Argentina appreciation thread

tonight is my last night in argentina. my time spent here has been an amazing experience, I've met so many interesting people, I've lived in a beautiful neighborhood filled with color and life, and I'm quite sad to be leaving so soon. Also the most fun country for memes.

in this thread, post one good thing about argentina, I'll start

>the girls

some of the most beautiful women in the world, when I walk through the streets I'm basically a walking erection

Other urls found in this thread:

ef.com.ar/pg/intercambios/
youtu.be/hL3qnym08ds
instagram.com/ccamiv/
youtube.com/watch?v=TwEAF3clZys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dem city blocks

god damn its such a beautiful city

post white girls

Any latin american with enough self respect and brains must admit that Argentina and Chile are the only countries in the region that look like a small Europe.

Good for you user...How was the food?

so fucking lindo

>not telling where you from

lots of salt and bread, very high quality meat, it was all quite yummy. asados are the shit

In that case pay a visit to Peru for the memes too.

perdon, soy amerishart

The cinema. Easily in the Top 3 Hispanidad countries in that respect, beaten only by Mexico and Spain. El aura is one of my all-time favorite heist films (if you can even call it that), La mujer sin cabeza was surprisingly powerful, and I suspect it's in vogue to bash El secreto de sus ojos now that it's got a foreign language Oscar and all, but fk u it still blew me the fuck away.

>you will never be porteño

hold me Sup Forums

viniste de intercambio o de turista?

I like Argentina

intercambio, he estado acá desde agosto

agosto del 2015 o 16?

Really makes me feel

>fortified with iron
why would you need more iron in the meat
they sell you cat food with our name

Buenos Aires is beautiful.

I know your feel OP
>tfw my ameritrash friend is leaving too soon before the memes start

16, solo 4 meses

>catedral
those memories

the feels ride never ends desu

Post rare macris pls.

porque es tan poco? yo el año pasado me estaba por ir de intercambio a Francia pero lo mínimo era 11 meses.

Do you live in a pretty Parisian esque appartment?

How big were 2 minutos back when they existed? Also, any other decent Argie punk bands?

Que tenes que hacer para irte de intercambio a algun lado?

I really wish Buenos Aires was its own country to be honest, interested in some pictures I took myself?

Stop being a beta loser

mira esta pagina
ef.com.ar/pg/intercambios/

I went to see them twice. They were cool.

>any other decent Argie punk bands?

Flema is the best punk rock band

ROSARIO! FUCK YEAH!

Absolutely! I'm a huge Buenos Aires boo. I have about 200 pics. How is it living there? What do people typically do for fun?

You should listen to this Peruvian punk its spicy as fuck youtu.be/hL3qnym08ds
Fucking

That feel when my sister stole my camera

Not that guy but I'm a huge French architecture boo of this city

There are two types of Argie girls.

gracias voy a seguir averiguando
igual a mi me gustaria ir a francia o alemania pero tengo un poco de cagazo que me mate un refugiado o un autoatentado bomba suicida
capaz cuando la cosa se calme..

EMPANADAS!

Same. I honestly think it's the prettiest city in the Americas.

My gf is French and loves that shit but says our cuisine is shit and a pale imitation, feels bad man she even called milanesas just beef with bread.

that's callao and santa fe avenue I think
i live two blocks from there

>he never got one reply

Really makes you think...

Pues espera sentado porque el problema solo va a empeorar.

Thank you very much. Living here is awesome.
>people are really smart
>there's always something to do
>you can just look at the architecture and be amazed

The only bad thing is that you don't get to be in peace at any moment, which can get annoying

I'm jelly of Buenos Aires, Mexico city is a dump

There is literally a thread up for that

because there is no such thing in arg. as "white girls"
maybe if you reformulate your post...

Dank meme bro

toma amigo hoja una amiga instagram.com/ccamiv/

es por un programa independiente en eeuu, medio cheto desu, solo un semestre para caber en el calendario de la universidad allá

fuck that pic makes me diamonds

and nope, I lived in one of the many ugly apt buildings in the city. unfortunately, many beautiful apartment buildings designed by the most renown architects of their time were destroyed. It's truly a tragedy, back in it's heyday BsAs must have literally been europe

yes post pls. would post mine but they're all too big

>what do people do for fun?

the city offers free tours of museums or walking tours of certain neighborhoods, they host cultural events on a regular basis where people come to cook food from all over the world and perform shows with traditional dance and music from wherever. live music all over the place, of every genre, from small jazz clubs to large concert halls to open air concerts.

some of the best night life in the world, with so many bars and clubs to choose from, if that's what you're into.

take a boat to uruguay, they have really nice beaches, and montevideo is a nice getaway (legal weed, like BsAs but more laid back attitude about everything)

there's always so much to do, I'm gonna miss the fuck out of this place

best aesthetic desu

One day I will certainly need to visit. I love that it seems like a slice of Europe in the Americas.

Why didn't you post an image you lazy nig?

What do you mean with smart?

The photo was taken from the Congreso so it's before Corrientes
I love that passage. They call it the mirror passage because you have the same buildings in front of each other and you have the same in Paris

Since I'm uploading my SD card I'll post some OC

dubs prove it. I'm Argentinian now.

Its hard to get a good picture of Puerto Madero at night

Buenos Aires is unironically the most beautiful city in America, I loved my time there.

This photo makes me sad, I'll never be in highschool and get to date girls like that

In comparation with every other place I visited. But I only visited Argentina and other south american countries.

Does Buenos Aires get a lot of foreigners? (excluding ones from other lat am cunts)

Too bad buenos aires is getting flooded with bolivians, paraguayans and peruvians.

In 15 years time it'll basically be Bolivia 2.0 with fancy buildings

As a porteño, I find this amazing. That's an average corner, and you post it like is something weird.

I love san telmo even the parts full of abandoned run down buildings, it gives that naples feel, a shame its dangerous at night.

>implying Macri isn't deporting them to the province since 2007

posting a few more pic

I met a lot of french people during my time there. There are lots of people studying abroad, lots of people from other latin american countries studying and working there. Not too many tourists though

But always remember that we are in the third world . So don't try stupid things
I will give you the same advice that I gave to my ameritrash friend:
If you find a guy with brown skin, a cap and a football t shirt of jackets , cross the street

A fuck load mate, some are already part of my family, the brit expat community is pretty big if you are looking for english speakers.
Name one major city in the world were white people are not being ethnic cleansed.

wew that bad huh? Can people get mugged during the day? It's only certain parts of the city that are sketchy right, not core areas?

The centric, old, expensive neighborhoods are usually filled with foreigners, usually yuros and north americans. Most of them tourists, a few others couch surfing and working for food, the odd one actually settling here.
The "newer" more residential areas are shittier and the foreigners are usually from neighboring countries that came to settle.

Just going through this thread makes me wanna learn Spanish and visit Argentina, it looks so nice and clean compared to the Euro countries I've visited.

It's just the atmosphere of the city overall, there is bouldings like that here, but the sun makes everything feel so third world...

Really?
I love San telmo's nightlife and their pubs Gibraltar and Puerta Roja ( even is full of feminists) are great and nothing ever happened to me.
)

I've taken my nice camera out lots of places during the day, even to some sketchy ones. all you gotta do is avoid streets and alleys without people. as long as people are out and about, no one will rob you. pickpocket, maybe. but unless you're in a warzone (or have really bad luck in a nice part of town), you'll be fine

Cómo de fáciles son las porteñas? En plan para mí, un turista eslavo que habla español razonablemente bien (el dialecto continental, pero entiendo la habla ríoplatense un poquito gracias a las pelis, los memes y los libros).

How about neighbourhoods like this? Absolute top tier imo

Lol
Brown people wearing tracksuits are a huge red flag
If they ask you what time is it just go away asap, or enter the first store you see and they'll leave.

Just keep an eye on them . Remember : around Blacks never relax

what does it mean when they ask you for the time? I've been asked the time by sketchy dudes lots of times, I tell them the time, and nothing bad has happened

You don't need to learn Spanish to visit Buenos Aires or the other usual tourist locations like Bariloche and Tierra del Fuego
Oh shit another puerta roja regular? MOD is awesome too and there are some nice places to eat too but yeah there are groups of melanin enriched gentlemen who frequent some stablishments who's target demographics are melanin enrinched gentlemen, I think they come from la Boca.

found the one white person in Argentina while trying to find a shitty street to slap people itt with some reality

Usually an excuse for you to take out your phone, or expensive watch to check. Avoid if alone, or if they're a group

Why the fuck would anyone ask the time in current year when everybody has at least some kind of phone, even if it's a $15 GrandmaPhone Note 5/5S and not an expensive phablet?

There are pockets of crime that would suprise you for example plaza las heras, its surrounded by one of the nicest and richest neighborhoods you'll ever see and yet I wouldnt advice you to enter the plaza.

By yourself or with an strong Argentine to backup your safety?

What's it matter, I already speak it. That's not what I asked

para vos que sos extranjero se te va a ser muy facil con cualquiera

How do locals react when you tell them you're American? We supposedly have the worst view on the US in the Americas

Most people take out their phones to check the time, so if you take it out and they see it, they'll probably try to take it from you.
If you carry a nice watch they'll also try to rob it.
Just ignore anyone who tries to chat you up in the street.

You mean at night? The pics make it seem nice and cozy

Remember that there are many Bolivians or shitty dark skinned immigrants living in San telmo ( okupas ofc)
Yeah , I love their food and is kinda cheap. Damm, I would like to eat a big Lenny hamburger

by myself mostly. maybe I'm just lucky

mostly positive, their view of the US gov't is negative most of the time, but they understand that the people don't really have anything to do with that, never had anyone scoff at me or anything

This cute little church is completely hidden by office buildings near retiro, a shame, I stumbled upon it by accident.
We get it, you are not white and can't deal with it.
Foreigners complaint Argie girls play hard to get, I really dislike the attitude of women in this country, they are all drama queens with giantic egos.
I got jumped by two guys who were dressed exactly like chicano gangbangers in the middle of the day in plaza las heras, I was with two friends who are not white and they completely ignored them so keep an eye out from dark skinned people who dress badly.

1. SEE PHOTOS OF BUENOS AIRES/ROSARIO
2. HEAR THIS MASTERPIECE
3. FEEL LIKE AN AUTHENTIC ARGENTINIAN

youtube.com/watch?v=TwEAF3clZys

Guys planning to move to Barracas
What can you tell me about this neighborhood. I have a friend living there and he says to me that is white and safe