Post Nordic women in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CELPZR-6jjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lurkin m8

cunt-ri-booty-ing

I swear to god

modern day Nordic women:

sad but true i'm german and i feel you bro same shit with these sand niggers taking over here

checked
here is for you

I know that feel bro.

pic related is 100% swedish.

sauce?

claims its swedish yet posts a picture of british suburbs kek

Wrong, her face is visible, that is a crime in the name of the sharia law !

It's malmo you dip. It's not the UK

no worries, maybe we germans are the pussys of the whole world now. but i'm sure that we will get in control again. it won't take long till we heat our ovens up again.

From the tv showVikings

She is from canada

those houses look very british to me and the cars number plates are british

TEUTONIC BUTTS

well you have to produce a lot more than in 1942 !

I figured. Have you seen the ad on youtube with goldilocks? it's for some sort of mattress company or something, but the model is super fucking hot and dressed in traditional german clothing.

That's what I like to hear my friend. Only the good and the faithful will survive the onslaught of the muslims and niggers. Stay strong.

Fyi Norway and Denmark has very strict regulations about inmigrants.

not true at all. Was in Oslo last weekend and every 1/5 person I saw was muslim or nigger. Denmark, isn't as bad as Norway or Sweden, but there are still a ton of Moroccans.

yeah right

Hitler 2.0 is going to emerge somewhere in eurpope from all of this immigration shit. Everyone is going to get fed up with all the rape and handouts and shit.

All the women in Vikings are fit as fuck.

thin does not equal fit

Austria and Poland are going to be the last peaceful low crime white countries in the world.

I don't get it, seems pretty retarded.

>Austria
That's a joke right? There are very, very few actual Austrians left in Austria, most people are from the Middle East, Africa and the Balkans.

Lol, he's using the British slang of fit - meaning good looking as far as I know.

Do you not read the news?

Austria has elected a far right government and they've walled up their borders.

He are already exists. Her name is Marine Le Pen. Her and Geert Wilders are our last hope.

It's too little too late. Austria is fucked. Have you been to Vienna recently? It's like fucking Marrakesh there.
It's rather sad really, for hundreds of years it was one of the most beautiful and elegant capitals in all of Europe and now it's full of niggers and muslims.

Shit.

>post nordic women
>everybody shitposts shit
>this is Sup Forums

this could've been a nice thread, but you insisted on being retards.

All these Europeans having their land invaded by Middle Eastern and African immigrants. Oh boy what a time to be alive. Karma is a bitch ain't it?

Last week in Sundsvall Sweden.

he wrote, from the sanctuary of his parents basement in the gated community he calls home, constantly afraid of the big black dick, fucking all the women he'll never get to meet irl.

America, the great.

You African faggots are still starving, blowing each other up, and drinking piss straight from a cows vagina. Yes, we're getting invaded, but at least we are still rich and powerful, unlike you and your country Mohammed.

eeh.. ok?

what?

That's not Sweden. I don't see any muslims or black people.

You got me, I'm American. What can I say? I love it when Europeans suffer ;)

>post nordic women
>posts sandnigger women
k den

Jäjäbujubu .... jäjäbujebuje

IIIIIIIIIIIII
o o
d u b
I _---_I
I
U U
U U

I'm European, I'm quite alright thank you.

sorry, bro.

Wtf?

Your welcome

Can we get back to the actual purpose of this thread?

NO

I wish man i wish

depends on the region vienna is fucked to no return but I live in the Nord-West Its a little "better" there apperantly are only stupid in "hive mind"

>elected
We are currently in the electing process between the FPÖ (right) and Die Grünen (left and total cucks) but we will have a very "interesting" time ahead either way...

How many nigger dicks do you think she's taken?

Fight for your country and your family user. Deus Vult.

>4 posts
aaaand we're back to posting about niggers

>Deus Vult
tal dog norsk, din fjeldabe.

Give it some time :)

youtube.com/watch?v=CELPZR-6jjo

Thanks i will probably vote for the FPÖ (thou only damage control been a white vote since I reached the age-limit)
as for my family we have a farm and I am have the test for the hunting course monday
I will ensure that we will be safe (be it only for a time)

Sorry, friend, I don't speak your language and google translate didn't help.

you posted about Norway, so I assumed you where Norwegian.

WTF? That guy basically groped her for 10 minutes. What a dumb bitch letting that little gook do that.

>Give it some time
I'm 40, bro. I live in a Muslim ghetto. Everyone is doing fine, we're each others neighbours and no one is bothering anyone.

don't believe the hype

No I am from the Faroe Islands.

t. Mohammed Ahmed

she's a victim of the patriarchy!

sorry, freudian slip.. I meant CULTURAL MARXISM HUUURRRR

and I'm Danish, so... how are you spending my tax money?

picking some nice bird eggs?
beating up some faggots because JESUS?
fucking your cousin?

you're the niggers of the North Atlantic Ocean, little brother.

so, there we have it.

k den

hey you forgot belgium

borreby, with finno-ugric admixture.

KNOW YOUR PHENOTYPES WHITE BROTHERS

Hold gal ven. Må ikke du har til at forberede din kone til at blive kneppet af en marokkansk ? skide cuck

>America
>tea sipping faggot

lolwut

>being this mad
At least we are not getting fucked by Moroccans and Africans. We are safe here, eating good food and have the whites, purest genes in all of Europe.

fin fantasi, lille broder. Mine skattekroner betaler din adgang til internettet.

selv tak.