So I have suspected my gf of talking to her friends about her interest in this other guy. She is currently asleep...

So I have suspected my gf of talking to her friends about her interest in this other guy. She is currently asleep, and her phone is right by the bed. Do I snoop? Do I assume she's being Jerome'd and go on about my day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh btw, pic semi-related. not current.

Snoop

Of course you "snoop." Go for it, you have nothing to lose

she a heavy sleeper?

Well she's the type that always keeps her phone by her side, and if she wakes up she instantly checks it. If it's gone when she wakes, she'll know I have it as I'm her only roommate lolz

requesting sleuths

I used to wake up and my girlfriend would hurry up and set my phone on the end table. This would happen like once every 3 weeks

Why do you suspect your girlfriend of these things.

Why would you want to date someone like that

Oh, you had it because you had to call (someone you call often that doesn't pick up on the first try) and your phone wasn't charging.

have decided to snoop. I need tactics and possible excuses..

I gave you one of the best possible excuses ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

Dial your phone and say you couldn't find yours. Simple.

I appreciate the input, but that just seems too easily falsified

Just say it kept vibrating or beeping. Be quick and thorough the quicker you are the less your window for getting caught will be. Say the screen kept coming on just lie.

Hurry up mofo I got shit to do.

she knows I have my phone on silent 100 pour cent of the time though

Just grab it and take it somewhere, snoop and then throw it away.

When she asks where it is just say you don't know.

Then put her handbag in the freezer and move all her makeup into the kitchen cupboards, bitch will just presume it's early onset alzheimers

Don't be a baby even people that always have there phones on silent occassionaly turn them onto noise mode. Just say you were using her web browser for something.

Hurry up I got things to do.

The time you spent asking people for suggestions you coulda been done already and had a conclusion

Quickly install spyware straight from the App Store. There are several to choose from. They aare sold to parents keeping tabs on their kids. They are pretty easy to use and only take a monent to install. A few of them leave no visible app button so as to not give up th jig

well so far all I have found is her friend's strange sexual obsession with Justin Bieber and a couple pics of another friend's bf's dick.

If she wakes up just say sorry I thought you were cheating on my so I glanced at some of your texts. You two can laugh about it like some faggy romantic comedy movie.

If you think that going through her phone is a big deal perhaps you two shouldn't even be together.

No hurry I just realized not only can I 4chin while getting ready for my shit. There is no one to tell me I am late.

>> If you think that going through her phone is a big deal perhaps you two shouldn't even be together.

Have you met a human female?

I think that means you should send her more dick picks user

Fuck off, aren't you late for science class faggit.

well they were screens of texts from her friend.

brb continuing search.

Sooo....
nudes?
Just curious, otherwise I'll be on my way.

Well OP what did you find. Just penis pics or what.

That sux your girlfriend isn't having an affair.

all you had to do was ask brother

>call your gf roommate
>lolz
Yeah you're being cucked. I can tell already.

I'm scouring through 6 conversations,each containing thousands of messages.

Moree?

Lovethem.

ass?

Be aware of the chick hiding a guy under a girl's name user. If you see messages from a girl that you've ever heard of, check the content. good luck Sup Forumsrotha

stumbled upon something of note from her friend ashley.. "as long as he doesnt know your fb pw he cant find out"

the entire convo prior was deleted

Much obliged.
She's cute.
This is mine.

Moar

wood plow stacy.

faaak man... I'd find that FB password somehow. Take it from me, someone who's dealt with some shitty ladies in my time, if she's being ultra shady with her phone, takes it with her everywhere, bathrooms, etc., NEVER lets it leave her side, something is up. possibly communicating with someone else via FB messenger.

I'm hoping that's not the case dude.

If you suspect she is getting sperm from another donor... she probably is. pic related

Yep, she's cheating.

Most people cheat. Men and women both. In higher-IQ persons, this sort of thing levels off when you're in your 30s.

In effect, any dating you do in your teens and 20's doesn't count for anything but practice. Don't worry about it.

Still digging through her convos, but yeah so far so bad :/

tbh the more messages to friends I read, the less attracted I am anyway

You're just a cuck

dump all her nudes OP

i support this

Cant you log in to her fb on her phone browser or fb app?

she must log out every time because I can't access shit.

nice and tight. let's play with stacy!!

Are you gaining valuable not before known information about the personality of your gf and her friends. A new side of humor and behavior perhaps.

I'm not going to lie your probably going to have to install spyware on here phone and facebook account if possible. I know the phone is but FB account I dunno. Just send her a MITM that says she needs to reset her password.

>Update
she would also hide her phone, and keep it with her at all times. she would have a lot of, "going out and hanging out with girl friends, no you cant come user". You are being cucked my friend.

Keylogger. She suspects you of looking on her phone hence deleting shit and covering her arse, but if you can get that fb password she blatently doesn't delete those convos.

Try PVmail freeware on the pc u share. I gotten many fb passes with it. There's some other useful programs on their site

Son, can you read?

Have you checked location info if it's an iphone?
That'll tell you where tyrone lives

I've been dating one for 10 years and it'd be no big deal if I peeped through her phone

Yh the whole being really secretive & protective with her phone isn't a good sign brother.

if she catches you going through her phone just give her a blank look and say "new phone, who dis?"

So op, are you leaning towards a breakup or murder suicide solution. Which of those do you think would correctly mitigate this issue fairly. Probably the latter eh?

Lol im not sure if you just said something stupid, or if you just said something brilliant.

I like your way of thinking

>she must log out every time because I can't access shit
Definitely cheating. More than that, she is used to that kind of stuff, meaning you're not the first one to get cucked

If in your gut you don't trust her then you need to break it off. Relationships are built on trust, user.

100%

You should find prank pregnancy tests, falsify your own bloodtests for stds and say she should get tested.

what sort of things are putting you off her?