#Horsefield

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_infantry_weapons_of_World_War_I
militaryfactory.com/smallarms/ww1-guns.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god yes, it looks absolutely fantastic

Point the gun, press the button. Run foward...oh yeah jump.
Do this till the game ends, don't forget to preorder.
Fun.

its a trailer it have to look amazing
im waiting till they release the gameplay trailer
how many guns where made back then compared to today ?
bf4 got over 100 weapons, but what will the give us in this shit ww1 ? like 20 ?

sorry for bad english im not in the mood to correkt

Except for the niggers, it does look pretty good.

This

How many vehicles did they have in WWI? Horse, some tank, biplanes.

If I wanted a shooter game without vehicles I'd buy CoD

tanks ?
ww1 got only this one model or am i wrong ?
yea and horses ? just wtf DICE
im so mad because of this piece of shit

It's an alternate reality game though...

Yea looks gay

do you get to play as Hitler?

There were a large number of weapons and vehicles even in World War 1, do you really think there were so little.....Go look up how many there are and educate yourself.....also how many different types of weapons or vehicles do you use anyway.

Also there will be more vehicle types now since horses will be added as well as new melee weapons.

>not calling it Battlefield 1914

>New melee

So a shovel and spike stick grenade, so cool...not

>what are swords?

I use everything in bf4 and bf3 depending on the situation. I don't stick to one class or one vehicle type

I was thinking the same thing...

"Ok there will be a machine gun and I guess a rifle or two...But it is WW1 so they will probably have a fucking shovel as a weapon"

Sure enough I watch the trailer and 16 seconds in a dude just kills somebody with a fucking trench shovel
youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

That would be gay

"Battlefield 1" is more impactful as the setting is WW1

Sweet swords fighting when you have guns...not

m.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE

Haha go die you autistic faggot, if you want so much shit go and shovel it out of your moms hairy nigger ass

BFBC2 had a trench shovel as well, right? "New weapon" my ass

Plenty of guns en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_infantry_weapons_of_World_War_I

yeah, we're talking about ''melee weapons'' though
>being this autistic

It has no impact, it just makes me think EA has forgotten how to count along with Microsoft. It's stupid.

>Battlefield 2
>Battlefield 3
>Battlefield 4
>Battlefield... 1.

Problem is WW1 tech is severally limited. What kind of customized options could you really have? A handful of scopes and maybe some bs red dot sight? Bayonette and barrel grenades are obvious. Maybe supressor. Then what? Not much else, unless they're forsaking realism for functionality. In that case, is it even battlefield anymore?

Thesse fucking entitled bitches complaining that WWI isnt a cool enough setting, sounding like a goddamn 12 year old. 'So cool... not' If you dont like it dont buy the game faggot

>gets this butthurt when other people have differing opinions
Who's really the 12 year old here, user?

i guess they are doing it because the first battlefield wasn't called battlefield

militaryfactory.com/smallarms/ww1-guns.asp
Plenty of guns and attachments

>also how many different types of weapons or vehicles do you use anyway

all of them...
they are in the game so why not using them ?

i Was hoping for a WW2 and also got Pretty angry when i saw the leaks because it said WW1.. but when i saw the the fucking trailer i couldnt be more Happier. So fucking amazing didnt expect it to be like this, Words cant be Described, ive been playing Battlefield Since 2007, And played BF1942,BF Vietnam,BF 2,BF 2142,BF play4free,BF 3, BF4, Im very excited.

So I'm austistic because I know that when your faggot ass is riding a horse with your sword I'll just shot you off your horse before you'll get close? Yea ok

C4 horses

>of them...
>they are in the game so why not using them ?
There is a difference between different opinions and whinging on the internet (I'm not , just saying)

TRIPS

>Getting mad over a game that's going to be shit anyway
Any game from a game series releasing in 2015-2016 is and are going to be shit, Poor optimisation, Poor gameplay, Lack of motivation in the dev team so they'll shit something out and call it a game, season passes, microtransactions, skins, lots of other bullshit problems
Don't get hyped for bullshit, not worth your time

>being this jaded about vidya
You need to go outside user

Is it just me or did the forest bit look heavily influenced by battlefront

It still doesn't make sense to me to slap a "1" on a game so late in the series... Eh fuck it, I'm looking forward to it anyway. Nevermind.

as a nerd on WW1 ... I fucking hope they get the gas attacks and the night warfare right. The battles at night in WW1 were fucking scary because there was no real light... and you didnt want to give away your positions. So a lot of times you had crazy fights with only the shells and random fires lighting the field.

Also because of this you would have some people fall behind and get stuck in mud. There are accounts of people who were so stuck that the mud basically sealed half of their bodies in almost a cement.

You could make an amazing weird horror game based on the night combat of WW1.

Yes you are wrong

Welcome to Sup Forums: If you're opinion is stupid, don't say it.

I actually go outside daily. I've stopped spending time in shitty videogames they release today and made more free time for other stuff in my life.
Feels pretty good man

Need legendary Vietnam game

same shit

If you want a WW1 shooter play Verdun, unless you are a filthy console Jew.

Anyone else excited for that COD4 remaster? My dick is dripping already

They even said that noone made a WW1 FPS Shooter yet and thats its going to be Amazing

EA get your facts right. Their is Verdun and its a Fucking Awsome Game.

There's like one WW1 game
WW1 is a concept thats never really been explored upon in video games.
Especially the warfare part

Verdun has added almost everything on Weps that has been used in the Western Front . From Mp18 to Webley Self Reloading Pistol. They even add a Amazing Gore Patch where you Soldier crys in Pain if they lose their leg and Shit. Dont even think that EA gonna top that

B A T T L E S H I P S

#CODgetcucked

Tbh it should have been called Battlefield 1914 like there is Battlefield 1943?

you're a fucking idiot kid. there will be no barrel grenades. there will be no red dot sights. games dont need infinite autism customization, shooters dont need to be minecraft.

fuck yeah you could. i like you

Since when is battlefield considered a realistic game? It's literally cod with vehicles.
Also how stupid are you idiots for thinking there were 20guns and 1 type of tanks in ww1? Did you all skip history class and every thing else that gives you a rudimentary understandment how any fucking thing in this world works? How can you even think that there were only 20rifles produced and used in a worldwar or even more stupid only 1type of tank? Were you thinking like "well there is one company that produces a war deciding weapon. The other companies on the market and the enemy wont care and not try to produce anything similar. Also the first company wont try to improve it's product." I have no words for your fucking stupidity. Can you please think for one second before you post?

Fun fact: The best part of the series (bf1942)had like 20 guns and no costumization... bf vietnam also didnt have any of it. The costumization shit has nothing to do with the battlefield series.

Wuts Battlefield 1942

>bf2
>wuts bfvietnam
>bf3
>wuts bf2140
As if that was something special lol

UK =/= France