Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYogDnllKCc
youtube.com/watch?v=JIKFtTMvNSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I think anime is art
Kill yourself, pls

Anime as a medium is great

The only problem is the industry that panders to smelly manchildren

I like it and hate it. Of course people who like it are looked down upon, so I keep it a secret.

Yes
Sometimes
Anime's pretty mainstream now. If you watch anime more than a casual though, then people might think you're weird.

porter is weeb lol

t. edm pro

I think it has all elements of art. Not all art is static paintings on a museum. Art is also culture. And concept of art in Japan greatly differs from that in western world.
You say manchildren like it's a bad thing.
I am happy to be manchildren. It is better than real life. You're using a website made by and for smelly manchidren by the way.

all the moepigs must die

they are literally subhuman and the loudest and the rudest on the internet. the pig media that are everywhere on the internet with fugly ads are as arrogant and biased as chinese media and self centered too.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYogDnllKCc

I used to have no problem with normies on Sup Forums. Us weebs used to keep to our own boards and circlejerks. Then they decided to kick the hornet's nest and started raiding Sup Forums and /jp/. They keep making threads on /qa/ to delete anime and keep butting in to anime threads and boards by saying how much we are stupid for liking anime. Who the fuck cares. The result is what you see today. Anime haters have to leave Sup Forums. Sup Forums is called anime imageboard for a reason.

Fuck you lol

youtube.com/watch?v=JIKFtTMvNSg

stop sticking with being children

I don't know anyone in Iceland who knows of anime existing other than me. If I said the word anime I think they'd not understand what I mean. I'm not sure

>normies

being anti kimoota subhuman is being normal, it doesnt mean being a "normie", you judgemental moepig. creepy nerds are creepy and should be purged from the whole earth. thats it. it has nothing to do with normies.

>not liking anime is normal but i'm not a normie

Post 2010 anime is shit tbqh f.a.m

No!
Yes

I never really got into anime, but I did love posting with those that do

Fun people

i've always loved me some anime, if i was asian i probably would have hung out with asians who were into it at school, but i just hid my powerlevel insteaed.

definitely looked down upon for fair reason becuase of the stereotype fans and the wierd lewd stuff, I've got two friends who know what a weeb is and pull that out on me every now and then, but as long as you don't sperg out about your hobby to non fans no one actually cares what mongolian soap operas you like to watch in your spare time. I do reckon anyone with certain figures or a body pillow is a fucking degenerate though

pic related my waifu of many years

not really
yes

this desu anime is great as a medium you can exaggerate elements and create stories you can't with others means

unfortunately anime can pretty much be considered a genre because most people only see it as shonen power asspull series or highschools with generic characters done in every show

what am I watching. Isn't porter robinson an edm person

Yes like it but of course i dont admit it in public and yes people here laugh of those who take it to seriously, but thanks to the anime bar in open tv from the 90's and 80's and the internet now, theres some normie animes that are acceptable between some demographics

he helped write this video with a-1 pictures, some anime company.

woah...

actual japanese people browse /jp/...