Culture Pals - /cp/ - /mena/s get out REE

/mena/s get out REE this is a first world only general (including honorary Brazil) edition

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, """"learn languages""""", partake in bants with the lads, share nudes etc

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALLS Y'ALLS NOOBS:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

first for russian QTs

You are fast man

Gonna keep posting this because I find it hilarious.

third for 1st world qts

thanks.

anyone here know anything about weibo? i wanna connect with chinese QTs but apparently i need a phone number, and i dont want to give them mine.

I am the dark knight, I've been secretly watching the generals to keep /mena/ out

Just sign up for WeChat, it's like WhatsApp, but you don't need a phone number. Everybody in China has it. Don't bother with Weibo, it's just Chinese twitter.

first for kaomojis only

(*^ω^)(*^ω^)(*^ω^)(*^ω^)

desu desu desu desu desu

(´。• ω •。`) (´。• ω •。`) (´。• ω •。`)

so happy

(@^-^) (@^-^)

>kate also revisted my profile

>tfw tried culture pals and only an Indian messaged you

yeah, but a lot of cute as fuck chinese girls apparently use weibo.

pic related~~

Oemgee Oemgee Oemgee o__O;;;;
Who will o__O;;; ever rate all the new periwinkle pics if you leave o-o
*Panics* (。ŏ﹏ŏ) (。ŏ﹏ŏ) (o。o;)]

๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ. This is all happening so fast I don't even know what to say i just....
( ┘ >ω< )┘ ( ┘ >ω< )┘ (>_____

Kate viewed me too, funny thing she didn't care to view me weeks ago when i messaged her but viewed me today out of the blue.

They'll post that shit on their WeChat too, most likely.

Oh there you are with your Emonacons™, please read the OP tbqh

what the fuck is going on, im scared

uglier than i thought so fuck that kek

اذهب الى الجهنم

Disrespectful stupid idiots.

Mention anime/manga/games to Japanese QTs, Y/N?

won't let me sign up for wechat without a phone number... fuck, i guess i'll just have to live without tapping into the goldmine of qt petite chinese girls.

What are you talking about, I wasn't even commenting on your shitty pics.

Anyway we should fuck off this thread desu.

Sorry for that guys but I'm out now, enjoy your autism.

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

engrisheru-san (⊙_⊙) why so mad?

be more cool and nice

Don't worry about it Mona-chan (^_^) I'm away a lot too because of school. But I'll never leave. I enjoy your company and the company of many others on /mena/ too much to permanently leave (ɔˆ 3(ˆ⌣ˆc)
And that sooo cute that Periwinkle is into knitting. He's lucky to have you and the long haired man (´∀`)

Huh, they must have changed that. You shouldn't have to give your phone number out to people to add them, though.

do you have a wechat? if so, have you talked to any chinese girls?

intf

WTF is wrong with /cp/ today...

Blame Arabs

She was disrespectful

Yeah, but I've been to China a few times for school. Not really sure of the quality you'll find on interpals.

You absolute weeaboo.. You and your Egyptian buttbuddy, don't mind "^^" so much but you go over the top.

>be more cool and nice

:-)

She lives near me...you think if I chat her up I could get in her pants?

ah, nevermind. really, i just want to go to weibo/wechat because they seem to like the whole petite/small and cute thin girl aesthetic more than anyone else.

will do qt3.14 (>‿◠)

Yes. She's a total fucking slut. For real. Her Twitter username is Dick Bandit.

IF you do this. IF you actually get "in". You MUST Trump meme her.

and you must keep us updated

don't bother she is fucking crazy

t. on her wall of shame

lets all be cool and nice :D

What is this autism

Okay, sorry for calling you a stupid idiot, you're probably a nice person, I'm just not used to this weeaboo stuff.

>calling someone else autistic
>posts anime girl
>browses Sup Forums

>Comparing Anime to that autism.
I will exert justice through the tradition of my people: beheading.

I.L.Y Murad-sama

XO your admirer

any idea as to why, Sup Forums?

>hates Canada
her immigration application must've gotten declined

it was a joke from the start mate

just avin a laff

you do kinda look like a cactus, almost exactly like one

i'm also a persian who should be studying.

You're right I should stop procrastinating (^_^) I have my finals on Wednesday and Friday pls make dua'a for me Mona-chan (´∀`)
Best of luck on your studies too and I will make dua'a you do well (ɔˆ 3(ˆ⌣ˆc)

Please stop

>i'm also a persian who should be studying.

>Not a successful Persian
I will need you to pour me some coffee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's your blocked list like?

I just block countries. Emperor Palpy and I got into a Trump debate though. That fag is in the military and lives in Idaho but is pro-Clinton

Isn't he one of us though? I remember people complaining that he used to script to both girls and guys months ago.

slow down partner, i'm still getting good grades. im gonna study right after i drink some tea.

>bluecamry
lolwat

We allow fags on this board?

this tbqfh

My profile was suspended and now I forgot my password but it's suspended so it doesn't know about my account and when I log in it sends me to the authentication page but it doesn't load and says that it's redirecting me to too many pages

I tend to block ones I've gotten bored of talking to, or I've gotten drunk and used a fit pick-up line with.

Other cases like talking to a Vietnamese qt and calling her Charlie, but she doesn't get the joke and answers seriously.

What's worse now is having a Thai I've blocked and never spoken to as a friend. And IP won't let me unfriend her.

I cleared my cookies and it still doesn't work

Should I make a new account?

He sent me a message and I found it weird and gay. Rather than respond I'd prefer to just block him.

I do that to all gay suspects.

i was mainly confused at his name. why would anyone be proud of a toyota camry?

>Other cases like talking to a Vietnamese qt and calling her Charlie, but she doesn't get the joke and answers seriously.

Why would they? Do you know what slang VC used for American troops?

There was also a Russian and a British gay guy from /cp/, i don't know if they still lurk lol

Why don't you just ignore them? Blocking seems so harsh

Hah here in Brazil people would be proud of a toyota camry, but idk in first world countries.

Blocking them means they go away and I go away, so I don't' have to feel bad about blocking them. I just disappear.

I wouldn't know. Maybe he really likes it. He's the kind of person to send "Hey :)" To a guy so who knows.

apparently the dude's american. theres literally no reason to be proud of a toyota camry. it's like saying that you're proud of your food because it's from mcdonalds.

Damn, I haven't been on here in a while.

I do have to report that my Japanese qt and I have been in touch for 14 months now, and she's coming to visit this Christmas :^)

I will Inshallah^w6
So will periwinkle.;D

holy shit, congrats.

You don't disappear though they can still look at your profile it just says at the top that your privacy settings don't allow them to contact you I believe

Daily reminder superior mena eyes are Great :333

Toyota Camries cost about $40k here while the minimum monthly wage is less than 300$ a month, so that is worth a LOT here.

But yeah I see how in the US is just an average car, must be just because that's his car and he really likes it

bost brofile

Good for you user!

post profile

holy shit I'm falling in love with these people
is there any method to bookmark profiles? as opposed to actually bookmarking them

Is that what happens?

I always thought it deletes your profile from IP for them, so it's not like you exists at all. Shit, all those people I've blocked...

Why isn't interpals changing my main photo on my profile page? The thumbnail is right elsewhere, but on my page it's just my old one.

>all men
are you a girl?

Sometimes it takes a couple hours to update, and also sometimes you need to change the main pic to any other pic and then change to the actual picture that you actually want as the main one.

Interpals is buggy af tbqh

...Are you a girl?

No Egyptian user is a trap

Right under their pictures there is a bookmark button

thank u

baby I can be whatever you want for the right price ;^)
damn you got its profile?

>Thai girl friended me
>Accepted because why not, I was drunk at the time
>Figured a lone Thai friend would dissuade future qts
>try to delete her
>IP won't let me.

Nah I am just memeing I have no idea what is the profile Egyptian """"girl"""""s profile, I think ""she "" probably deleted it and saved that picture, since that picture has a comment of and old account of Boris.

Anyone got nudes yet?
Some qt 20 yo engineering student from Indonesia sent me some a few hours ago via snapchat

not yet. i'm kinda dry, desu, but ive only been on for like 2 days now.

You can hide your friends list.

...Unless she has a feminine penis, then she may be the one for you.

Look at this suave motherfucker. How can we compete with German men?

.-. An american flag said I was racist
Here is proof i do talk to colored people
>.> i felt really gross and disgusted but I still did it ugh

And yeah mena eyes are wonderful
ヾ(・ω・。)シ

Also today is my birthday please wish me a happy birthday on my wall!

fucking christ, the way he articulates his words, his diction and word choice... i feel like i just took a flashback to the renaissance period of human literature while reading that.

Only if you have a great eyes!!! (.__. )

Did you forget to take your medication? How many times have you been institutionalized?

srs.

>/mena/s get out REE
.___. Oic
You know I left /mena/ and the /mena/ shits came to bother me while I was minding my business

i have really really really really really amazing eyes.

now post it

is no one else having this happen?