Question Sup Forums

Question Sup Forums,

>be me at work today
>attractive younger femanon colleague and me start the flirty banter again
>she's only been with us for a few months now but there was something from day one and we've been doing it since day one
>however, since she only just had a new boyfriend I never thought more of it then just fun and games (would though)
>but then, today, she suddenly grabs my ass
>and she wasn't trying to cop a feel either, she really got in there and looked me straight in the eyes while doing it
>I flinched and immediately jumped back
>I told her she had taken things to far because I knew she had a boyfriend and that if she really wanted me like that she'd better break up with him first

Does this mean I'm gay now Sup Forums?

>pic not related

no, your just better than most at life

Super faggot for sure... kys

more willpower than I, bro. but it does make you a fag, yes.

You're gay also, you should fuck op..

>pic related OP

this
you're a real alpha
faggtot pussy ass nigga wouldve begged for her soft pussy
you were like bitch get your shit straight first
if a bitch ain't got a plan, she jus a hoe

No. That means you're a good person. We need more people like you.

you kinda did the right thing but not really, if a girl wants to cheat she'll cheat no matter what so might aswell be with you, only situation you wouldn't want to cheat in is if its your friends girl or if it would cause too much drama

You did the right thing faggot

fucking cucks

op you are good it is very respectable for you to do that because cheating is wrong.

you cant buy integrity faggot
something you be lackin

Hah, what do you know about being an alpha faggot? An alpha would have fucked her then scooped up her bf & banged him too. Learn or gtfo.

It means you're a respectable person. But you did say so to essentially a free fuck, so you're kinda a faggot too.
Just do whatever feels right for you dude. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Dont like to this cuck, he is a virgin bronie faggot

lmao kid
alpha doesnt mean faggot

Back to tumbler cunt.

Sue her for sexually harrasing you

>does that mean im a fag

yeah, but only because you visit Sup Forums

This

Good Job, OP.

It means she is going to go fuck someone else. You have no idea what their setup is, could be open relationship, and you could of had a great fuck buddy.

Alphas don't fuck the boyfriend for pleasure, alphas do it to assert dominance.. please kys

A real alpha doesn't care if it's a guy or a girl. It's about asserting dominance and nothing is more dominating then fucking a dude in the ass. Spartans fucked their man and woman slaves all the time and everyone knows they are the original alpha males.

natural reaction to a coworker worker for such employers

No.

Because getting your meat where you make your bread is a bad idea.

Too many politically correct managers out there.
If things go south and they will...shit hits the fan.

I speak from experience.
>Cute co-worker wants the D
>Single and free; she is married and he is a cuck
>tell her nope. Close it with cuck boy first then we can talk
>She moves on to next guy; beaner working down the hall
>3 months later turns out cuck boy isn't so cuck
>Divorce ensues
>She is free now
>But beaner now wants that pussy.
>She free and single; no beaner food here
>Beaner goes ape shit at work
>I sit by and watch the show as I pound on a ex-coworker from a previous job (no attachment just great sex and no complications)
>Beaner gets fired months later for sleeping on the job
>I moved on
>3 years later
>almost same scenario
>Avoidance alerted; Also was fucking another ex-coworker from that previous job.

I love my life.

This

I agree, office romances always end in disaster. You might not give a fuck afterwards, but that's because you're a man. Having to work together with a woman you used to date or sleep with is a fucking disaster.

This man gets it. Kids go back to tumbler or reddit, you're not welcome here.

if she did this to you and has a boyfriend she would have done the same thing to some other guy down the road. Fuck that bitch

Just to expand on this

When you are single you have the world at your fingertips.
By single I mean no gf either. You can have a regular fuck buddy(or 3) but she doesn't live with you.
I still don't know why men marry. It makes no sense.
There is no benefit unless you want to make a family.

>3 fuck buddies was my limit.
>I had weekly regular hook-ups on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
>Only one knew about the others
>I always used a condom. (I can't stress this enough)
>Because they we casual I could call a "date" off if I had better things to do.

You're not gay, just stupid. She was opening negotiations and you asked her to make a hard decision on the spot. You could have handled it MUCH better.

And remember, if she doesn't have an exclusive relationship with the bf, it isn't cheating.

True - you think a genuine Alpha-class male would be any fucking woman's side-dick?
A woman who fucks on the side is either a whore, or uses sex and trust as a weapon against her man - and no genuine Alpha would lower himself to fuck either of that type of nasty ass hoe, because why should he? He's a fucking Alpha.

I should stress, I ain't talking about me here - I am and have been side-dick for a lot of whores and bitches. I'm actually a bit of a cunt, now I think about it - but you, OP? You're alright.

Yes, it does OP

I think an Alpha does what he wants and doesn't give a shit what you think about it. If all he wants is to hit that shit once and quit it, that's his choice and it doesn't make him any less of an alpha.

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpeg

Wow, what a stud, thanks for the info dipshit. Op can't even flirt and you're teaching about fuck buddies, let him crawl before you teach him to hurdle faggot.

>Does this mean I'm gay now Sup Forums?
No, it means you're a decent man.

lol m2k

She just send me an email apologizing, claiming it was meant as just fun and games not sexual and blaming it on the free upbringing she had.

Don't now how to reply or if I even should and just act like nothing really happened. I don't really believe her when she says there was nothing sexual, I saw the look in her eyes. But I also believe see didn't expect my reaction and thought this was within the boundaries of the game.

Maybe it was, I don't know. This is where being on the spectrum sucks most. Though I'm pretty good at social interaction some of the finer points of flirting still elude me.

Thing is, If I can lure her away from her fairly new boyfriend then I'm not above that. All is far in love and war right? I just want to be sure It's her choice, I don't want to force her. I want her to choose me because she thinks I'm better than what she has now.

Does this make me a gay sperglord Sup Forums?

>pic still unrelated

If you're legitimately coming here for advice regarding women it was over before it started. Ask her out, it's not fucking complicated you moron

Yeah, you're an idiot. I would smack you straight in your beta mouth. Side dick hah keep thinking that while I'm fucking your girl in every position including the side.

Ok, let's itemise this to help you grasp it:

1) No I'm not
2) You ain't hitting a damn thing but the base of your dad's balls, you filthy try-hard little cunt
3) If you think eating scraps from another man's table is aplha, you really have no fucking clue what the word means
4) I clearly stated that I don't have a chick, I just fuck other people's from time to time

But, yeah, you got me good...
(That's sarcasm, I thought I'd mention that as you sound like a Yank.)

> If I can lure her away from her fairly new boyfriend then I'm not above that
So why did you freak out to begin with? You've probably fucked it up, but to see if you did, respond to her email saying no you're sorry, you overreacted etc. Then go back to flirting with her

>fucking another dude's used pussy
>alpha

choose one, cum-junkie.

Just sag your pants, act like a sex-starved nigger and take that ass you whiny-ass cracka.

you did the right thing user.
if she want's it she'll dump the toyboy.
if she doesn't, you just dodged a bullet.

>So why did you freak out to begin with?
Because I'm on the spectrum probably. I just didn't expect it and reacted without thinking.

>respond to her email saying no you're sorry, you overreacted etc. Then go back to flirting with her
I was thinking something like this yes, blaming my autism for my overreacting (autism can be so convenient sometimes).

It's my table lil ass nigga, I leave the scraps. Not for you though, you don't get shit because you're inbred fuck. (I really would smack somebody that mumbled your gay opinions in my direction) no sarcasm I just really don't like you as a human being faggot.

You're not gay! You just did the right thing. Not because "it was the right thing to do", but because she is just a fucking tease.

Then again, I've known girls exactly like that, and I've been through that very same situation 2 of 3 times. At first, like you, I said no. But then I decided to say yes. They couldn't backpedal their way out of it, but they kept on stalling.

Let me guess you check out trap threads from time to time? Gay ass.

slap her ass right back she won't know what to do.

You don't even know me but you'd hit me based on a single opinion?

Well, I hope you die in a fire then. Not from smoke inhalation either, no faggot way out for you. In a fire, trapped by collapsed sections of your house, or place of work.
And by the way, the point I was making went so far over your head it got a nosebleed.
>it's my table
daft cunt.

Nope, never been that way inclined - wait, were you the guy who said he's fuck the boyfriend too, to exert "dominance"?

Got some bad news for ya, faget.

Well you're British so I would slid your ass just for that but your sorry ass opinions would get you an extra slap to the mouth.

>I would resort to violence over sexual opinions because I cannot debate and win an argument.
I thought all the cave-men were dead?

Not gay at all. Getting involved with that is just messy. She probably gets passed around like the Turkey at Thanksgivings.

You're the only turkey dumbass, gobble gobble. I'm married I was just trolling you because you sound like a beta lame, I probably wouldn't hit you because you would call the cops.

No, you wouldn't, you fucking mixed-breed colonial throwback - I'd knock your scrawny redneck ass to the floor and kick you til your shit had bone fragments in it.
Then I'd calmly make my way to my embassy, explain I'd been assaulted by some chimp/beaner/billy-bob and get a free flight home with tea and biscuits.
You simple nigger fuck.

Gross, keep thinking that, I can read straight through your lies. You're a sorry sack of shit. I would raise my hand & you would scream you fuck.

tHANKS gOOGLE

Like I said you would call the cops pussy kys.

Bollocks chummy - the reason I'm respectful is because I grew up on a nasty estate in shitty old Britain and got used to getting beaten shitless by bigger lads. Now I'm a grown man, work a physical job, and have been in enough bar brawls to know exactly what type of twat you are just from listening to you...
A punch-up done well isn't you and your faggot mates stood bout shouting at me and mine until some slaps are swapped - it involves me hitting your repeatedly and efficiently in the face and belly with fists, knees and headbutts until something cracks and you whimper like your dad just put his cock back in your asshole. Again.

>Hurr durr, cops in Britland are fucking pussies
>Hurr durr - no fite, you just call cops

Nope, got a record from when I was younger, so any trouble always looks like I'M the instigator. Avoid cops, when I can.
Think what you like, dickmuncher.