Lured this filthy kid fucker, got some chat screens as evidence and his facebook. What do?

Lured this filthy kid fucker, got some chat screens as evidence and his facebook. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/9297485/Jury-out-in-chef-sexual-violation-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him to send you money or youll turn him in. Then turn him in anyway

Got some backstory to add, OP?

Good Idea but im not familiar with paypal or anything just online banking. Would rather he gets exposed to his family/friends that would be idea.

Pretended to be a 14 year old girl ond ating site. told him im 14. he said he fucked a 13 year old and wants to meet. Im not a pedo vigilante but I did it as an experiment haha. he needs to be caught though imo.

do it for the gods

his facebook is up currently up with the same photo

OMFG OP here i just googled his full name and found this

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/9297485/Jury-out-in-chef-sexual-violation-case

its definately him the age adds up as hes now 27. Looks like he used to live in Timaru which is a different part of New Zealand but not in Auckland. He could get in serious shit now! What a pice of shit.

Do what? Im tryna get a wizard to help me hehe I dont have a facebook account

GARY PART TWO!!!!!!!!!

bump

Aaaawwwwwww yeeeeeaaaahhhhh!

Die in a very low temperature fire that takes a long time to roast your flesh..

Wait, nvm. Read that wrong OP. Thought you were a pedo.

Although still a fgt.

Hahaha indeed op is a fag.
Send the screenshots to his family.

Cant I dont have a FB account, can anyone see his family's names?

If you dont know to extort money or something valuable, turn him in faggot. Wait a little longer, that nonce might going to slit your throat just as you abot to come out with a new plan

After "hairy asscrack Gary", Sup Forums presents...

just make a throwaway account its not that hard

Wish I had the balls to meet up in real life with a camera, he would get locked up with that evidence for sure.

You gotta get him to send you nudes and shit

Make it really painful when you Send the screen caps to his family

Done, looks likes hes got no family on there just friends.

Bump

still nothing??

This is moving too slow. OP must be teen

>Old Sup Forums would have an actual 14 year old meet up with him and rape him

This
Make him send you nudes, embarrass him. And get as much contact info as you can.

I came here hoping someone would help but im gonna post again later when more people are on,

OP must be a real true faggot to be so slow, fuck you faggot

tell him to give you money or you expose him!!

Why are you niggers so fucking dumb? Pedophiles like children. Actual children. Pre-pubescent actual child children, if you are too retarded to understand. Fucking retards.

Hit up some of his friends and try to get family info

Get nudes, several people have told you this already (or one samefag).
Anyway, what you must do is this.....

GET SOME FUCKING NUDES RETARD!

Hurry up OP you faglord

Expose this faggot

>find out his MO
>do the same shit
>if cops, blame everything on him
>???
>no profit, but you fucked some kids w/o jail time

Prepubescent: Pedophile
12-14: Hebephile
15-18: Ephebophile

Send screenshots to family and friends, post results. Make sure you add them first so they even see your message

>danshaft

Hebe and Pedo is like comparing dogfuckers to furfags, they both need gassed despite their slight difference. The only normal one is Ephebo.

ok but if you had a 13 year old daughter and a grown man fucked her you wouldn't give a fuck about the terms.

This is why OP is been a faggot, because he's too busy getting a danshaft up the shitter.

YES IS THIS ANOTHER GARY??? LET"S GOOOO

Honestly my 13 year old daughter would get the shit slapped out of her for doing that, girls like that who are out fucking grown nasty ass men obviously live in broken homes or have no parental supervision at all which would never be a part of my family. I'm not justifying an adult fucking a 13 year old but let's not pretend the girl is 100% innocent either. A guy like that should be exposed though.

op mad he cant get the pussy

>this is pure gold, brilliant original content. is this what the old Sup Forums was like?

>Auckland Pedophile - must live on the north shore or epsom/royal oak/3 kings

>Fucking deliver OP, fucking give this thread closure

one day a man will put his penis up her anus.

You cannot stop this.

>should've worn a condom

No dipshit, old Sup Forums would encourage the pedo not rally against him. That or ask for pics of his kid. Fuckin moralfaggots ruining this site.

That's fine with me but not at 13. I don't live in eurofagland so it's not so acceptable here for people to have no control over their kids.

bumping this hoping something interesting will happen

You clearly weren't there then. Old Sup Forums would fuck him over for the fun of it and then celebrate with CP.

No they wouldn't, go fuck yourself pedocunt. Sup Forums always raided random ass people for fun especially gross old perverts.

what can we do? How to fuck him up?

>LE OLD Sup Forums XDDDD

Bump

No you weren't there faggot. I'm not saying they wouldn't have fucked over his life. But all this moralfaggotry over him being a pedo is the problem. I've been there since the beginning faggot. Besides they wouldve fucked over his family and friends too. This shits only encouraging morafags.

This is what happens when you let normies in.
What this guys says is pure truth though.

>Using the word faggot constantly to look tough
>Desperately trying to look credible
>Probably doesn't even know about EBM

>it's cool to be a pedo
Ur so cool dood

>he thinks it was Sup Forums who exposed people
>not ED

moderate lel

Sup Forums used to do it a fair bit too. Though to be fair, more often than not, it was just bored kids jumping in on easy already exposed targets.

> muh secret club is ruin'ddddd DXxxxxx

So many normies. This place is going to shit

hurr durr such an oldfag please pay attention to me and validate my existence
>pic related

True talk here mate

sorry we cant all be super cool pedos like you anons.
true visionaries.
much cool.
user & user for president

kill yourself

checkem people

>said he fucked a 13 year old
no he didnt idiot

Kill him or report him to the cops

Obtain the faggot's dick pics, send to friends/boss together with FB conversation and laugh