Need some new games for XBOX 360

Need some new games for XBOX 360

Suggestions?

get a pc

/thread

Have you played the tomb raider games? All of them are good, I personally love the two newest ones.

Anything Borderlands. Digital crack.

Who still has a 360? Are you poor faggot?

Yup

Get Sniper Elite v2. It's top kek.

Not TPS though

Exploding testacles.

Dark Souls 1

Picked up dragon age inquisition for 360 today, game is good. Only cost £12 on sale
Also is recommend mass effect games/ dark souls 1&2/ modern warfare 1-3/ borderlands 1&2/ dead rising 2

The wave of shotemups
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Shadow Complex
Idolm@ster
Red Dead Redemption

>throwing away your old consoles
Literally milenial thankful for nothing.

I have a ps4, 360 and xbox one and I still buy a lot of games for the 360. Usually older games. Not sure why I don't play them on the xbone because most of them are backwards compatible now

Best suggestions yet

On the Sony™ PlayStation™ 4 they are too! Just purchase your favoruite 7th gen game again for only $59,99(before tax) to relive your precious memory in High Definition™ like it was meant to be played.. #4theplayers

skate 3 and Dungeon defenders. That's all you need

I don't throw away old consoles. I sell them to sand niggers who in turn sell them to your broke ass. Throwing away things is wasteful.

This is just as bad. You should get off this hobby if you don't care enough to keep your old games and systems. Even one less fag buying the next overhyped aaa shit is good.

Lol gaming elitist fag. I'll give my old games to Goodwill so you and your family can get some games for christmas.

By a ps4

Sell that piece of shit and get a PC/PS4

How about Fallout 4? Or The division?