Are Gypsies really that bad?

Are Gypsies really that bad?

I'm American so I've never met one but I know alot of Europeans and almost all of them hate Roma/Gypsies.

Even the liberals who are cool with blacks, muslims, jews, gays, etc hate these people.

How bad are they really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O818mEwYOzw
youtube.com/watch?v=vPGzeUSePfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to remember that Indians did not want them, fucken Indians. Now let that sink in

youtube.com/watch?v=O818mEwYOzw

me irl

Gypsies dont give a fuck, they are in Europe for 1000 years and didnt assimiliate.

Nazis and Commies both tried to genocide them

They steal, dont want to talk to whites and always create new techniques how to steal from you.

>Are Gypsies really that bad?
yes.
and i havent even seen the worst part.
youtube.com/watch?v=vPGzeUSePfo

What keeps them from assimilating?

Are there some that do?

>What keeps them from assimilating?

Fuck me if i know, they just dont want to

>Are there some that do?

Yeah, me. Father side of my family are gypsies

wew

They are raised to steal, they will pose as homeless just to turn around and take from you.

My great great grandmother was a gypsy.

Does it show?
Other than that I'm German and Scandinavian with a bit of slav and 2.5% Irish for added wrecklessness.

They are the niggers of Europe. Perhaps even worse.

Do I look gypsy?

this
they are the scum of europe
you shouldnt speak if you havent seen them first hand

You're jealous of BGC white boi.

kinda
gypsies are terrorizing oslo in the summertime. rudest fucking assholes i see is gypsies

you remind me of 2 homeless guys i saw in a trip to Valencia
you look nothing like a gypsy tho
i dont understand what you're saying

Shake that donk baby.

The hooked nose though. I mean it's very deluded. You have to look at more than skin color.

They're the only ethnic group that would leave me devoided of emotion when holocausted. I would feel sympathy for the women, elderlies and the children of any other group but gypsies actually deserve no mercy.

You look nothing like a gypsy not even close for fuck sake your hair is red (?)

you've never met a gypsy?

well there are plenty of them in texas, and they're huge scam artists, they sell shit on craigslist and lie about the condition of it all the time, though they still do nasty shit higher up in the food chain.

ive never seen a gypsy that looked like you at all man
why would you want to look like a gypsy anyway

It's deluded. My great great grandmother. My hair is brown. This guy is red haired. It might be redish because my grandfather on the other side had red hair.

Because in America it's cool to be "ethnic" because of white-guilt.

What do you mean, "it's deluded"? Are you trying to spell "diluted" phonetically?

Yes diluted. I guess I'm deluded.

Nope. Never had no idea they were in North America at all

They've been masquerading as Jews. Clever gypsies.

Culture. They literally think they are better than whites and God has officially allowed them to steal. They didn't assimilate because they always kept to their own.

I read this book several years ago about a non-gypsy guy who lived with them since he was a kid (he ran away from home) and he says that according to their culture/belief system, non-gypsy people exist for gypsies to steal from and prank on and borders and non-gypsy laws are meaningless and can be broken as long as you can get away with it, basically they are top rusemen/trolls when interacting with the outside world because they are taught that it has no meaning or actual relevance to their life.

I have no idea if this book was true or accurate but its all I know

Literally the exact same as Jews except dumber.

Im south indian, euro friends. How will I be treated in europe? Will I get gypsy bashing if I enter an establishment or small convenience type store?

I don't think gypsies open stores. So probably not.

we rarely deal with roman gypsies anymore
used to see them all the time as kid, ways liked their wagons

rarely even see irish gypsies either
but they're far more common and desu much worse over here

gypsies will die rather than work. you would be safe

Lmao no, Euros know who Indians are because there's plenty of your lot there already. Besides no one associates the gyppos with Indians, it's always the Romanians.

They're fucking shit, but at least ours fight the even worse non-Finnish gypsies and niggers.
The real problem is the PC police that are enabling these retards without understanding, but just assuming everyone is good and has their standards of what being good is.