Failed college

>failed college
>no work experience
>no friends
>all I have is you faggots and vidya games
>parents will probably kick me out soon

you deserve it faggot

Love you too, user.

Yeah I bet you're really successful user!

Join the army

I'm disappointed in you

Uni isn't even fucking hard, you just have to put in 4 hours of study before a test and turn up to the 8 hours of lectures a week. You are a retard.

this

In same situation, realised mental health issues were the problem ' still prob going to kicked out like the waste of life I am

Why doesn't that kid make the simple effort to not get ice cream on his face? How can someone possibly be so unaware of they're appearance? Or at least use a damn napkin.

hemp farms!!

"Mental health issues"

Shut the fuck up, that's the shittest excuse every faggot uses for not trying hard enough.

how old is you user

What's stopping you from finding a job?

this. thats why i dropped out, i was like what is this kindergarden bs. but now i have to go back because "jobs require it"

This, or get some shit tier job and earn experience. Build on it from there.

I just want to fucking stay at home and play vidya

I am too fucking autistic to work at a store or anything with the general public but too retarded for other shit

Fucking goodluck

Go work construction for a year and get your priorities in order. Then decide what you want to do.

Me too but im in worst situation i cant join the army here ,so probably gon an hero pretty soon

nobody said life is easy OP-- i had it much worse...

find a shitty call center job first
find a shelter stay there save up for deposit for electricity and water
find an apartment locator tell them your situation ask for immediate move in

my first apartment was riddled with spics and niggers.
my first job paid 8.50 an hour

needless to say life is way better now.

its easy if you apply yourself

Work in a warehouse. They don't care and the pay shouldn't be half bad. Get forklift training to make you a better hire.

>they're appearance

Learn English you fucking retard.

>4 hours of study before a test
either you're a genious, your were at a shit tier uni or you're just talking trash
there is no way you could get your 30 credits with that little effort over here
i'll assume you're just talking shit

You know a place where autistic antisocial people find work?
MINT degrees - you'll bust your ass for years, but you'll be surrounded with people who are just as socially retarded as you are.

I got actual PTSD from the war. Still pulled off an assoc, with a 3.8 GPA. I've grown to enjoy the nightmares. I don't think they are that great for my heart, though. My chest has started to hurt when they wake me up. Fuckin heart feels like it's gonna burst out of my chest.

Forgot:
>never been in love with anyone
>parents don't fucking care about me, just see me as a nuisance which I am
>live in a poor white trash house, area is full of niggers and other fucks

Age? Job/salary? How much money do you have?

19 / No job () / None, leaching off parents

I guess I'm a genious because atm I'm just (barely) on a gpa 7 at uq

you're 19?
Realize that whatever you're going through might just be a phase - you're so young - you can develop - if you move your ass every once in a while.
Make the same thread when you're 30 and i will pity you.

I'm nearly in the same position, only difference is I'm still at uni, and pretty certain I don't want to be at uni anymore but I have nothing else to do.

Lol what a fucking retard, youre so young.
>millenials

Not that guy but at least I'm not a failure. There's no one but yourself to blame.

go to bar get drunk go home get drunker every night foe 3 months
might find some bro's might get some relationship or a fling.
then quit booze go to AA and meet people

Then get a fucking job you moron, nobody gives about a lazy shit complaining on the internet. Having a job is the starting point of your life, you cant achieve anything without one. Hot chicks walk by you if you aint got a dime, you cant leave your parents if you aint got a penny and you will never have the will to do anything if you dont do anything. Btw chicks are not important but since you never had one, go ahead and date one of those sluts, let her dump you, have her cheat on you, go be that loser who tries to ignore the truth of your relationship (you will remember this pathetic moment), go get want you cant have since no girl would ever stay loyal to a workless kid who lives with is mommy. No one! But afterwarths you will selfreflect and it will make you stronger. Not that you need all that trouble if you actually came here to solve your problems. But you didnt come here to solve them. You came here to whine. You know how to fix your problems. You damn well do, you are just to lazy to fix them. Go get a job, whatever job that may be. Oh, and go study something you're only 19, little kid. I swear, i goddamn swear you will be 25 in a moment if you stay a loser.

if you are serious then my advice to you would be to go and get your cdl license. They pay for everything and all you need is about $100 and thats to get you by while you're getting your class A license. My people were so happy to get me out the house they paid this and more. plus you get to see the whole of america. Muricca!

Or I could an hero

You'll think things get better when time passes you by.

This
They'll kick your ass, but take care of you too.

go buy a local newspaper, find the shitties entry level job you can, like a waiter or cashier or something, maybe even a janitor.

get the job, make bank (relative to what you're used to), start your own fucking business with it, run that and make more bank, convince a stupid whore to have kids with you (without being married ofc), make your kids run your business while you go jet skiing with your new whores

??profit??

if your first business fails, fucking keep trying.

you clearly aren't cut out for menial labor for 40 years, so work your way through it.

Yeah user! I'm sure its real fucking easy for a retard to start a business that will be successful!