A little back story

A little back story.

On February 13th my girlfriend went to a party with a friend, drank, blacked out and didn't remember much. She lost her purse and was freaking out.

She went to the doctors a few days later for a usual check up and everything was fine except they had lost two results which they redid and today she finally got a call back on it.

Turns out they found some drug in her system and she tested positive for chlamydia. She called me after work and told me what happened. The party she went to was filled with random people and only went because a close friend of hers was invited and didn't want to go on his own. He ended up going to get more drinks and that's when she doesn't remember anything. She's freaking out and crying and I feel like utter
What should I do?
>pic related is her

Dump her immediately. She cheated on you and is trying to get you to stay anyway by faking a story to gain sympathy. Don't do it user. Run.

How do you know she's faking a story?

yeah shes lying to you nigger, break up with her ...

Dump nudes

dude its obvious...

This.

Fuck her right in the pussy

Sorry op,

Your gir got a dirty load of infected semen. Now is your chance to break her and own her. Not pics too pls

When did you smell the stank? Before or after?

The rape ratio

This fucking thread again?
How bout kill yourself OP!?
You unoriginal faggot!

Run Sup Forumsro

what's chlamydia?

Can't believe the newfags responding to this bait bullshit

She lied, mang. Get away from the dirty pussy.

Gr8 b8 m8. Seen this before

Fuck you, OP.

post nudes

This isn't bait. This actually happened to me

Fgt

They don't check for drugs on a checkup; tests are fucking expensive. They would not test for date rape drugs or even STDs without cause to believe their presence.

If everyone was tested, the number of false positives would far outweigh the efficacy of the test. This is statistics 101. She's lying out her nose user.

>> conveniently dosent remember only that part of the night.

>> if someone was sticking their dick into you , even your borderline dead you would remember .

Moar of her

You like?

Idk dude I fucked this girl on her period when I was completely obliterated and didnt remember shit. Just waking up with dried up blood on my dick. I had to ask my friends what the fuck happened.

This. Thread. Was. Here. Yesterday. Bait.