I kind of want to go to Cambodia. The temples look cool and it looks like a pretty chill asian country

I kind of want to go to Cambodia. The temples look cool and it looks like a pretty chill asian country.

Have any of you been? What is there to do? Are there any other cunts in SEA that are better for non-sex tourism?

t. not a pedo and wants to see neat stuff

go to angkor wat and watch the iconic sunrise by 5-6 am
then come back home

that's it

My home town in Thailand is 3 hours from Cambodia.

I visited Angkor Wat this summer.

I was honestly surprised by the poverty. Get ready to see many beggar children and huts and shit.

The people are less asian looking than Thai and more dark and Austronesian looking. Some were nigger tier

Tour guide told us that Siem Reap is one of the safest places in Cambodia, but if you go out of tourist zone to the capital city Phnom Penh you might get mugged.

I visited the temples and most were cool as fuck. Make sure that you go to Angkor wat around lunch time so that its not swarmed with Chink tourists.

I also took a boat trip along the siem reap river to the Tonle Sap lake

You get too see many illegal vietnamese boat villages

Also kids will take a photo of you and print it on dishes and try to sell it to you with puppy eyes once you finish. So watchout

i liked cambodia. It was a new experience.

where should i visit if i'm a pedo and not interested to see neat stuff?

Indonesia
Surely there must be more to do than that?
That reminds me, how is Thailand for non-sex things?

Every time people talk about it here the discussion goes two posts before dickgirls come out.

siem reap
and get AIDS

the only thing to do in cambodia is go to angkor wat, that's all about it

or if you're THAT bored, go to tuol
sleng school (which is a museum of khmer rouge atrocities) and enjoy your time looking at victim's pictures.

t-thanks

Did you post this picture?

What is there to do in the Philippines (I'll get that one day without autocorrect I'm sure of it) that doesn't involve sex-tourism?

getting kidnapped

philippines, in general, is an underrated beaches and resort destination because SEA countries have the best beaches

if you want a lot of things to look at, then there are historical places like vigan and intramuros manila, or if you appreciate natural beauty then go to chocolate hills, rice terraces, mountains etc.

if you're really looking forward on being surrounded by skyscraper then this is not the place for you.

long live pedo

Lol nah PP is safe as man, I did it years ago as a fob 19y/o white kid on his first solo overseas destination.
Just dont be a tard.

OP the killing feilds in PP are 1000% worth a visit. Also you'd have better luck posting in /trv/, its a good board

>if you're really looking forward on being surrounded by skyscraper
I mean, I could just go to downtown Vancouver to either see skyscrapers or interact with lots of filipinos, I'm really interested in seeing SEA for natural beauty and architecture.

Cute girls. Would interact with in a protective and fatherly way.

and also

don't forget to bring drugs

>/trv/
Oh neat, I completely forgot that existed.

I remember going years ago and half the threads were
>where in SEA do I go to fuck girls like this
accompanied by a picture of like a 13yo
Hopefully it's improved now.

Nope

I posted this one.

It's on the same river though

There's an interesting party/nightly district with a market

It had a strange Bangkok vibe except there were more tourist families and less old white pedos

>less old white pedos
I want to know where these guys hang out so I can avoid them.

And more importantly, how to make people not think I am one.

Thailand is a big country. But white people only can think of Pat Pong and Soi Cowboy redlight dicrict cuz that's where thier creepy pedos flock.

Bangkok is a huge city. Pretty much endless thing to do. Floating market, chatuchak market, MBK & Siam area malls, famous temples and palaces etc

You can go to touristy beaches like pattaya which feels like vegas+beach. Exotic maybe but definately not your resort place. Filled with retired Russian who drink during the day and fuck prostitutes at night. Don't expect a youthful club scene there

You have nice resort type beaches in many islands. Very nice.

Down south of Thailand is basically Malaysia 2.0 terrorist edition.

North is beautiful mountains and interesting mountain tribe people

Northeast (largest most populous region) is Laos 2.0 non-commie edition

Mostly flat rice files landscape but very unique and you really get a real sense of Thailand.

Northeast has some cool geologic formation too. Pic related

by not going anywhere near the red light district

we've had enough of these old fat seniles with ugly hookers beside them

I've never gone to Cambodia, but i would if i had a chance. While still poor, Cambodia is developing fast.

cambodia is receiving an influx of tourist because angkor wat will be closed to public soon afaik

they're niggers of indochina

>angkor wat will be closed to public soon afaik
Do they want to become just for pedos or what?

apparently angkor wat will soon be very dangerous for exploration because it could collapse anytime soon due to heavy traffic from tourists

Worth going

Frenchman here.
The temples are cool and the people are chill indeed.
Just avoid Phnom Penh or only stay for one night. There are only 4 things to do: Wat Phnom, the National Museum, the Royal Palace (when it's open) and the Riverside. There is this tourism triangle along the river and that's it. It's pretty boring (albeit more authentic) once you leave it.

Siem Reap is more lively and cultural. Kampong Som is not bad for chilling on the beach and enjoy exotic food. There are waterfalls in the both areas I mention, with several interesting places.

Something still quite enw and unsullied by foreigners is the Oudong Mountain, a buddhist hallmark when temples on top of well, mountains, huge pagodas and a some Buddha remains to look at. It's only worth staying one morning though.

Finally, I heard Ratanakiri is a very beautiful province but I never had the chance to visit.

This is pretty much the best place for a chill visitor, as sex tourism, while of course a reality, is not as endemic as in Thaïland, Vietnam and the Philippines, with much less old fags looking for cheap sex.
It's also not muslim and the people are more welcoming and developed than in Laos or Myanmar. It's not by far the best country. Thaïland and Vietnam has much more to show.

Dude, Cambodia is incredibly safe. I could walk anywhere at anytime in Phnom Penh and never face any difficulty.
Sinahoukville, what with the fucking Russian mafiya and the drugs traffic going on, might be different though,

wat

There's nothing to do in the Philippines.

Don't come here, we don't want you here.