If I mix my MDMA (10grams crystal/powder) form with a known amount of water to measure it out (I dont have a scale atm)...

If I mix my MDMA (10grams crystal/powder) form with a known amount of water to measure it out (I dont have a scale atm) into separate 1 grammers, how do I remove the water in the quickest way possible.

Also, will this ruin my mdma? Gonna dump a set for bumps

Other urls found in this thread:

peachyforum.com/t/marta-amourangels-279804.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wouldn't you just make 10 equal piles

mods

Not an accurate way, if I dissolve it in water I know for example there is let's say 1 gram per 10 milliliters of water etc

they're all over 18

I have a 6 inch cock that i bet these girls would love. Its thin I am .5 over average which makes me think that even though she may not feel it I would hit her g spot anyway.

First do you know the boiling point of your MDMA? If so just boil it, but be careful you might lose some of you over heat it. You might also lose your compound with water, but if you don't then I would also use a Hersch funnel (might have spelt it wrong), but it helps dry out crystals more.

virgin beta fag

Op can u upload them all to imgur and send the link? I dont want to watch this thread like a fag lord.

My cock is .5 over average. Have fun with your average 5.5 when I have 6 u stupid alpha fag

I did this once - dissolved a gram of MDMA in an emptied out travel-size shampoo container to take abroad with me, worked a treat. Gentle evaporation would probably be the safest way but I just made mine up into a 1L bottle and shared it with the person i was with. It did seem to lessen the effects a bit, perhaps by 1/3rd or so - 300mg would feel like 200mg usually does.

sooooo beta

Girls may not get much pleasure but atleast I am a nice guy and also my 6 incher is great at blowjobbing girls. SO have fun alpha fag

dont do this, the boiling temp of water is hot enough to break down mdma molecules

sauce?

surely bait.

Yeah try a low boiling point oil. I ended up looking up the structure. It will dissolve in water, you can crash it out by just heating it up slowly to try to get to crash out. You will lose more product in water, honestly.

haha have fun alpha losers with hot abs but not large dick like me ;D

Yeah I didn't look the bp of mdma before I typed that

These girls are cute but they really have to lose that chub, it really turns me off.

no? are you retarded? what could possibly make you think those posts were bait?

yeah they must have some kind of baby fat or something, wtf is with their stomach's? good face tho

op moar

Moar

So whos the girl un green?
Ive seen her so many times but i have never found her name

Bump

No more on that set but thanks for the suggestions guys

why, im here to cockblock OP
peachyforum.com/t/marta-amourangels-279804.aspx

>crash out

in what universe do dissolves compounds come out of solution when you heat them. do you even chemistry

You're late, dude spent his load already.

but, did I said It includes other sets?