Today in gonna smoke pod with my ex-girlfriend after that im gonna roffie her

today in gonna smoke pod with my ex-girlfriend after that im gonna roffie her..

What ideas you have to do with her?

i thought about anal rape her, ass to mouth, write with marker on her face that shes a bitch and suck for 5bucks.

No scat etc.

Whiteknights fuck off
Ye I'm a faggot.

If you gonna roffie her may as well invite some bro's over to have a tap

then everyone cum in her and play who's kid is that

Bang her, take pics and exploit her.

that wouldnt be such a bad idea, but someone can be a cunt and ruin the fun

whats your plan for such evening?

I wish i had an ex-boyfriend who would do this to me

Well just make sure you stay user then everything's straight. Hide pics in safe folder on phone. And you have ETA of your doings?

Ouch.

obviously only bro's you can trust.......

>And you have ETA of your doings?
yep everything is set up already

What's your address? Invite Sup Forums. I'll bring chips.

take naked pics and then leave her like nothing happened. then fap furiously to those pics forever

Thats not an ETA faggot. Estimated time to arrival. When the fuck is it happening?

myabe i will invite /b to fun and for inspiration,

I know what ETA means, but not soo stupid to tell everyone exactly hour, from now at least 4 hours more

fuck that shit smoke until u cant pick up the bong otherwise hit a tbreak

U gonna make new thread then since this will prob expire?

probably yes, but i need to make everything
with the plan soo she cannot acuse me for rape

put a full condom on her face

condom? ur joking right XD?

Just make sure you use a real roof n u should be good

your soo stupid to fuck a girl you dont want to be with without condom?

yeah take pics faggot, and yes anal seems about right

Fuck condoms man. You ever do it without? Once you go raw you never use a condom again. Raw dog is best fuckin feeling ever. If you don't precum or your pull out game strong, then you straight af. I've done raw over 3 years now for 85% days/month and never had any preg scares. You just have to have experience.

and a big part of luck bcs everytime you have a little precum

where do you get roofie anyway?

you think that next day she would know?

never done that, and dont know if her ass of cunt will hurt her

Not necessarily. Everyone has different timing. I do not have precum but I pull out 5 sec b4 I release.

I don't think she'll know. If she acuse u just say that ud never do that to her and ur respectful

>>Me living with 19y old roomate.
She party a lot, often come back in night totally drunk.
Cold night about 4 in the morning, drinking beer, watch movie, heard a noise outside.
See my roomate fall down, try by 5 mins to open the door.
Sucess shes inside the house, she go to her room, and fall asslep even in her jacket.
I go in, try to wake her up. Nothing.
Some devil inside me, grab her ass, mmmm shes fck great. Want to see some, pull down trousers.
I see she had red panties, see pussy. Fck i get hard, spread her ass to see buthole, looking
amazing. put a finger into her pussy, she dont react, put a finger into her ass she dont react.
Fck i think its my lucky night shes complettely black out. Put my dick off, try to push it into her mouth
Its hard to get pleasure from it, her teeth are closed.
Pull her on the edge of the bed, spit into my cock, and try slowly push it into her pussy, she dont react,
Its all in already, soo grab her hips and start to fck her faster and harder, dont even wake up on a second.
Grab her tits through her clothes, they are great, big and soo nice in touch.
Bored a little bit soo again put my finger into her ass, spit into buthole, and start push 2 fingers at once,
after few minutes get my cock out ans start push into her ass. It was soo fck tight that I had to stop for a few second
bcs was close to cum. Push more into her, she start to move, I was to fck horny already and on the rage soo just hold her
head down and just one quick move push dick to the balls into her butt. She start to squeal a little and strugling, but
like in the dream, moves were chaotic and make thing even more better. I destroyed her ass, dont think about anything just
bang her hard as i can, and then cum, it was greatest cum ever, my sperm floud out from her butthole as river, and my dick
hurts.

You guys are all either lying shits with no balls to do anything or by far the worst criminals. While you're at it take a shit ton of pictures and send them to the police

I was shocked that after that she still had eyes closed and probably dont know what just happend.
Soo clean her up, put her panties on, take her out of house, and left outside the doors, watched about an hour if she wake up
she didnt, after about a 2 hours someone from the street wake her up, she opened the door, go to sleep and sleep all day long.
In the eveneing when we saw each other in the kitchen she didnt say anything. Say anything to today

Pic rel

Dude she'll know it's you unless she has the brain power of a fucking baked potato.
>hmm my asshole hurts
>don't remember anything past said time
>only remember being with user whole time
>gee I wonder what coulda happened
Enjoy prison boy wonder.

seriously,i wanna know where to get it.is it hard?or expensve?

More pictures?

HE appears!

lol

but i dont know if her ass would hurt her
probably she would be relaxed and i try to not fuck her ass like barbarian on raid