WTF is this?

WTF is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NSGwDZFsdmg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436861/Why-want-poke-Insect-breeder-taunts-freaky-looking-whip-spider-gets-bitten-multiple-times-camera.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wEMuG6ESWk4
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whip spider

Your mom's anus. She takes it out and puts it on the dresser at night.

that's my fetish

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGET AWAY FROM ME

CRUCIO!

A whippersnapper.

An animation, the animated weight of the front pincers are completely wrong for its size. Also, arachnids and insects don't 'wind up' their motions as their muscles work completely differently from ours.

Oh my god, it's adorable!

That, my friend, is the word "nope" incarnate.

That's an arachnid. Of the order of Amplypygi. Not dangerous, not venomous an a fucking hell of a NOPE. By the way it has one leg broken,

faggot

XD XD lmao ROFL lol user u so funny. Hilarious and original, le kind sir!

i thought it was a scorpion

a close relative actually

The thing from the far harbor trailer

only a not FEV/mutated one
;)

>WTF is this?
I dunno, but there's one on your shoulder!

This nigger knows his shit.

It's also called an "African Cave Spider." You can also find them in Tailand.
youtu.be/NSGwDZFsdmg
>video related.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436861/Why-want-poke-Insect-breeder-taunts-freaky-looking-whip-spider-gets-bitten-multiple-times-camera.html

youtube.com/watch?v=wEMuG6ESWk4

pretty cute

OP here, thanks for the info.

I would've killed it instantly.

6869 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

Käi putsi hans

Käi putsi hans

The best handjob partner you'll ever get.

That is death, wrapped in a nightmare, with a flaming sword and riding a pale horse. Kill it! Kill it with fire!

God Dammnit. Just knowing this shit is out there gives me fucking nightmares.

mine ise. Pederast

this spider gonna grope your mom's titties

the fact this spider has nothing it can do other than use its hands as weapons makes this little fucker adorable, i want one