If someone worships God, Atheists throw a tantrum, but if someone worships Satan they don't bat an eye...

If someone worships God, Atheists throw a tantrum, but if someone worships Satan they don't bat an eye. This is no coincidence, as Atheists do the will of Satan every day, without even knowing it.

The golden rule of Christianity is to love one another as God loves us. There are no clauses stipulating the exclusion of any groups so we must love atheists and satanists also. Quit trying to convert the unconvertable

Plus- do you think that God would damn a good and innocent person who doesn't believe? If you do then why Worship?

The Satanists aren't trying to fill our science books with scripture, m8. They're benign retards, you're malignant retards.

How much do they pay you for posting this shit 24/7?

strawman. christians have contributed to science as much as atheists. You throw a tantrum at a minority of creationists who no one takes seriously.

id fuck u so hard.

Who's the womyn in the pic?

>just stop
I'm Atheist (=Autotheist; belief in one's own divinity). I'm also a God-fearing believer in the God of Abraham, though the stories of His followers are fucked, as well as the Mother of Darkness. I also have a nigh flawless approval rate of Satanists because they don't adhere to bullshit dogma, but still believe a higher power loves them.

I'll do my best to save you from the niggers OP, but work with me here.

Fuck you, I'm a sun bro. There's no stopping me, faggy Bible thumper.

Except for the numerous retards that keep trying to use the school board to force your bullshit on my children.

God is the worst fucking op

2000 years later, still waiting for the cock sucker to deliver. What a faggot.

You obviously do not live in a region where they are actively trying to force religion into public schools.

>Christians contribute to science
>Christians disregarded:
>1. Round World Theory
>2. Evolution
>3. The Big Bang
>4. The need for acceptance of other religions.

whats the proof of god? Nothing? Atheism wins again, theres no god.

>Round World Theory
>Theory
So you admit it's just a theory you atheist POS

i need dicks in my mouth

You shouldn't use words you can't properly define there champ.

So, what do you think is the earth? A Triangle? Something that looks like a dick?
A magic motherfucking flying mushroom?

I'm not saying Christians haven't contributed to science. A scientist is a scientist regardless of their opinions on things that aren't science.

Also, those Creationist are trying to draft legislation so that they can include religious lessons in the state funded public school science program, in Texas, where the majority of the nation's text books are printed.

Back to the OP, about how Atheist are less butthurt about Satanist. The reason why is because they don't do this shit, or anything else like it. They'll talk about it casually, but otherwise keep it in their own homes and meetings.

If Christians were as relaxed, Atheist wouldn't even gather to talk to each other about not believing dumb shit, we'd just exist.

All I'm saying is, Keep Christ In Church. He's allegedly a 2049 year old grown ass man. He's got no fucking business anywhere near my children.

Fuck god fuck Allah fuck Buddha fuck satan fuck Yahweh fuck the wind spirit fuck earth fuck civilization fuck the president fuck the Internet

yes worshiping satan is just as dumb and pointless as worshiping anything that doesn't exist, like god. what's your point?

laughed

It's obvious that the OP is an atheist.
He makes these threads to cause atheists to rage and Christians to be disparaged.

So, why do atheists respond to this daily bait?

Take your pick:

1. They are young and want validation for their views.
2. They are insecure and want validation for their views.
3. They are too stupid to realize it's a troll and shit-tier bait.