ASUS (avoid "ultrabook", 4K display, Gsync, FreeSync... Useless on laptop).
If you got money, go XMG, and make your own.
if you don't know what hardware you neek, check their Forum ;-)

Also the Asus you showed us, is a good choice if you play not big AAA game (he still handle FO4 on high)
If you search for something durable, it's not a good choice.
On notebookcheck, you can see for each GPU, many game test with FPS and settings.

A last advice: wait few month for nextgen GPU NVIDIA/ATI, the price for old gen will drop ;-)

pls just buy a desktop pc, you can get more than a 960m for £1000

2329 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

btw what website

maybe go to your local pc store, in my town they also build laptops. isk maybe higher value

Be a little fucking creative, learn about electrical engineering and build a portable PC that's solar charged and runs on car batteries or something like that, you lazy fuck

Getting this

Nice one ;-)

Now i'm jealous XD

That should be a good one. But for the same cash you could build one beast of a desktop. Most laptops cant run more than 60Hz on their screens, which is why I went back to desktop gaming

STFU!!!

Like me HE DOESN'T HAVE THE CHOICE !!!

OK you have your built pure gaming Desktop, but you also travel a lot and you can touch this beast only once every month.

So what YOU DO? Still built a PC you never touch? Or take a Laptop?

calm down, compadre.

Op, just get desktop. much more worth the money.

OP said he CAN'T!
Everybody and OP know, that Desktop are much worth, but you can't travel with that.

That's why there are Gaming Laptop O_o

And it's never definitive, once you get a work and a place to live, you go built your own PC
That's simple! But for now, if you move a lot, Laptop are the best choice!

And you don't need 4k to play, or VR.
Now cheap laptop run 1080p game, without problems ;)

Also, OP, if you can, wait for next gen to get it cheaper ! (2 months max)

But if OP puts the same amount of money into building a dekstop he will get a way better system. Even VR ready!