I'm a 24 yr old male. Does wanting to have kids and starting a family asap make me gay?

I'm a 24 yr old male. Does wanting to have kids and starting a family asap make me gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very

Yes

No, but asking this question makes you seem retarded...

No.

"im heterosexual. does that make me gay?" just do what makes u happy dude

>age ends in 4 or 7
>wanting to have kids
of course it does.

im 28 and i just started to notice feels like that
biology and genetic memory is literally a force of nature

no

yea, take this from a 40 yr old working 9-5 and wanting to blow out my brains.

if i fucked more girls in my 20s and got a wife in my 30s i would have been more happy. i've been with the same girl since highschool. only ever 1 hole.

nah man. whatever makes u happy

38 Oldfag here with 2 kids and wife

It makes you normal dude, your purpose is to make children and die. Everything else is horseshit. Just be there and teach your kids right from wrong or you end up with "i didnu nuffins"

nah bro, wanted kids since i was about 18, held out until i hit my 30s when i'd be able to provide for them a bit better

in my mid 30s now, good career, great wife, 2 kids

you'll get there one day, just don't rush it

Thanks, it feels weird actually wanting to have kids when most people think of it to be manly to not want them. Well I hope I can at least give my parents the experience of being grandparents before they pass.

No, but you're stressing over nothing. You're nowhere near as old as you think you are. I'm guessing you're just realizing for real that you're actually aging and all that shit. Sleep wrinkles and whatnot.

Whatever. Either way, if you start a family before your thirties you're pretty much going to wreck your life. Society is not the same as it was in your grandparents time. You likely don't have the financial stability support one, even if you have a girl who'll stay with you once your relationship has cooled down.

>does wan5ing to have sex with a woman for the purpose of procreation make me gay?

Don't reproduce

No, but it does make you a bad person. No one who lurks Sup Forums should procreate.

You've never been unsure of something and sought out affirmation? You seem a little too eager to see your fellow man as simple minded. I'll steal your girl faggot.

>No, but it does make you a bad person. No one who lurks Sup Forums should procreate

Bahahaa!

2422 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

No, but it's likely to make you a father

Nah man! seriously if you DO really want this then seek it and find a decent wife while there are still some decent single girls left.

I have these desires now but left it too late (30's now) and all that's left are dicorcees, single mothers, older women and nasty club sluts. The few decent single girls that I do meet are stuck up and waiting for a guy who's much richer than I am. Trust me when they hit that age they know their value and will hold out for a high status guy.

I had several chances to marry girls and passed them up because I always thought I had my whole life ahead of me and that something better would come along. Now i'm older I realise how wrong I was and it has cost me a lot.
Do it while your still young and still have your youth because it's gets a LOT LOT LOT harder to find someone as you get older and everyone gets married off.

absolutely not, I have wanted the same thing since I was about 18. Didn't want it right away at that point obviously, but it was a goal. Now that I have a family I feel complete (that makes me sound gay, haha). Just don't find out it is difficult and bail like so many men do. It is the most difficult but rewarding thing in life imo.

make sure you pick a good one.....mine left out of nowhere and i'm here raising two kids

not all bad, get a lot of sympathy pussy

>women love single dads

Yep. Full blown gay. Kids are a waste of your time and money. How often do you call your parents, or spend time and money with them?