What is wrong with this image?

What is wrong with this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. All the women are doing what they were born to do

gurls dont suck my cock

first girl don't have the right hair color.
obviously a migrant

clothes

You clearly haven't been to Japan

WATCH OUT. SANDNIGGER IN THE BACK

bingo

no niggers

Girl on the left isn't in the kitchen.

>"ok girls, lets form a fast food assembly line!! we'll show those men how to run a business!"
>spend roughly 3 times as much as a regular McDonalds on employee payment
>still as slow
>"stupid men!!!"

It is a McDonalds and people are buying food from it

Women are better for the job because they have boobs and attract customers, what are you, retarded?

They're litrially advertising onion in the 'CBO' burger, like it's a fucking exotic ingredient.

Henrita Ford of fast food right here. Why the fuck do they have 4x more employees than necessary... Oh right

No gay blowjob.

It's Scandinavia, any food that is not a tree or a dead animal you found on the ground is exotic

Still doesn't explain why there is 9 women at the counter and 5 running expo

They're litrially advertising chicken in the 'CBO' burger, like it's a fucking exotic ingredient.

They're litrially advertising bacon in the 'CBO' burger, like it's a fucking exotic ingredient.

k3k

Someone fucking hired a brunette subhuman

filthy male stinking up the place

He is properly a vet. Just a man thing.

based on?

You obviously don't know shit. mcdonalds is so awesome because the all beef patties they use have the exact same texture as real vagina. A warm juicy double cheeseburger would turn you from the little child you are into a real man like me. Get with the evolution of man you beta bitch, praise burger praise burger.

Germany pays a decent minimum wage?

Everything is right, girls doing service jobs while the men do the real jobs.

5357 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

It's Sweden but they're blonde

Only white people. Obviously not in 'Merica

no hairnets retards

If you're going to McDonald's you're going there with purpose. You don't go an and decide you don't want a fucking big mac because there's no puss there.

Faggot.
You beat me to it.
Kill yourself.
: ^)

:( ur meen

no dancing poles

Might not get the bun with it though

I DEMAND ANSWERS
I DEMAND MORE MEN WORKING AT MCDONALDS
I DEMAND A SAFE PLACE WHERE I CAN EAT GROUND UP ANIMAL ASSHOLES MUSHED INTO PATTIES WITHOUT HAVING TO FACE THIS BLATANT SEXISM
oh wait
it seems i forgot to ask who gives a shit
who gives a shit?
nobody. nobody gives a shit.