When a russian replies to you

>When a russian replies to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-wVje5THqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seeing this seal reminds me of those Canada pictures, since i've seen those pictures i haven't been able to smile anymore. I want all Canadians to die in the most painful way possible.

>When a Sw*de replies to you

This. Canadians must be wiped out

> when a ukr*nian replies to your post

>when anyone replies to you

Sorry that we kill seals in fairly quick painless ways like monsters and not people in slow and horrible ways like rhe br master race.

Even me?

H-ey, I think ur a qt 3.14

I love Australia
New Zealand, not so much

You shouldn't be killing seals at all

Especially you :)

Thank you, I bet you're handsome as

They are literally all sleeping at the same time. It worries me.

>when a German replies to you.

>smiling seal
disgusting kill it.

FUCKIN BRAIN IT!

>when Australia replies to you
>especially to bash Canda, Sweden or Japan

Get fucked cunt.

>Scuba mission
>Night vision googles

>when a canadian replies
>deletes post

Australia is unable to really bully anybody because anything they say is just banter.
Insulting me more won't make me cum, but if you were, say, Germany, it might.

>Canadian responds to your thread.
>You stop replying to it and hope no one accidentally bumps it.

Russians are my favorite posters by far

Only Newfies club seals, and they aren't real Canadians. Newfoundland is like drunken, unemployed, half-witted younger brother sleeping on Canada's couch.

Honestly, I thought it was bad to be American on Sup Forums, but it's mostly just Euros that drop that BM.

Being Canadian on here must be hell.

>Russians are my favorite posters by far
Get the fuck off my website.
>they aren't real Canadians
And a 'No True Scotsman' fallacy on top of your shitpost...

>When A FUCKING LEAF replies to you

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING SAY ABOUT NEW ZEALAND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?!?!

what about this:
>when a rare flag replies to you
>suddenly replies

I never browse Sup Forums

Tell me why people get happy when a Russian replies? Don't get me wrong I love Russia but on Sup Forums there are alot of Russian libtard posters since they are scared of posting on the Russian chans

I could use a blowjob.

No we don't. It's kinda safe to post on 2ch right now.

What do you mean? not all Russian posters on Sup Forums are libtard but there are alot of them that hate Russia, call themself cucks, want homosexuality legalized, hate Putin say he never did anything good, wanna move to the west etc.

Listen of course it is no crime to hate Putin or dislike him but you know they are talking BS when they say Putin never did something for Russia from the 90's to the current Russia.

Some Russian libtard posters also said they were scared to post on 2ch for fsb and nationalist Russian that might doxx

>I never browse Sup Forums
here is your (you) tourist now leave

No dumbass

>only Newfies club seals

That might be true. In New Brunswick we shoot them.

>A South American replies to me

I think they hate regime not russia. In russia liberals and nationalist have very close ideas (immigration ban, free guns, more political freedom and etc).

Maybe that is true but the people I've spoken too don't seem to have the same political ideas that are similar to nationalists.

Few questions

1. Since the ruble went down in 2014 did alot of ex-Soviet stans immigrants leave Russia or they stayed? Thought I read something about alot of them leaving

2. does the average Russian look down on Chechens and dagi's? I hope they do

3. Moscow has 14 million people. It also opened one of the biggest European mosques but the reason behind it is because Muslims there almost have no mosques. Moscow if I am right only has like 6 mosques. I always see people say Moscow only has like 100.000 Muslims and others say 4 million are Muslim etc.

What is the real situation of Moscow? Don't know about Islam in Amsterdam but 45% of Amsterdam is of non white immigrant background.

>It's kinda safe to post on 2ch right now.
no

>it is no crime to hate Putin or dislike him
no it is crime

Newfies and New Brunswickers are basically the same thing

t. stampless paraguay

1. Depend on city. Different cities different situation. But it's lot of muslims here from tajikistan/uzbekistan and from russian muslim republic.
2. Dagi and chechens can breake your face pal if you will look on them too much lol.
3. I never was in moscow so have no idea but i hear what in moscow very big procent of muslims and it will only increase in future.
Muslims don't care much about mosque any room can act as mosque except toilet.

Yes. If you watch for your writtings.

>#notallcanadians

1) the flow becomes bigger but not cardinally
2) youtube.com/watch?v=y-wVje5THqA
3) I live far away from Moscow but there is a lot of immigrants from Central Asian *stans and Caucasus
> like 100.000 Muslims and others say 4 million are Muslim
Russia 10% muslim so more like 2d

I have a strange urge to bash that seals skull in

>when a jap replies to you

Both thanks for answering but I am kinda shocked by the way you seem scared of Caucasian Muslim filth.

I've seen videos from based Russians beating them up fair and square. why are you guys afraid though?

(i know that video don't know the context but looks like the Russian guy was outnumbered)

>Russian guy was outnumbered
they are attack only 3 or 5 on 1
they said to them: say - Chechnya - cool
and he answered that a half of his squad died in Checnya
and in the end he said Chechnya - cool

Who attack 3/5 on 1? I've seen Russians beating up Chechens 1v1

Very sad but the Russian guy looked like a junky too

Russia should remove all kebab in southern Russia

this, tbqh

>Who attack 3/5 on 1?
chechens dagestans and other
>Russia should remove all kebab in southern Russia
they always live there (3-5 thousands of years)
your human rights organizations will go crazy

Once the new crusade begins of Europeans (will most likely happen in our lifetime) no shit will be given. Honestly as long as the Chechens or any other mountainjewmuslim does a big terrorist attack Putin could easily give the clearance to remove kebab Stalin style. Even this day Russian soldiers are killing mudslimes there cause of extremism.

Trump is the beginning of the west soon Geert wilders will be elected. Let's hope Europe can become an atheist/Christian continent only.