This kid slaps ur girlfriends ass at the club

this kid slaps ur girlfriends ass at the club

what do you do, beta cuck ?!

only faggots go to clubs

purpleEnza

O SHIT HE'S GOT A BOMB!

First I take my clothes off, then proceed to shit into my bare hands and smear it all over my body. Then try to hug him. The perfect iron defense.

PAUL DENINO

Place him under arrest for a sexual assault because its my job

Simple roofie his drink. And fuck his ass and make him my bitch. While gf video tapes and put it over the Internet. Also piss on his face at the end to show complete dominance.

do the arm thing

bar stool to the face

where da fuck is his abs?
If somehow I would land in a club, I think I could take him in a fight.

dab

Yeah sure kid, dream on haha.

This guy? Hahaha. Wait. Ahahaha.

Arrest him for assault or beat his ass I am a police officer

Do you know who yer fuckin with, kid?

id stab you

either get a bouncer to kick shit out of him or hit him myself i dont fucking know

break the glass on his face when he's not looking

Shit in my hand and slap him in the face with it

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

He's smaller than me, so I'll make him my sidebitch

>this kid slaps ur girlfriends ass at the club
>
>what do you do, beta cuck ?!

Kick his ass. Fuck those beta muscless

That guy isnt buff lol. I had stronger physique at age 16

lel

Punch him

Try me mofo... try...me

Dodge Charger
KFC Manager
Chicken
Watermelon

PurpleLeo
DO THE ARM THING

Smile and ask him which leg he wants snapped off an shoved up his ass

Even with poor lightning and maximum flexing, I can still tell that this guy is a chump. I'd just punch him in the face.
Not even that hard, just inform the officer he aggressively put his hand on my girl.
Law 101.

A cute little twink like that? Trying to pass for straight?
I let the bears have him, or maybe the muscle daddies.

we would never catch ourselves in a gay bar

beat the shit out of this faggot what else?!?

I know this is purposesly cringy sonit shouldnt really make me cringe. But it fucking does dude, so bad. It makes me thing of a bunch of faggots i used to go to school with

CUT HIM IN THE EYES

listen dude

Slap his ass harder than he slapped hers

Pssh...nothing personal, kid...

LOL you wouldnt be able to keep up you ape hes too agile for you haha

Well.
First of all, I am underage so me and my girlfriend don't go to the club so this scenario is unrealistic.
Secondly, my girlfriend and I don't attend clubs as we have each others' company and we don't need to go and party to have fun.
Thirdly, I wouldn't do anything regardless, I'd walk away and save any potential conflict as I value I and my girlfriend's life more.

So shut the fuck up faggot.

fuck is that ice poseidon?

97 agility?

Youre a tough guy huh? You wanna take this one outside kid?

Il fucking get ROT on his ass

Choke him out, tie him up, let gf fuck his ass with a strapon while i sit back relax and watch the show

>trying to get himself shot

kek

This guy looks like the sorta cunt to never do leg day

stfu you lost at your own game faggot the ape boy destroyed you

What the fuck she looks like eggman

Fucking punch his stomach there's nothing there he'd snap

Beer mug to side of the head, 2 steel toes to your ribs. If the bouncers hadn't gotten me yet I'd piss in your face.

Ill hack his rs account

Id watch my gf knocking him out.

Anally violate him and cum on his face

Who the fuck cares, OP?

The real question is: live action Cowboy Bebop movie starring this lad when? Like, it's un-fucking-canny

suck his tiny roided cock

ENZAAAAA DENINOOOO

listen dood

I see, nobody on this website has the guts to take him on... haha thought so

Emily one faked cancer once, yahoooooooooooo

Snap his faggot twig body in half, he can play up that skin and bone muscle all he wants I'd just grab him and break him over my knee.

I'm not a beta, so I would break his jaw and his ankle. The ankle is just for fun, the jaw is a lesson.

steal his 1.5b

If you think this "pretty boy" is the body of somebody powerful you clearly don't know anything about sport or exercise

>How to faggot 101

someone skipped leg day

Laugh, then proceed to buttfuck his soul with the closest available weaponable object....

Protip: Don't fuck with a guy who left his sanity in a ditch in AFG.... :D

>pic semi related.

hes not even big.

Dont get too jealous anons

Naild it

>mfw
>underrated reply

kek

Stab that motherfucker. How well does flesh hold up against steel?

tell him to go backt to armenia before i start another genicide

looks like a skinny bastard. pick him up slam him on his Jew fro the proceed to kick his head around like a soccer ball

Pull itsPull it's hair

>mfw i know pretty damn good that ripped fucks most of the time are just metrosexual and have to reflexes in real fight, so i just punch him in a jaw.
also, "Lifting shit" is not "punching harder"

babbys first post

grab his hair, smash his head into the table a couple of times. Push him to the floor and smash a beer mug in his face.

White Russian trying to prove himself to the goatfuckers of cucklandia.

Knock him the fuck out

What arm thing bro?

>calmly walk away
>find bucket
>fill using large water boiler
>walk over to unsuspecting kid
>pour bucket on him
>pic related

Laugh my ass off when she goes completely postal and kicks his ass. Catch whole thing on video and post to /b so everyone can enjoy his bitch ass getting fucked up by a 5 foot 3 girl.

Find some towels to stop the bleeding when my girlfriend rips of his balls.

Shut the fuck up you slimdick Jew. Why don't you show us your matzo balls little boy? I hope your ass gets ravaged by Jamal and your coordinates are posted so I can piss all over your worthless kike face.

I'd ask this kid where's the rest of his torso.

Muscles equal being able to have a scrap?? Just because pro sportsmen are ripped doesn't mean you can spend every spare second in the gym an be a fighting god, guess you lads don't have pikeys in your country...

I'd gas him like the jewboy he is.

We got a tough guy here!

dubs

KFC manager

I just watched a pot bellied Irish dude beat the bricks off a stacked gym boy. I mean guy looked like Arnold in the 80's, and this drunk fat Irish guy simply employ Irish martial arts, you know head butted him in his fucking face and then put the fucking boots to him. Dude never got the chance to swing......

uhh fight him?

hi leanice

Shank him in the eyes until he leaks to death, fucking curl-haired race mixed shitbaby. Sieg heil.