Can someone please explain to me why people are voting for this person?

Can someone please explain to me why people are voting for this person?

Are they aware of the FBI investigation?

Are they aware that she won't release the transcripts of her speeches?

Every time I post in a thread asking some Hillary supporter these questions they never respond. Why is that?

How the fuck is she getting votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/rosa-parks-there-was-claudette-colvin-76163
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuz she paid Trump to run in order to scare everyone into voting for her

Are you aware of the alternative?

If the fbi was after her shed be done. shes good whatever i sure as ballld aint putting trump, if that dude wins next election im going kanye all the way

SJW that s how

This is a meme. Provide some kind of source if you can.

Yes I am aware of the alternative. I'd rather vote for that than someone who is literally blatantly lying, pandering, and deceiving the American people.

How can they be so blind?

I have no idea why anyone would vote for Hillary.

Her email server contained secret information and was hacked by someone in Romania. If fact, the Romanian hacker said there were a number of other hackers from around the world snooping in her email server.

Isn't it obvious? She's a women...
Woman will vote her because she'll be the first "feminist women" as president.

It is obvious actually.

I have watched numerous debates where she has literally answered a question with something along the lines of:

"well I'd be the first female president"

to which she'd receive uproarious applause. Why is that? Why do people care if she's the first female president? How does being a woman equate to leadership of the US?

These are questions I ask and they 100% go unanswered.

This shit is true

I don't know why anyone would vote for her. You want leftist policies and a more economically stable state? Vote Sanders.

You want cuts on foreign spending, conservative policies and tighter border controls? Vote Trump.

Just make your mind up, and don't vote for a moderate liberal like Clinton who can't even make up her own.

Aren't your two chambers still legally insider trading?

Aren't you still mostly electing corporate representatives (with more than one mechanism in place so that it happens)?

Guess what, you'll only get Hillaries and Trumps. Either the corporation's friends and representatives, or their CEO.

Bump

Seriously how can someone vote for a candidate who when called to release the transcripts of certain nefarious speeches simply says "no I won't release them".

How do people just ignore that and pretend it's a nonissue?

Make a point please. Clear and concise.

"Lair" is the go-to Republican accusation when they've got nothing on you. And they've got nothing, so...

Was this too hard?

You're almost only electing whoever is favored by corporations (based on their guessed merit to these corporations). Congress, senate, president.

The people speak almost exactly the same way as the big campaigns do.

because shes a woman and people think of equality over quality

I want her back in the whitehouse because it means that Bill will again have access to interns.

>putting up with her as a wife he deserves a good fuck and suck now and again.

Because at least she's better than fucking Bernie.

Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.

i want Jim webb to be president.

No one is really voting for her. She's got a 2 million dollar SuperPAC running rampant on the chans and reddit to play down all of her faults.

It isn't working, Sup Forums is bigger than the PAC I think.

For literally the same reason they voted for Obama

Hillary for prison

I'm writing in Monica Lewinsky

what the fuck are you talking about, cuntshit? She is LITERALLY lying in your face of your people, >>>LITERALLY

Still better character than cunt Trump

nah

>transcripts
>FBI investigation

Somehow that's nothing? See, this is exactly the kind of response you get from Hillary supporters when questioned about these things.

They literally have no answer.

>Was this too hard?

I guess. Primarily because it was vague and you didn't make any kind of tangible point.

>You're almost only electing whoever is favored by corporations (based on their guessed merit to these corporations).

Why do you say this? What corporations? How do they have control over Hillary/Trump?

>The people speak almost exactly the same way as the big campaigns do.

Elaborate please. This statement, standing alone, quite literally has no meaning.

I voted for her because I want my kind to stay in power.

For me, it's mostly the poor foreign policy that Trump has going right now. I would have preferred Christie, Kasich as a strong second preference. Then Clinton and Sanders third. But, well, here we are.

His foreign policy is only poor for foreigners. If this upsets you, you legally should not be able to vote in America.

>For me, it's mostly the poor foreign policy that Trump has going right now.

What is your problem with his foreign policy?

Honestly I would've voted Kasich if I had the opportunity. Now I'm unsure.

I wouldn't vote Bernie simply because he wants to ban fracking, eliminate nuclear power, and tax carbon. I don't believe this is feasible.

Why not? I consider national security very tightly tied to international peace and cooperation. Additionally, many of the things he's proposed would be bad for America as well. The "America First" policy set greatly underestimates the importance of international cooperation and how beneficial it is to us.

OP here.

Stop turning this into a Trump thread.

There are plenty of those already.

How can she even run for president if she is being investigated by the FBI is a better question.

My apologies, I'm on mobile and walking home from work. But I've got a snippet here from you in the screenshot that is just an example. It's really the contradictions that many people have pointed out that get me. I can at least plausibly consider some of the non-interventionist policies reasonable, but then there's plenty about trade and, especially the military, that makes little rational sense.

No answer yet.

people aren't voting for her. just look at her rallies compared to sanders or trump. when your party runs the elections in many states they're pretty easy to rig

Because she isn't Trump and has a vag. At least that's what all the democrats I personally know have said

MUH FEMINISM
MUH GENETICS
MUH SOJGYNY

MUH VAGINA

Martin Luther King would roll in his grave if he caught wind of either of these idiots running for president.

Maybe because Trump is fucking awesome?

One I may be the only hill supporter on this god forsaken site. But here let me tell you why I support here.
1. I like Bernie's policies more but the reason I support her over him is that she is the moderate and therefore her policies are more likely to get passed.
2. The investigation is 90% political. There have been 2 very similar cases in the last 8 years of holding classified documents in an improper way and in both they received a demotion from their current job and a slap on the wrist. It would be a different story if the information was leaked or stolen but there has yet to be any evidence of that. (plus the person in charge of pressing charges is her bro the nigger in charge).
3. 80% of all polticians get paid large amount of money to make speeches. This is how a majority make a living once they are out of office. So what if in the speeches she is pandering to the wall street people. Look at a leaked speech from mitt last election where is shits on the poor and that really hurt him so I understand not doing so now.
4. The only person I considered voting for on the republican ticket was Kasich for the same reason I support Hillary because if we had more moderates in government shit might get done.

lol

Oh and rosa parks was a fake.
newsweek.com/rosa-parks-there-was-claudette-colvin-76163

You sure know your history huh?

This is interesting and I'd like to ask for sources on both of his statements. Specifically what he said and when he said it to be precise.

Again thought, I want this to be a Hillary thread not a Trump thread.

I don't think there will be one to be quite honest and because of that this is the only time I've ever thought about putting on a tin foil hat.

So you have to go to a rally to vote now?

MUH CLASSISM
STOP OPPRESSING HILLARY SHE DAMN FINE WOMAN DOIN' STUFF FOR DA COMMUNITIEZ

Every female celeb is voting for her according to their social media pages.

The other choice is worse

Think about what that says about Donald trump

I'll add this:
Trump said that “we’re getting out of the nation-building business and instead focusing on creating stability in the world.” He warned that leaders who have sought to bring democracy to countries uninterested in it have only plunged into chaos.

That's a reasonable statement. We're awful at nation-building. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Chile... We're bad at it. Foreign aid and trade is a good way to go about it, since it puts pressure on the troublesome government to get their act together. Sometimes military intervention is good (hey there Syria) as a human rights issue, but in general we shouldn't be building the government ourselves. Look at Iraq this past week. Yet, There's just too much else in his policy outlines to put my weight behind him.

Hollywood is such an oppressive place for women. They're so poor there and can't get ahead at all.

#AnyoneButTrump

Because the people voting for her don't care what she says. They don't have the attention span or critical thinking skills to actually assess what's going on. Hillary knows this of course. She's a master of manipulation. She's taken vocal, oratory, and body language classes to perfect her image. The image is simply "The One Woman Who Overcame Adversity". Because she has nothing to actually say or contribute, her words actually have no substance or meaning, and so this leads to her inevitable dodging and ducking questions, creating straw men to attack, and other fallacious means to avoid actually answering anything. When she does give an actual answer (because she actually believes it or because she believes thats what the people want to hear, usually the latter), she later has to change that opinion to correct for the majority opinion.

So essentially she's like a walking talking Reddit post of cat eating ice cream with a title like "MeeeWOW" that makes it to the front page and then some people criticize why the cat is eating something unhealthy and the title gets changed to "Animal Abuse: It Needs to Stop"...sprinkle a few pithy remarks and puns...collect upvotes.

That was a Washington Post article, I also saw it in NYT and a few other places, but the article I chose just had those statements all together in one paragraph. You could also feasibly go back to the speech itself, I think.

I'm waiting for Trump-Winfrey to blow the celebs and black votes out of the water.

The other cases of improper handling of emails involved improper log ins etc. They didn't have a private email server set up in their private residence. The FBI is objectively investigating her, because she paid people to intentionally set up that server in her private residence to hide info from gov watchdogs, inspector general, and archives. Typical Clinton move.

9 years ago you elected a man to be your president because of his skin color,
4 years ago you did the same mistake.

now you're about to choose someone because that person doesn't have a penis.

I'm sorry, USA, you're such a cuck of a country

This bitch is so fake. What is the appeal other than that she's a democrat (this appeals to that demographic obviously, heh)? Donald Trump is an idiot, but at least he's not so obviously fake.

Pic related: Average Hillary voter.

OMG FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS WEBSITE

>Living outside of the US and claiming we are willfully doing so.
No man besides a college gender studies taking male feminist beta or some blind nigger is voting for her.
But it's not really about who we vote for. It's all about what the govt decides to do.

We just elected a pretty boy up here in Canada.

That's how politics work - the words are meaningless, its the physical person that matters.

There was a famous debate between JFK and Nixon that was broadcast on radio and TV. Nixon didn't want to wear make-up because he thought it was too feminine, JFK slathered the shit on. After the debate 90%+ of people that listened to the radio broadcast liked Nixon, and 90%+ of people that watched the TV broadcast wanted JFK.

I think 2008 we definitely did, though tbh he and McCain would have both been great presidents. Romney though? That was a no-brainer, he lost in a landslide. Romney was far from the strongest potential candidate the GOP could have put forth that year.

Why do people shit on someone for having their opinion be the majority opinion. Isn't that what the politician suppose to do. Support a majority of their constituents. Fuck I would love it if my Representative had like an online vote for every bill that decided how he/she would vote. (people would have to register with there address and some shit to make sure fuckers on this site couldn't fuck with the voting) but let the people fucking speak.

Probably because they're both non-issues.

The FBI has recovered the emails and haven't found anything of any remote importance, they're just boring personal correspondence. As for the speeches, yeah she hasn't released the transcripts because like every other politician, she was in that room sucking corporate dick. Are you surprised? They even had video footage of golden boy Romney in the act during the last campaign.

Apart from Trump and Bernie (the two most delusional assholes since Obama in terms of what they think they can accomplish), everyone who has run for this office has gotten on their knees and said what they had to say to finance their campaign. If my choices are an egomaniac 'businessman' who will say vritually anything for votes but is too incompetent to succeed at the one thing he boasts about, or a somewhat level headed candidate who will at least continue pushing the country back in the right direction, I'll stick with the latter.

Because she's the status quo, people don't like change.

>hillary
>/b

Pick one. No one here supports hillary

The country was designed to have elected representatives because they should, in many cases, follow the will of the constituents, but our representatives are also tasked with making choices even when they're unpopular. We the people aren't going to be informed or correct on every issue, so our representative is supposed to make unpopular choices sometimes to reflect the right choice, not just the popular choice.

Less than 8 years ago.

And Americans don't have a problem with having a women win the presidency, just not this flip flopping disgrace.

Is no choice the right choice? fuck... just pass some fucking laws.

Politician lying? That's a first!

I'm not even american but I bet it's for the same reason people will vote for Trump, to not vote on the other guy

>Isn't that what the politician suppose to do.

No. Not even slightly.

You realize politics is not just democrat/republican right? Not just president/mayor/whatever?

We're all politicians in our everyday lives. Flip flopping our opinions to conform with what we perceive to be the most broadly accepted point of view is meaningless. We might as well put a robot in charge. Why even question majority opinion? Especially when that opinion is literally 55/45 split most of the time.

Your problem is you're part of the degenerate 'doer' mentality. You have no function to society beyond just doing what you're told. You probably work retail or some shit job where you just do the same thing over and over until one day it will be automated.

So do us thinkers a favour, don't vote.

Trust me, I hear you on that. Sometimes the system doesn't work because, like right now, we have such partisan policy that it's overriding all the good that should come from our system. We were never supposed to have a duopoly in our parties because look what happens.

I hesitate to make comparisons to other nations but in other countries with multiple (if marginal) parties, plenty seems to get done via coalition building rather than just voting the party line.

source

l do obv.
And I represent for the white chan.

>us thinkers
Tips fedora

Don't forget that she's a huge cuck

A sitting Secretary of State sending State dept. shit to her assistants ain't exactly Snowden, dude.

This is what happens when you let women run they world they put idiots in power fuck over the system and the fall of an empire happens.

>I'm not even american
so mind your buisness

I think she's cute. Plus she's pretty dykey so she can step up to Putin instead of Sanders who'd just grovel and apologize.

Our country is fucked either way, at least trump is going to do it immediately instead of the oppressively progressive slow decline under hillary.

She has contradicted herself many times and has changed social/political standpoints in almost every controversial area. She is a liar in my opinion

what the fuck do you retards think is on those transcripts?
you morons are grasping at straws.

Since it's down to her or Trump, I'm packed and ready to move to Canada next month. Fuck this gay country.

it's 100% a non issue.
nefarious speeches? nigga plz.

Clinton is black?

Stupid bitches vote for her because she doesn't -look- like a Rich White Male, even though s/he is.

>implying you'll be safe from the nuclear fallout

Why does no one talk about the fact the Clintons and Trump have been good pals since Bill was in office and probably before that? They are for the exact same causes. It was common knowledge in the 90's

It's exactly what everyone thinks would be on the transcripts. Basically just motivational speaking, according to people at the speeches. She wasn't excessively vindictive of "Wall Street" like ignorant old Bernie. It would be easy for Bernie to rally people against Hillary if the transcripts were released since his whole campaign is based around blaming the wealthy for all of our country's problems.

Trump was a big builder in NYC, she was a sitting Senator. Everyone knows if you wanna get shit done in NYC you gotta grease the "right" palms. Hers was just one of many and Trump knows the game. Doesn't mean he liked the bitch, just had to play the game and look like he did.

Get ready for more examples of trump screwing people over as the general election moves on.

what a bitch, I can't believe she won't help bernie beat her!

You're an idiot. Guccifer guessed the secret question of one of her aides AOL accounts. He released all the emails he had access too, and not one of Clintons have been released.

He's not a hacker, he's just like the idiot on Sup Forums who managed to hack Sarah Palins email. Anything he says doesn't mean jack shit.