So I'm growing these Serrano peppers, about 15,000 to 20,000 on Scoville scale

So I'm growing these Serrano peppers, about 15,000 to 20,000 on Scoville scale

Dubs decides if I eat one with nothing to drink

Yes, you do. Plus, you won't be allowed to eat anything else within the next five minutes after eating the pepper.

sure

I used to have a little pepper tree like that, and my cockatiel would eat those like popcorn when she could get to the tree.

If a little bird can do it, why wouldn't you be able to?

Capsaicin is the natural, organic active ingredient in chili peppers that gives them their "hot" taste. Mammals have special neural receptors (similar to taste buds) for capsaicin and therefore, experience the "heat." Birds either lack these receptors or have receptors that are insensitive to capsaicin. Most botanists and ornithologists believe that chili peppers evolved this way so that small mammals would avoid the hot taste, while birds freely eat the pungent pepper pod. This adaptation/coevolution would result in wide ranging dispersal of the undigested seed to ensure the natural propagation and long term survival of the chili pepper plant.

Slice open and put in anus.

ill fucking eat it

jesus christ.

I command you to eat it, faggot

-->
OP, you must cut the pepper in half. Top into mouth, bottom into ass. Pics or it didn't happen.

Trips confirm, god wills it!

K I'll do it

Trips have spoken

>inb4 OP never deliver

stick it in da booty

do it, do it now

Holy fuck dude, that was fast and accurate. I already knew the answer but was just egging OP on with that. But wow, What the hell, you had that on copy paste ready for someone to say it, or what? Your post was only 31 seconds after mine so you had to have read it, processed it, and either typed or pasted a response in that time.

Kudos, m8

Also, these are the dubs OP was looking for, if I'm not mistaken.

OP is retarded, 3 days of pain
you will never listen to Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire" the same ever again

>Holy fuck dude, that was fast and accurate. I already knew the answer but was just egging OP on with that. But wow, What the hell, you had that on copy paste ready for someone to say it, or what? Your post was only 31 seconds after mine so you had to have read it, processed it, and either typed or pasted a response in that time.
I already knew why birds can eat them, i just clicked the first link I found on google after you made that post

ok but you put it on the stove just a bit first.

I'll fucking eat it now

tiny chat /29uflv

>Aren't habaneros better?

eat ten of them live on twitch and I will donate hefty amounts of BTC

yeah habanaros are like 100k on the scoville scale

reminded me of a my bird I had he would grow grey feathers when he was lonely, when we bought him another bird his grey feathers would turn green again, I was a real dick to him he lasted about 10-15 years.

Eat three nigga

Fag op ate
But this pepper sux

Hurry up you big bag of baby dicks!

I like putting A diced up Habanaro in Guac or Humus. Tastes better and feels better in the stomach and intestines than other peppers. I don't get along with Jalapenos very well however.

OP delivers.

jalapenos are only 3000

I was a dick to mine too when I was a kid, but the process helped me grow out of that phase. I never really hurt it, but it was deathly afraid of small animals, and for some reason it had the same reaction to this little foam pillow and I would bring it up close to him to get a reaction. It would puff up and flare out its fethers and sway back and forth and then flip out and try to fly away if I brought it any closer.

After I had time to think about it, I realized how awful it was to do that since it was really scared, and I didn't do it again. Anyway, my dad killed it one day, so at least I didn't contribute to its death, just some high blood pressure a couple of days. It lived for about 5 or 6 years when my dad decided to kill it. He killed my fish and kittens too, the fucking bastard.

Is that bayonetta you omegafag

Holy shit why would your dad kill all your pets? Green text story!

Yea, I know. It's weird. I can't explain why I can eat habanaros and feel better from them and then actually feel mouth and intestinal pain from Jalapenos.

>A Spanish-English pronunciation guide from 1900 lists guacamole as a "salad of alligator pear".

Ha, Alligator Pear.

It wasn't all at once, but he was just an old fart. When I graduated high school and went to college and lived in the dorm, I couldn't take my pets. He killed the bird because he was going to travel out of state for a while, and it was too expensive to hire a sitter or leave enough food and water for it. The fish he just let them starve.

The kittens are a gruesome story. Our cat had kittens, and he didn't want them, so his solution was to take them into the woods and crushed their skulls with the heel of his boot. He also killed several of his own dogs. A couple out of sheer meanness.

Let's just say, he had an anger problem.

Shit, dude. Hope you're miles away from that prick.

serrano's are not exactly hot. eating is far too easy, break it open and rub it in your eyes