Tfw uncut

>tfw uncut

Thanks for the dick cheese mom and dad

im a massive faggot

Oh no.
Something you can literally just wipe away.
How horrible.

Uncut as well. Never had an issue with dick cheese. Step up your hygene, you filthy pig.

This is what denial looks like

Try wanking underwater.

Gross, clean your dick you gross cunt.
You don't have dick cheese because you're uncut, you have dick cheese because you don't fucking clean your junk.

Same here, sort yourself out OP. It takes thirty seconds of soap and water to get rid of that shit.

Never understood how this happens. I mean the longest I've gone without showering was about a week camping and I didn't have dick cheese. What even causes this?

How do you let it get that bad? It's not like that shit just happens overnight. When was the last time you showered? Do you forget to wash your dick often?

that's like shitting yourself and blaming your parents for your bad hygiene.

>mfw grew some dick cheese on purpose
>mfw it literally just washes off without even having to touch it

so do all cutfags never take showers or what?

Nice cock (once the cheese is wiped away). Do you have another?

Most of the times when I shower I forget to pull my foreskin back and clean it. If I had a normal cut penis it would be much more convenient

being cut isn't normal, you fucking sped

>
>Forget to pull my foreskin back and clean it.
Then you literally have down syndrome faggot

Most men in America + all Jews and Muslims are cut

did you take a shower this week at all? Do you even wipe after you jack off? YOU are the discusting one who's reponsible for your dirty dick.

And if you don't like it, you can cut your forskin off by yourself. Not your parent's problems (hint you will still need to shower).

Yeah right I must have a to do list every time I shower. Fuck off faggot

Don's shower for another 2 weeks, the cheese is literally evaporated.

>Most men in America

[citation needed]

indeed- Jews and Muslims. Most of America....

Do you need help cleaning it?

> In America

I shower every couple of days. This isn't a hygiene problem. If I was cut and had a normal penis this wouldn't happen

How do people even get it, by not washing for like 6 months.
I've never had it EVER

>goes away if you clean it.
>Isn't hygiene problem.

right.

Checked

>cut being a normal penis
>only a small percentage of all men throughout history being cut

>This isn't a hygiene problem.

Correct, it's a BAD hygiene problem.

>every couple of days
this has gotta be bait, for you to think that's hygenic

A week without cleaning my dick and I get it that bad maybe it's just me.

Fuck you guys. When I'm in the shower im not sat there thinking about rubbing my cock with soap, you fags

Take a shower once in a while, bro. Jesus Christ.

wash yourself more frequently and you won't have a problem. "every couple days" is pretty gross.

if you had a mutilated dry penis it would still smell bad though.

>isn't a hygiene problem
What even.

Uhhh well you better think about it then you fucking idiot.

What are you so retarded that you forget to wash it? If so, die.

Seriously dude, a shower a day. Hell, a shower every couple days and that won't happen.

Dirty fucking apes.

>every couple days

A shower every 2 days is perfectly fine faggot especially when the weather is cold and you don't do much physical work.

Have a (you)

Have you ever heard of personal hygiene?

so much this...i havent had dickcheese since i started to shower every day...aka since puberty kicked in big time...its not hard people...

I'm just not fixated on rubbing cocks, unlike you obviously

This when I shower in the morning and I am in the hurry I am not going to take special care to pull the foreskin and wash my dick. It's a matter of convenience

Yeah for a nasty faggot, who the fuck showers every two days?

Oh how stupid of the rest of us to wash the most dirty places on our bodies.
Pits
Dick
Ass
Balls

Fucking dirty pleb

4 pody parts you need to clean everyday: asshole, armpits, crotch and feet

If don't do it, you're a stinky monkey nigger

OP IS A NASTY FUCK

Worst comeback ever. Yes, I rub my cock daily with soap to make sure it doesn't get disgusting and infected. Good one.

Just cut yourself already if a little dick cheese bothers you that much fag

Don't ask the question if you're going to dispute the answer.

Why'd you even ask then you fucking know-it-all limp, small, smelly dicked faggot?

Good, you don't wash your dick with soap, skin's too sensitive for regular soap.

> I rub cock daily
HAHA GAAY GAAY

He should cut it off altogether. It'll save him the trouble.

Dude just wash your dick more often. I'm uncut and dick cheese isn't a thing unless you don't wash ya todger everyday.

take a fucking shower you nasty bastard.

Wow, I never knew masturbating was gay. Thanks for the info user. I'll be sure to apply it to my daily life right away.

>Most men in America + all Jews and Muslims have mutilated cocks

fixed it for you

Because it's b8 you fucking retard

See the thread morons I shower every other day I have no issues with personal hygiene. The problem that my dick is uncut therefore dirty

go mutilate your dick then

> I never knew masturbating was gay
are you retarded? of course its gay

grills have cunt cheese.

>2016
>Not caressing your peepee daily
the only excuse for that is having a vagoo

Are you for real? If you need to take your time to be able to pull your skin back; you need to see a doctor.

It should take you 5 seconds, and then you're all done.

Btw why dont you just go and get yourself circumcised if it bothers you that much?

>every other day
>has dick cheese

shower EVERY DAY
you NASTY BASTARD

just wash your dick. I promise, it's not that hard!

Most people only have one user

>Normal
>Operation needed
Pick one.
OP is a cutfag who makes threads like these as an attempt to cope with his mutilated penis.

>mutilate

What a bunch of crap. Circumcision is perfectly safe and has many benefits. It prevents the spread of STDs makes your dick more appealing and makes you last longer.

Not him, but showering every day is bad for your skin

Unless you live in a tropical climate or work out every day, showering every 2 of 3 days is enough

Huh. Fair point. God damn it.

He actually believes it

Yeah, showering is SOOOOO hard! Like, I never know if I should wach my head, wash my back, wash my ass. Sometimes, I'm just standing in the shower not knowing what to do!
But here's a tip user: make a list with everything you have to wash (head, hair, soles, everything) and cross out when you wash something. I like to ad if I must use soap or shampoo too, helps me not forgetting!

Hope I could help! :)

thats not your parents fault dumbfuck

> :)

doesn't happen if you wash it you skanky twat

Or you know just get a circumcision and have a normal dick. Then you will not have to worry about this crap

Not need to be so upset about your dirty mole dicks

If you're OP than nothing can help you with a dick that's 3 inches long while erect. I'm guessing there's your real problem, m8.

hehe
>normal dick

yeah, because it wasn't obvious enough the entire post was sarcastic, right?

My dick is not erect in the pic you dumb fuck.

>make of list
>with everything you have to wash
>not being able to mentally comprehend cleaning yourself

i really dont think thats the dirty faggot erect

it is still mutilation. does not matter how safe it is. Appeal is part of taste. It does not prevent spreading of STD's ... it just lowers the chances for those that don't clean regularley.

It's a reason cicumcision came from middle east - low watter areas where sand can get stuck under your forskin and you don't take a showe for month or so .... yea. We live in modern world, where bathroom is a few paces away.

see how you've pulled your foreskin back? do that in the shower each day, problem solved dumbass

christ you're an idiot

Indication that you have wanked to much and haven't showered in way to long

lol, score. Don't worry, OP. You can start taking hormones, and become a nice trap. Not like any girl would ever want you with such a small dick.

Holy shit, are you retarded? Don't you see the entire post is sarcastic? I EVEN FUCKIN ADDED A ":)"!

You are cringy and lame GTFO underage faggot

let alone smelly smegma covered one. I bet even gays wouldn't touch it.

Mole dicks ON SUICIDE WATCH can't handle the truth

Wash yourself you medieval retard

Whatever. You will make a nice trap camwhore in couple years.

learn to bathe gross nigger