When was the last time you gave your little sister a hug?

When was the last time you gave your little sister a hug?

Other urls found in this thread:

anyfiles.org/2zQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably over a decade
shes a piece of shit
family has an order of protection against her

My sister has sensory issues whenever someone touches her. So like never.

Tfw no imouto

More please. And i dont because she was raised without affection,and gets weirded out. I hug my brother. Last weekend.

I remember the last time I gave your little sister a hug ;)

This morning.

Holy shit, what did she do?

>And i dont because she was raised without affection,and gets weirded out. I hug my brother. Last weekend.

That's really sad.

How do you mean weirded out?

sadly i dont have any sisters, i had an older brother but he died 8y ago

My condolences, hope you're managing ok.

I should precursors my relationship with my sister.

after the last spanking she gave me
still bugs me she is allowed to give me my spanking even though she is 2 years younger than me

Hope you feel better about this now

shes a gangbanger whore coke head hoodrat
gave her daughter a black eye
punched her son in the stomach made him puke
had no patience for her kids
my parents got guardianship
she beat my mother
stole from them

the list goes on

yea its all good now, the first couple of years were hard, he was like a father figure to me, altho he was only 6y older, the good memories stay forever

Did he fuck you up te bum?
That would be hot.

no, all straight

Dont have a little sister, but If I did she would get more than a hug

yea its all good now

Faggot

No sis here. But can I hug yours?

I'm happy about this

was it an alcohol?

ure not talking to yourself mate, dont put me in the same plane as you

Pretty much everyday, she's very innocent too
She's 11, btw

this

nope, he died from a bike crash, he had an honda CBR600RR

Pics?

sure but was the other driver an alcohol tho?

they get hot around 12.

hang in there user.

>tfw no cute imouto to pat her head

nope, but the guy entered an intersection at red light, so it was his fault

We're not close
She's a lol penguinz and rainbowz XD so randum retard

I got told the same in other threads, but it' a situation that you would only understand when you have a lil sister.
You don't want to fuck her, you want to protect her
She's both innocent and cute, so she has me troubled that some scum try to take advantage of that

Why would they want guardianship of niglets

Eugh, how could you let that happen...

exactly my thoughts

I would assume we have hugged at some point but I don't remember when. Would have to have been over 10 years ago, if ever. But I hate physical contact so it's not happening.

How did that happen, just born bad? Any greentext if you don't mind?

pls respond ;_;

This please, if you don't mind

You miss the black eye part?

The day she died, almost 3 years ago.

I want to hug her

Chad's gonna get her! Reckon you can stop it?

funny thing about that is you could tell by her behavior she would have a niglet child
and she does

no wasn't born bad, we used to get along pretty well as children, laughed alot etc besides the sibling rivalry shit
but she started hanging around wannabe "gang banger" mexicans and nigs when she was in junior high and it only got worse from there

i place the blame on outside influences and her napoleon complex
will try to think up some good greentext stories to share but honestly i gave up trying to steer her into a better direction and caring about her life years ago, refused to listen and just continued to act like a nigger about it

Don't joke about that, you'll make me take drastic measures to prevent it
MY IMOUTO IS ONLY MINE

2693 anyfiles.org/2zQA

Two years, she's the fucking star child I always hate. She brags about her success and I'm just sitting here working my ass off while she gets 3 scholarships.

Well at least you did your bit, there's only so much you can do for family as everyone's ultimately their own person. Did your parent's try stop her hanging out with the "gang bangers" . Don't know your background but I'm assuming not some gated community where those types couldn't get access to. Do you reckon that had a part to do with it? (hope you don't mind my asking) and yeah some green would be great!

Is she a bright student?

It's not a joke. Happened to one of my friends with a sister like 4 years younger than him. Bam hit puberty, wasn't deemed ugly, Chad's all over the place and he just kinda moaned about it. Never found out how that ended though.

Dude just try leach networks off of her to get contacts for jobs (in the near future). She is family she probably will help you right?

Dude you're like a minority, from what I've seen, including myself, everyone wants to nail their little sister

I don't, definitely not
> Megan, on the other hand.....

Birthday 3 days ago. She turned 23

no deff wasn't a gated community but were pretty damn nice suburbs, i mean we had more parks and churches than the other surroundings towns and then some
EGV NW burbs of chicago.
so all the kids that were into rap and that whole lifestyle tried bringing that scene to the burbs
they ran around town acting touch, getting high in their car or drinking at parks and throwing up made up gang signs like they were the real deal.
just lil suburban kids trying to act tougher than they were
but as she got older that transitioned into her just becoming more of a whore for those types.
we honestly all just made fun of their lil "gang"

trying to think up any good greentext stories for you guys now, they probably wont be very funny or entertaining to read tho

Hmm well then I guess you're one of the good humans

When I moved out. Same for my nephew, and my parents.

Last week I sent my nephew a birthday present, he just turned 4. It's a set of those wooden blocks with chutes running through them and marbles to send through.

When he turns 10 I'm going to show up with a trunk full of modded nerf guns and a crate full of darts.

Right after I came in her this morning. Pic related: me and my sister.

right before i went to the mental hospital

im an only child

i dont have a sister, can i hug yours?

Is she hot?

Pics???

Our mother had children with three different men (i know, whore) so the first to (my sister and myself) were raised by her without our fathers. We still saw them and there were visits but i think because our mom having animosity against our fathers treated us differently, as outcasts, so we had to be on the defense agains the holy trio. Aside from that, my father had a son with another woman. They stayes together for a minute and my dad was always very loving. So hugging my btother is okay, but my sister would just shy away from affection like that. She would look like that person was hurting her in a way.

My uncle died in a bike crash 3 years ago.
The feels...

> be a few years ago
> sister still living with parents
> she's in her mid twenties
>parents dont have guardianship yet but have basically been raising her kids for her since they were born
>mom trying to clean the house tells the kids to go to their mothers room so they aren't in the way and she just needs a break from them
>few minutes later hear sister telling kids to stfu and be quiet.
>she hungover, as usual, from partying all night
>kids are just being kids playing and doing what kids do, sure it can be annoying but welcome to parenthood
>mother starts hearing the kids crying and goes to check on them
>daughter is sitting next to the bed holding her face and crying
>son is holding his stomach and throwing up
>mother asks what happened
>sister says they wouldn't shut up
>mother begins to tell her how fucked up that is and this is no way for a mother to act
>sister goes on a rant about they are her kids and they need to listen to her and if they aren't going to she will punish them how she wants yada blah blah -insert wild nigress throwing babies around.webm
>mother takes children out of room and tries to console them and tell them it wasn't their fault
>sister comes out of the room and starts yelling at mother for trying to turn her kids against her or some shit like that
>starts smacking my mother and yelling at her for trying to "steal her children from her"
>goes back to her room alone to go get high and talk shit about my mother online

thinking up a few more examples i can remember but like i said i honestly just try to wipe her existence from my mind now that she is gone
used to have to see my mother everyday just so she had a place to go and cry and talk about all the things she was scared to talk about with anyone else
literally feared for her life and safety
afraid she would kill her in her sleep or something

Probably last night when we were making out.

Pics of your sis?

Last Sunday.

When she came home drunk and passed out. I hugged her so hard.

all the gang bangers and man whores on facebook sure seem to think she is
but thats when shes caked with makeup to cover up the faces of meth look that is slowly beginning to take shape
constant drinking, pills, and cocaine isn't that great for your complexion
that and from the few times i used the bathroom at my parents house and saw the medicine cabinet i would say she deffinately has some sort of "problem" going on down there

never

Wow

i want to fuck your sister
hook a Sup Forumsro up
ill take pics and share them with you

wow shes like a 9/10, such a great body and cute face

If I understand you correctly your mother had animosity against you and your sister because of your (different?) fathers. Surely that could have united you two against her bitchiness. Still your relationships with women must be fucked up after having a mum like that huh? I'm sorry for you man, but try get close to your sister (in a non-incestuous way obviously) It would be sad for either of you to be able to go through your lives without intimacy. Btw is she older or younger?

what's up with the redness around upper lip?

also thanks for the info
she a hotty

sore from sucking too many dicks

;_; how can a mother be so cruel... Still are the kids turning out ok? Do you keep in touch with them?

dam i think im inlove, can i be your brother-in-law?

they have instagram or facebook???

Yesterday after I was done penetrating her

If I'm gonna show her affection it'll be with the D.

Wow ur not creepy at all

Why don't you give your sister a nice big 'present' for her birthday.

eh her kids i worry about
they deffinately have signs of some mental issues
their sleep schedules are all fucked because she used to keep them up with her as she partied and they never really recovered, they stay up till 3-4 am almost every night
her daughter has been having some issues and so has her son, they fail to understand the things she did to them and put them through was wrong, she put them through those abusive relationships type shit, abuses them then tells them she loves them and buys them nice stuff then abuses them some more
they seem to be getting a lil better as more time passes without her around
we deff keep in touch with them, and they spend every other weekend with their cousins, my kids, and have a good time doing what kids do
her daughter has said on multiple occasions she wants me and my wife to be her mommy and daddy because she wants a family that loves her
breaks our fuckin hearts

More of her?