Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread
Because I could not find one

Other urls found in this thread:

anyfiles.org/2zQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOOOOORING

Is there anybody in the world who didn't know this story yet?

sweet comic
never read it before
does it have a continuation?

Yo man I just had to keep the thread alive

Does anyone have a text story where a guy wakes up hung over on his lawn to a pregnant mare and its mate named cherry and sky? I read the first part of it and couldnt find the rest

;_;

12 and final, he got tired of making these so yah, so sad

3.5 Whoops forgot one

How does he eat with his mask on?

Hay people if you want I can post what I have of The carnival

by being Russian.

Super secret soviet science

true story. I've seen in happen

I'm still waiting for the rest of it.

explain

Being a Russiaboo I can confirm this. Gas masks passed out in the early 50s had holes you could unzip to eat while the mask was still on. However it also... Kind of defeated the purpose of the mask. Stronk Soviet Engineering in it's finest.

2 I think, these things don't have an order

See

3?

moar

5, but it's pointless to keep on counting so I'll stop that

After a year of reading this horrendous shit I've decided that I'm going to start making my own.

Brb

Great comic and all, but i dont really get it. It's not really fluffy abuse, it's barely even a gateway to fluffy abuse, it's just a obscure cartoon with some fluffies in it. I just don't understand why this is posted in almost every fa thread.

It is posted because it is good.

Its weirdbox, its not supposed to make sense

It's a reference to Metro: 2033.

Fug can some one please post the image that shows what weird box is? I lost it

Bump

Can somebody explain this faggotry fluffy abuse shit

tfw people actually post your fluffies in a fluffy thread

feels good mang

Smarty party time

this one is always sad

Has anyone tried looking at fluffy abuse (any subcategory) while on acid? I'd imagine it would be quite traumatizing. I'm so used to watching this shit that it barely has any emotional effect on me.

Woo

it's something about fluffy mlp's that edgy kids like to torture in protest against bronies or something.
Might have started as a joke like how mlp fan base started but taken seriously.

We need more Greg-grade fluffies to help put normal fluffies in perspective.
A 'mentally defective' fluffy that's highly likely ostracised by its mother for its ability to use common sense and speak proper sentences.

These two aren't even his.

how do these things allegedly survive in the wild again?

Post new fluff

Autism for 100

something too cute about pregnant fluffies waiting for babies...

anyone got fluffy rape?

Well it was posted from his profile and it was the last I could find of it

what would happen if a two brown fluffies that were abandoned for being poopie babies got together and had foals? Would the mother reject a brown foal or would she reject a brightly colored one?

I know it all to well.
I've read it countless times.
I could probably fucking quote it by now.
But it never gets old.

birth fail

Poorly. If at all

I have no idea what it is that I find so amazing about these things, but whenever I see them, I an't help but read them.

remember, they were an incomplete project that got released by PETA protesters

4185 anyfiles.org/2zQA

Fluffyboru is the place for you, my man.

but doesn't that void the narrative that fluffies are over populating and thus human violence is necessary?

they seemed to darwin-award super fast and barely any foals make is to adulthood... so what the fuck?

I mean, look that this shit, pretty much EVERYTHING kills them....

In the wild, as in forests and shit they do talk poorly. Ferals in cities do much better. More food, less predators, more hiding places

depending on whose headcanon you follow, they have huge litters, foals reach adulthood in a month or two, being a mother is ingrained in all female fluffies and can also be re-impregnated the day after they give birth

I would also like the know how the hell a fluffy would know that the food is bad for her, or more specifically her unborn babies

Part 2

4 I think

but there are so many comics of foals starving due to their mother not finding food, or hurt by trash or exposure

Final

It's all fiction. Doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense in the first place. Second, fluffies breed faster than rabbits. And third, it all depends on the artist's headcanon.