weapon: dragon great axe and onikiri and ubadachi

armor: lorian set +hood of prayer

fav boss: either dancer or nameless king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n09xmhsvIuU
fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html
fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?HH7EBumf.lDLLnXGr.QO3m7jBO.A.BJA.A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

starting a dex build, any recomendations? still have yet to find a "s" scaling dex weapon

yeah im not that far into the game. last boss i killed was Vordt. using the fuck outta the claymore though

im a massive faggot

sharp infused uchi?

no wait im on the wrong katana its the chaos blade that gets s scaling

i'd fuck you up, you need to praise more

quality build 120
aged longsword+10
solaire armor set

step it up m8

you gotta keep going it only gets better! claymore great weapon

how do i get chaos blade? sounds fun. so to get s scaling i pretty much have to go -> sharp--> or refined? just started nG+++

lol i bet i would wreck you bruh, for pvp i use the onikiri and ubadachi or the old curved wolf sword. Its got low damage but such a reliable weapon art

its where you fight the sword master but in the "other" firelinkshrine

>reliable weapon art
i second this

my roomate is already on new game. and he's at soul of cinder on that second play through

1 run (now Ng++ faron ceep)
full dex with sharp washing poie
2. run ( now Ng+ Dancer)
full str with flat demon great axe
3. run Challange ( old giant without the sword)
only whips no shield

fav. amor mostly the eastern amor set or some mix if i feel like
all builds with max 30 vig and 25 end

total playtime now 84h (no PvP)

Weapon: Ornstein spear
Armour: Ornstein set
Favourite boss: Same as OP
500AR

past gundyr?? ive been there, its just a fucking black knight, did i miss something?

or you mean the "other one" as in like the very end of the game?

its so much fun to use, looks amazing too. dat sif move set

>seath the fabulous
nigga thats kawaii

Go inside niggerlink shrine.

looks good, yes. but too slow and easy to predict. quick longsword strikes with 300dmg will get you rekd

>a fucking black knight
past him at the very top of the stairs by the gate

yeah fucking who needs darkwood grain ring when you have that fucking sword

first time trying to kill this "kawaii" sucker he riped me apart ... without guide and not fokusing on his kristal ... ah nostaligia hits hard

Anyone running this on PC with a 4GB GTX960? What sort of framerate do you get?

i mean youre not wrong, but if i get one l1 on you i will continue to hit you 6 more times and youll be in stunlock hell also the weapon art catches people off guard.. the dual katanas are fairly fast though, i ususally use big ass weapons anyway (zweil, dragon great ax)

i never did get his tail :(

Better than estoq tho

>quick longsword strikes with 300dmg
>this is why we cant have nice things
>that and darksword/rapier/broadsword spammers

nostalgia indeed
sucker hit hard but luckily i had just as i was hitting the archives gotten my hands on havels set so damage wasnt really a problem

besides im always overleveled to shit when playing souls so like w.e

realy depents on your setings, if you dont go for the 1980x resultion you can play it on high with 45fps, on full 1980x and high setings in a fast fight you will struggle around 25-35fps i guess

without a guide and knowing that you can rip off his tail
i didnt got it too, after my donno 5-6 run i got lucky and got i by exident, but i never fall into favor of the dragonwapons back then, i am stil one of that dex-katana-dudes

Balls. Guess I'll stick to PS4 until I can get a better card. Looking at a 970, I assume that will be more able to get a solid 60FPS on mostly high settings.

played DS1 when i was in school so i had massiv amount of time...
lvl1 run runs speedruns under 3hours and only dagger or whipse (what im sitting on right now in Ds3) after some time the lvl realy doent matter to much anymore and thats were the real fun begins for me

>i am stil one of that dex-katana-dudes
noone is judging you mane
i started out as a pure knight in ds1 went full on spear turtle in ds2 and now im dancing around with undead legion armor and curved farron sword

like dex is just so fucking good

fuck the dark sword so much. Every pvp match i swear

people like to bitch at players overleveling but fuckit imma stop leveling when i get sick of the game...

i mean i stopped at 300 something in ds1 and 500 something in ds2 and im running up towards 200 in ds3 currently

>hurr durr look at me i can twirl like a faggot and i know ds1 cuz i use badass skelly knight sword durr hurr

fuck´em

Have you tried updating your drivers? I did that on my 660 GTX and doesn't freeze my game anymore and I have my game o mowest possible settings at 1920x1080

DS3 is somewhat very hungry when it comes to pc-resores eventho its not a AAA-grafickiller-game indeed, im playing around a 2500€ based setup therefor its not a problem for me, the ps4 version is somewhat on the "mid to semi-high" settings

its noting about judging me, dont worry i just play DS for fun even tho every pvp-guy would kill me on instant, but i dont care and try it anyway

btw hardcounter to this (thats what 1 of my friends told me)
build and 35-40 End and 35VIg 2handed greatshield character (Harvel or dragonslayer) no wapon can shieldbreak you and kicks dont work you just need to turtle up and if the run out of End R2 them to death (about 150-250 dmg per hit)

youtube.com/watch?v=n09xmhsvIuU

here is the vid

>2handed greatshield character
fucking hell man ironpineapple-level shenanigans
all around

Strength based pyromancer
Used executioners greatsword with flame arc a lot and lorians greatsword when i wanted to do nasty damage.

yeah thats all fine but 2 things. I never know what build ill be facing, and i really dont like shields, i just 2 hand everything and dodge (thsnks to BB for that habit)

like i said im a dex-katana-dude :D but when it comes to PvP i like to troll. i dont take PvP to srs so some trolling to have fun is what i mostly do

does anyone take pvp seriously? i just throw prisim stones at people for first 5 minute of the fight usually

>(thsnks to BB for that habit)
i feel ya

just recently started actually using my shield for other things than parrying

>i like to troll
aldrich faithful are so easy to fuck with
>dried finger
>seed of a giant tree
>chameleon/whitebranch
lean back and enjoy the shitshow

its more of a troll-build to have fun, nearly the same as the old only firelance pyro, were you just quick use firelance for 80dmg roll back and do this all day long you cant block it and kill your enemy slowly or he get pissed use his estus in a pvp-fight or killhimself

there more then i would have thought of the friend of mine that should me the 2handend-shield-build is around 600-1000h of pvp in total for all 3 DS-titel he didnt play DS2 to the end because he wanted to figure out the PvP meta first and only playes quality-pvp-buildes and if you say you are a PvE player or just think PvP is bugged and unbalanced he goes mad ( got some realy good laugh out of him this way)

well i played the Mound-maker for some time and the newer players dont see that you can attack the npc´s and the host, its the most fun when they try to beat a boss and you just kill them in the fight :D

I'm thinking about doing a mercenary dual wield build. What is a passable setup?

realy depents on what type of dual wield you want to use the Ds3-wiki got an builder for that but if you give me some infos about your wapon your eq and if you want to PvP or PvE i could help you out

Eventually Ill be a mound maker in pvp, and a lot of pvp builds are good for story too. I was thinking of high stamina for longer swing chains to carve out health.

The storms edge from nameless king is s I believe, it seems pretty cool too

i just got that up to plus +9 today and i believe it was a B rating, probably goes to A at +10

problem with this "high stamina longer swing chain"-builds are that if you face a player that know how to parrie and see that you go for the chainattacks you will have no fun,

first and best build if you want to go for this still is the 25/0/30/x/25+/25+/15/x/15 Dancer's Enchanted Swords build
but its somewhat hard to master and "bayblade"-builds in general are just easy to counter

I don't think any of the boss weapons go to plus 10 right? I might be wrong though

fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html

a fast overlock-build that i made for you maybe it helps

lol sorry im an idiot, i meant i got it to +4

fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?HH7EBumf.lDLLnXGr.QO3m7jBO.A.BJA.A

wrong adress sry