Ok Sup Forums, I have a 5 paged essay on frankenstein due by then end of the day, can someone please help...

Ok Sup Forums, I have a 5 paged essay on frankenstein due by then end of the day, can someone please help? The topic is acceptance

Other urls found in this thread:

noblesse.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstein
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goefuhkurselph

Gee thanks Sup Forumsro

E=MC2

Shameless self bump

Nah I'm just kidding mate, but the illiterate anons of Sup Forums won't be of use, including myself

Thanks for being honest lol

Think about the good savage n'shit. When frankestein's monster take refuge in the shed of that family and learns their custom.

It's quite a topic.

What kind of shitty remedial English class are you taking where the most your dumbass professor gets out of Frankenstein is acceptance?

Read the book from Mary Shelley, first.

Or a short version.

That's what I was thinking

English 4, high school lmao

dubs provides the solution

Just read a few chapters of the book first, then get the rest from cliffnotes. That's what I did at least.

This should help.

noblesse.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstein

Drop it on WSR it lasts longer.

user you should accept that you're fucked
Rip user

If I don't do this I won't pass and I won't graduate

1818 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

Buuut... You can talk about how the monster was judged based on his looks and how nobody accepted him.
Then explain how the professor guy realized he could be taught and the acceptance of him as a human being ultimately helped people understand him.
I would also use the blind man as an example and show how he was primarily jusdged based on his looks and how he acted according to other's views of him.

What the fuck year level are you in where essays are given a page length and not a word count?

Grade 7?

Read the fucking book dupshhit.

I'm a senior in hs

Just try to link the monster's looks and actions with the judgement and acceptance(or lack of) of him.
P.S. I'm referencing the movie.
...both of them

Abby Normal I think it was.

Anyone got the gif of this pic

if it is a matter of just doing it, look up an essay online and paraphrase the whole thing

What the fuck? 5 pages and Frankenstein, what are you 14? Kill yourself faggot.

This actually really helps, thank you so much user

I'm 18, senior in hs, public education sucks and my teacher is a stupid cunt

That look like it was rebuilt from a finger.

HAIR ON HEAD

couldn't you at least get that lasered off forever

Also if you can't get 5 pages of good material and end up with 3, and it's High quality ask the teacher if it's okay. If he says no, turn in a Top Tier 3 pages and a drawn out 5 pages of the same thing.
Most teachers put page requirements on papers so fags don't write one shitty paragraph and call it done.

wtf!

he wasn't, the end

5 pages really... try going to college son I pray for 5 page papers

Can we ignore the frankenpenis and focus of anons situation

Are you allowed to pull in outside sources? I would also bring up the bride of Frankenstein as filler if you /really/ needed it.

You must go to some faggot liberal arts school.

I think the frankenpenis is more worthy of our attention, frankly

talk about how at first, frankenstein is a loner and practically just stays alone all the time. then later when the monster is created, he isnt even accepted by his creator, let alone the people in that one house, the only person who really accept him are the old man and the guy on the boat who wants to hear his story, you could say that is because of the fact that people nowadays always prejudge and only care when it has to do with themselves.
thats all i got off the top of my head, good luck Sup Forumsro

Just realised that image has been rotated