Hey guys, tell me something:

Hey guys, tell me something:

what would you do if your beloved wife got drunk and started to fucking argue with you, and in an anger attack she broke your beloved mouse you use every fucking day to be happy playing your games? Pic related, RIP!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebgames.com.au/pc-217582-G900-Chaos-Spectrum-Professional-Grade-WiredWireless-Gaming-Mouse-PC
u.pomf.is/vulbnf.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She broke a fucking G$))?!?!?!

KILL HER OP

EXACTLY! THEY DON'T MAKE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ANYMORE AND NOBODY WANTS TO SELL THEIRS! omg I'm so sad man, fucking bitch!

Buy a new one faggot

And get a new mouse too

hey man, this one was perfect, didn't bug not even at 300km/h... wtf man, I WANT THIS FUCKER BACK! feels sad...

Dude chill the fuck out, I found one on Amazon

>wife
>playing games
You don't sound particularly intelligent.

Kill her OP

why the FUCK would you say that? get the fuck out of here you son of a bitch cock sucking motherfucker! i'd fuck her 5 times per day easily if she let me, BUT SHE WAS TOO FUCKING BUSY BREAKING MY FUCKING MOUSE!

Strangle her with the broken mouse's wire

this

>mfw my original mouse broke and a had to get a g502
just do it op, at first it might feel a bit weird but just do it.

yeah man, i guess this is the only way to go... i was so used to the g400

that feel

i was going to repair mine but the clicker and scroll wheel shitted out

still works perfectly apart from that.

had it for like 6 years

RIP

it's exactly the same problem! both main clicks and wheel are gone, the side buttons and the upper couple still works... next time i will buy 2 so this shit doesn't happen! thanks for the support user!

Buy this then choke it with her op

ebgames.com.au/pc-217582-G900-Chaos-Spectrum-Professional-Grade-WiredWireless-Gaming-Mouse-PC
Love ya random Sup Forumsro

dont let that bitch stop you gaming

dont fall for the wireless meme either im just joking about the g900

g502 is just as good and its a right hander centric mouse none of this pc ambi crap

7572 u.pomf.is/vulbnf.zip

>wife

I have isolated your problem. She doesn't serve you -- what an antique concept that is, eh? So why bother having her around?

Moving in together kills romance 100% of the time.

thanks Sup Forumsro, feels good to receive your support... I knew someone here would understand me...

i understand even though i am a neet.

saying goodbye to a sturdy mouse is worse than rebuilding and junking a whole pc after it implodes.

best of luck

Guys, 2 years ago I bought a G400s...
Never knew it was so godamn sweet to possess one of these things

Except for that shoddy mousewheel

I'd say you probably ignore her to play your little game things and jerk off to cartoon girls and she got fed up with you telling her to "bring me tendies, woman."

Yeah they always shit out

people dont like the new logitechs but their mousewheels are great.

Sounds like you need to grow up

listen up man, I fuck her plenty, I even can spare some cum TO FUCK YOUR MOM AND YOU, so don't come here and MESS THE FUCK UP because I'm already pissed of!
hey asshole, I pay my bills, fuck my wife and everything else. what if I like to play my fucking games on my spare time? FUCK YOU!

lol i like this op he doesnt take no shit

thanks for reminding me i need a new mousepad

Yeah, you sound grown up. Why don't you call your Mommy and tell her that she broke your toy?