Why does Sup Forums hate chicanos?

Why does Sup Forums hate chicanos?
What did we ever do to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/174176/mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-trying-ethnically-daniel-greenfield
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to go back, spic.

CHI

We are just jelly we live in Amerindian shithole and you another Amerindian live in the best nation in the world

Please don't come to Argentina it is 100% shithole

they are gangbangers and hoodlums a threat to civil society

Argentina is whiter than the US.

THEY ARE BRINGING DRUGS

None, keep having high births and outbreeding them cumskins

The real answer is that it was a /lat/ meme
But with all the newfag cancer facebook stormfront around. ..

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!

We don't, there's a few nasty pochos enabling Muricans posing as Chicanos tho

Lmfao
>Amerindians
>white
Ok

Please don't ever come

>Spaniards and Italians
>White

> tfw i was in a gang and sold drugs in high school but now i got my life together and took some gringos job

THEY ARE BRINGING CRIME

This.

Don't worry bro, we already know that.

> El Salvador
> not The Salvador
fix this

You are poor, low class, violent, welfare leeching losers and I'm sorry if you disagree but I've lived in LA 20 years and that is what you are.

And yet...

Whites are poor, low class, violent, welfare leeching losers and I'm sorry if you disagree but I've lived in Beatyville 20 years and that is what you are.

It's a shithole
Amerindian shithile

>high school cholos

Annoying bunch desu

My fellow chi buddy use to sell coke in high school but he graduated in business and makes 80000 a year now

Chicano here

AMA

cornudo

when are you going back?

What state

Nothing, as long as you assimilate.

what u want?

Next week
Still need to finish finals
back to Houston
Texas

STILL THEY SHARE?

you can assimilate this *grabs crotch* you pinche gringo

cholos are annoying even here. nigger tier

el desprecio y repugnancia del resto del mundo es la unica alternativa para que el argentino comun despierte y haga algo a la invasion boliguaya vos anda a ver las caricaturas japonesas vende patria hdp

>I've lived in LA
That's your problem. The Mexicans in the small Midwestern town where I grew up were like any other immigrant group. Meh.

Kek who's the majority of hobos and crack/meth/heroine junkies in this city john

>What did we ever do to you?

You are born americans that refuse to embrace american culture and spend the day whining about how great mexico is when you never been here, or if you visit this country feel superior and act like entitled faggots

Are chicanos, dare I say it, the true master race?

Get your hands off my dick, faggot.
>heroine junkies
>heroic lady drug users

Well I would visit Mexico if it weren't for the cartel violence and kidnappings.

Too many of you. Not good for the country. Nothing personnel.

do they full on imitate blacks as far as doing monkey dances, listening to rap, and dressing like them? It's disgusting they're trash here. I'd be less annoyed if they tried keeping the chicano style

I'm on a phone it corrected the word to heroine. Will you deflect the question

>pinche

stop using our slangs jose washington, we dont like you and americans hate you now, drink some bleach and make both countries Great

That's fun since most americans probably think the same for you and your "raza"

No one worships mexico jose but roots are roots with chicanos and ones from elsewhere in latam. California is its own Hispanic Nation will territorial rights extending

Chicano thread? What state should we colonize next? Idaho seems nice.

I was thinking of setting up roots in Washington so we have a clear path to Canada.

Pretty sure Ohio is our next target

Angelize Manhattan, there should be clothes lines and food trucks surrounding Trump tower

we still dont want you and they still see you as shit, stop your pain, kill youself

no

stop

It wasn't me you asked. I'm another poster. I'm from the rural Midwest LA is fun, but, based on my short visit, it's one of my least favorite cities.

The average chicano here:
oye pinche cabron ey wey que onda wey eh wey que haces wey oh joto no mames wey te gusta mi pinche coche wey nigga puto.

I've been to Mexico and everybody was really friendly to me 2bh. Chicano hate only exists on Sup Forums.

THEY BULLIED INNOCENT SALVADORANS AND TURNED THEM INTO MARAS

LA being such a big city, you can get pretty much anything you want, but in terms of just being a city it's pretty shitty I have to admit.

Everything is horribly planned, and ugly god awful architecture. Still SoCal is home, I wouldn't really fit in anywhere else.

some do, so?

Stop trying to suck up to americans

I only hate actual chicanos, i don't care about south americans or caribbeans living in the US

>tfw I hung around gangbangers, bullied white beta kids so much one of them killed himself, sold weed and vicodin, spoke spanish all the time just to irritate my teachers, and dressed like a cholo in high school
>I graduated with a 3.8 gpa, got a full scholarship to my current university, have a high paying job guaranteed for me after I'm done because my father has connections, and fuck dumb college sluts at parties constantly
What went right?

Why do you hate them as a Colombian?

>fixes it
Better?

It's The Savior, you git. The Central American country that borders Depths.

>bullied white beta kids so much one of them killed himself,

unironically kys

>spoke spanish
can you?

Relax, he was of Italian decent, so he was "white".

Claro que si. Puedo hablar y escribir en en Espaniol y en Ingles, pero me eh olvidado un poco de gramatica porque casi nunca escribo en espaniol.

What makes you qualify as a chicano?

Was raised in Kansas.

No te preocupes, los panchitos tampoco suelen saber cómo se escribe su idioma aunque tenga el sistema ortográfico más sencillo de todos los idiomas romances.

get out of my state paco

In real life
>Identify with Mexico and Mexican culture more than the US
>Have Spanish as your primary language rather than English, although most people won't care what you speak at home.
>Buy into "La Raza" bullshit

On Sup Forums
>Have one hispanic parent or a hispanic last name.

> Chicanos in Ukraine
delet this

I'm not a chicano, chef

In real life
>be brown, short, and have a spanish last name

on Sup Forums
>be brown, short, and have a spanish last name

What the fuck are you then?

We should flood Europe before it falls to sandniggers and get a pope with balls back in the Vatican

I've given up trying to answer that question for myself, let's say I'm Eastern European.

>Mfw chicano colonization of Pennsylvania is going swimmingly

a faggot

No, let the whites fall first, it's easier that way. Then we'll start wiping out mudslimes. We have kebab removal in our genes, so it will work out.

You guys can really fix Detroit.

With spic heritage?
Or are you that autistic ukie that was learning Spanish to go to Argentina to fuck latinas?

Either a wannabe Spaniard or a lavaplatos. Although, I'm not sure why would a lavaplatos be in "Ukraine".

>mfw my last name actually is Garcia-Rodriguez

SPIC DIASPORA WIRR GROW RARGER

My state now. If you don't live in Lawrence or KC you are probably scum anyway.

You mean in the same way, we're "fixing" LA?

frontpagemag.com/point/174176/mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-trying-ethnically-daniel-greenfield

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

I thought SPLC would support the ethnic cleansing of whites?

By everybody you mean your relatives and the people you paid for a service?.

>lives in the containment cities
>"its my state now"
CHI"S everyone

Never mind, turns out it was against blacks.

>See this hot as fuck white blonde chick in my English class
>huge ass, way too much for a white girl
>Teacher starts taking roll
>Her last name is De la Torre
>She answers with a thicc as fuck LA latina accent
>Everything started to make sense again
Wew lad, I'm struggling to tell fellow CHI's apart.

I've got some Sephardi heritage, but don't identify with it much. Once I went to a synagogue here to masquerade as a religious Jew on a Friday (I was broke and there's dinner for the congregation after the shabbat prayer), I got bored something fierce so I amused myself by eavesdropping on the Sephardim speaking Ladino a little further up from where I was. That's about the closest I've ever been to my judío roots.

The chicano hate (non-Mexiascos included) is on overdrive around here, but whenever I'm on Sup Forums during SA qualifiers that CHI CA NO shit is absent. The worst most bitter of /lat/ are Peruvians, which triggers me because I'm blood & they're supposed to be cool with me

vos por aca no venis, escuchaste? te veo por aca y te mato, asi de una papu

Wait are you saying that PeruANOS are the most judgemental of ChicANOS or that they get the most shit thrown at them? Because I rarely see a PeruANO even post here, even in /lat/. The biggest CHI memers are Argentines.

Only Jews want the white race to die 2bh.

why do you hate italians?

>Not living in 1st world Kansas
>mattering

Hahahaha

Johnson county is one of the richest counties in the entire untied states fuck off you spic