Anyone here actually not like being a cutfag?

Anyone here actually not like being a cutfag?

My parents obviously did it to me when I was a kid for some bizarre reason and I fucking hate it. I can't fucking masturbate without using some form of lube which to be honest is bullshit. I'd at least like the fucking option to cut it off at some point if I wanted to.

i'm not cutted... fuck even fap feels really great

You're doing it wrong.

I'm a cutfag at 6" and I don't have a problem going dry.

I hate it. I resent my parents for cutting me. I would never do it to my son.

Why would you want to cut it off?

Me too
Tf is your problem

fapping still feels amazing, I just can't cum unless I use lube

I don't think so. I don't know why I can't cum, it's weird. I don't think its desensitized though so maybe I am doing it 'wrong'. Who fucking knows

I dunno, I've had friends with medical issues having too tight foreskin and they've needed to get cut

I'm a cutfag and i have no problem with dry masturbating. You probably had a shitty doc that doesn't know how to cut it perfectly.

>lube
Your not cut silly willy

Girls prefer cut it looks better to them

so wrong

I wish I wasn't cut. I have sensitivity problems, so I started wearing 'ManHood' which protects the glans from becoming dry and irritation.

It really sucks, because I couldn't cum without stroking myself off when I was with my ex.

>I can't fucking masturbate without using some form of lube

I'm cut, I NEVER use lube. Try harder fag

BAD GOYIM!!!!

i laugh at cutfags every single day.

enjoy your retarded cock you jewCUCKS

cut. no problem. you're just a fag with a short shaft.

Cut here. I rarely ever masturbate with lube.
I have absolutely no problem with being cut.

I am glad I was circumcised as it shows my devotion to the almighty!

Why do you care about my dick so much?

Cut fag here. I don't hate being cut as I live in a part of the US where 90% of men are cut. It would be interesting to have foreskin though. I don't have a dried up looking dick though, and I feel the benefits of being circumcised out weigh the risks. My son was cut when he was born last month. Healed up perfectly with no issues. And if you need lube to cum your doing something wrong. I've been fapping my entire life with no lube and never had any issues.

ITT:
Cutfags bashing Uncutfags
Uncutfags bashing Cutfags

>It really sucks, because I couldn't cum without stroking myself off when I was with my ex
Bad news user. That has nothing to do with being cut and everything to do with becoming reliant on masturbating and being too used to coming only with very specific stimulation.

If you still had all the feeling in your dick you'd cum faster

don't worry, it can be fixed OP. Just stop fapping and use different stimuli the science says. Some even report that using your other hand might help

I guess i need to masturbate more if i want to last longer

lol OPINIONS