I fucked up Sup Forums... Locked my keys in my car and have no clue where my spare is

I fucked up Sup Forums... Locked my keys in my car and have no clue where my spare is

Anyway I can get the door open without calling a locksmith?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWVNWn9BpQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Please help Sup Forums

you're essentially fucked

Take a picture of the door real quick?

unless you happen to have a thin, stiff inflatable object and a long metal stick with a curved rubber end.

Nice trips but this doesn't help me

well, there is the most obvious way of getting in

smash a window

Put a air wedge in, pump her up to open a little quarter inch gap. Insert your favorite latch pull and then turn off the car alarm with those keys on the seat. Super easy, if you don't have these tools call someone like me a lock smith

Yeah I could open it in 5mins

To bad ur an autist and who has no street-smarts. By the looks of that lanyard you're a big fat nerd.

Get a Goddamn coat hanger & put it down the rubber piece of your window and pull the lock open

>but muh newer model

No. It doesn't matter just stop being a fucking cry baby

IS your window down. do u have wire copper sticks wood bendy strong things that can open door handle lock. can the doors open at all or are the fully closed do u have a man port thru your boot are you willing to break you boot lock

I couldn't give a fuck about it's a 1999

Take a piece of broken ceramic and throw it at the window
It'll crack enough to break it and open your door

1. Open your jacket in front of your drivers window.
2. Punch jacket and break window while no one is looking.
3. carefully sweep glass into the street.
drive home
4. Call insurance and explain "niggers did it"
5. Usually there is no deductible for glass so you should be fine.

nigga you stupid

You seem irratated.
You must have some serious life problems m8

Hey retard
>punch through safety glass
You're retarded

HERE:

Some older trucks can be opened by taking a punch and driving it thru the door lock. Some dickweeds robbed my buddies ranger this way.

Why didn't you post this to /o/

I can actually help though. The most common way to get in is to gap in the door and use a long road to punch the unlock button.

Go from the top part of the window, on the side of the door that opens. Top left corner. Use something that won't scratch your paint as a wedge to open the door at that point don't get too carried away but get it open far enough to create a gap you could get a wire in.

Use a coat hanger, or something like that to create a long rod you can use. Fish that in the gap and wrangle around until you hit the unlock button with it.

That's it! It is going to be really frustrating though. It helps sometimes to have someone else on the other side watching to direct uou.

Then go right to a locksmith and make a copy of your key and put wire it somewhere under your car.

>niggers did it
I keked

Get a wire hanger man. Im sure youll know what to do

>1.Unwrap a metal coat hanger.
>2.Slip it through your car window and try to pick the lock open.
>3.????????
>4.Profit

Thank me later OP

That's actually pretty fucking clever.... only works with older models though. most of us that have newer model cars have the buttons on the inside door arm rest.

I'll definitely remember this the next time I need to help a friend out though.