last 2 digits is how many minutes love will play

incoming 5 copypastas in a row

>2-5

tfw got to wait 11 days for a free $1.50 taco

looks like we'll have a good game

Kek

finals mvp

loss in OT confirmed

So uhh.... all those jump shots and getting blocked at the rim won us the game right?
I did good right?

Come home JR. Cleveland is eternally cursed.

Guys i read the script. Cavs win in 7 and lebron retires as goat Who won one for da land

Cleaveland is the unlickiest goddamn place in America. At this point, just give up all the sports teams and put it in some other place in Ohio.

>meme chucking is the future of the NBA

>meme chucking will take over the NBA next season
>the officiating will get worse but nobody will do anything about it

Hopefully GS wins on Monday so I can never watch the NBA again

/nhl/ was right, apehoop is SHIT

>"King" James
>wearing a 23 on his chest

Sum up LeBron's game in LeMemes
LeTurnover
LeBrick
LeChoke
LeStatpad
Le2-5

twitter.com/CampSanderson/status/741474466283163649

Reminder If Draymond was white, you guys would love this nutcheck shit

Draymond Green is the most bitchmade player in the NBA.

Columbus will take the Browns, fuck apehoop though.

What happens when James leaves Cleveland at the end of the season (again)? Where's he gonna go? Will the East actually be competitive next year given the salary cap adjustments?

thanks for letting the memeors ruin basketball forever you fucking faggots

>3-1

LeBad
LeStupid
LeCoon
LeFlop

he is so good at intentionally fucking people and making it look completely accidental

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Lebron up 2-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought delly could shut down the best shooter to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>iggy shutting down MJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just copped some new shoes

What do you guys think?

Doesn't look like an accident, more like protected by the league

He leaves with his head high knowing that in the 2016 NBA Finals he won one for the land.

Which of these faggots is out of Cleveland come next year?

>LeBitch & the chokealiers choke worse than OKC
>Cleveshits get mad and try to blame another team

You just can't stop proving why you're the scummiest """fans""" in sports.

>that moment when you realize that LeBron had more wins last year with a broken team than this year with a full team
I think we know who's to blame.

>caves
>lebitch

Ok seriously if I was on any team other than the Warriors, the first thing I'd do is punch Draymond right in the dick. Then when I get suspended, I'd say to suspend his ass too. Mother fucker gets away with everything.

>ESPN production value

Kyrie. He's joining the Heat dynasty

Who gives a shit about your fucking shoes, mate?
Do they make you a good player?

>tfw I am too busy posting on /r/nba to post on Sup Forums during these games anymore
>tfw I get shit tons of karma for my post because I'm actually creative and not just reposting memes like everyone else

Why have I crossed over to the dark side Sup Forums? I'm so autistic.

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoff 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
13. crack baby
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. got shut down by a bench player who ended up getting finals MVP
17. could not post up jj barea
18.got outscored by Jason Terry in an entire finals series

Are Bogut's moving screens legal

Go to sleep grandpa.

>I think we know who's to blame.
yeah, it's still lebron. if he was playing like he did last year, this would be an actual series
instead it's another "lebron gets beat 4-1 in the finals" episode

Imagine, if you can, a team coached/managed by José Mourinho and featuring LeBron.

As I said, parity in the NBA sucks these days. Only the WCF was interesting, the rest were terrible.

80-90% of games these playoffs were fucking blowouts.

The fact that we will never have a 2008, 2010, and 2011 tier playoffs ever again makes me sad.

It doesn't matter. Based refs will allow them.

>stepping over someone warrants a punch to the balls

Problem?

daily reminder the only game the cleveland cavaliers have won in the 2016 NBA finals is the one where kevin love did not play a single minute

Reminder no one will trade for love's cancerous contract

Love ideally, but no one will take that contract. Kyrie is the future he just needs to lean how to pass the ball

>is a moving screen
>an illegal move
>legal
Hmm... I wonder.

Hello
Yes this is the whambulance, what is your emergency?
>muh butt esta muy hurt
Butthurt, sir? May I know the cause of this discomfort?
>memeoirs and meme chucking
5th one this hour!

:}

>it's a people keep playing kevin love despite him being awful episode

Why is he in the league

celtics or sacramento or some other team that wanted him during the regular season

What's with these foreign bandwagoners from literal who countries dickriding the Warriors

He remembers what it feels like to stepped over in the finals.

>making it look completely accidental

Except 95% of people can plainly see that it'd not accidental.

>get to hit people in the balls
>illegal screens
>???

Profit

>The fact that we will never have a 2008, 2010, and 2011 tier playoffs ever again makes me sad.
We will. Lebron declining will mean a competitive East again and there are several teams on the rise with great potential (T-Wolves, Magic, Bucks, Celtics, Pistons, Blazers).

This is just a transition year where a lot of teams got shit too fast before the younger ones are ready to contend.

On replays and such, but in the moment people miss what happened and he gets away with it

Funny how after the game the commentators on ABC were like "and this is Cleveland's first loss of the playoffs" as if they were legitimately surprised. Yeah, sorry Cavs, you can't just play shitty teams from the Eastern Conference forever... might actually play someone relevant after a while.

as legal as lebron's travels

As much as I hate LeBronze I want him to play for the Knicks so >we aren't shit for once. JR can come too as long as he keeps the lifestyle he has in Cleveland

fooled the entire nba into thinking he was good because no one actually watched the twolves. To be fair, you have to have some talent to statpad. League should have known something was up whe min was so eager to dump him

THIS IS HOW MUCH FUCKING VODKA IVE DRANK TONIGHT WATHCING THIS STUPID FUCKING GAME

ITS A 1.75L BOTTLE

FUCK LEBRON, FUCK CLEVELAND, FUCK OHIO AND FUCK WINNING ONE FOR DA LAND

IM FUCKING DONE

Official Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiW4pstnWyE

Its weird isn't it? Hell I am related to Bogut and I can't stand the Warriors

>LeBron and Kyrie choke the game away along with the rest of the team playing shit defense from the start of the second half

>all while Love is sitting on the bench in the beginning of the second half and the entire 4th quarter

>I know, let me blame Love like a butthurt little bitch

Kill yourself cleveshit.

Kyrie was the best player on the Cavs tonight

Lebron was crap and Love was useless.

>literal who countriee
Amerifats being proud of their stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

How can you be this fucking stupid? I can name all your states and at least thirty of your presidents even though no one ever asked me to learn it

Go cry more about your shitbag team, faggot. I stayed up till 6am to watch the game and the shitpost here to make you feel bad about yourself.

Eat shit and die

Curry UA New Balances?

>reg season
he's getting exposed

Except the Warriors went on a momentum shifting run when Love was doing fuck all against Varejao which led to offensive rebounds and missed shots but yes, its important to make sure there is at least one relevant white American playing in the league.

This shit actually goes hard what the fuck
>fuck kyrie, fuck next door fucking kehlani
SAVAGE

Literally fucking Pennsylvania contributed more to humanity than the entirety of Norway during their entire existence.

/thrrad

Steph on all the chatter around his new shoes: "If I had them in the road bag, I definitely would have worn them, show how they are."

fuck off Nor-gay

Lebron

He was being benched in the 4th quarter during the regular season. If anything his stock has gone up since lue became coach. Not much of course though

You can blame them all you want but if you have a big 3 the other 3rd player needs to be playing not benched in the crucial minutes so he can pick up the slack.

Its why the warriors are the best team, its either curry klay or draymond.

this. there was 4 straight possesions where the cavs played great d but love let varejoa get the offensive rebound and they scored on the 2nd attempt. completely shifted the game

Why does NBA include all the win records when they play more playoff games than the Bulls did?

Lakers might.

Wow! You really got him dude. Nice one.

>people using Love as a scapegoat when LeBron and Kyrie just choked a lead away on live TV plain to see

Love playe over half of the 4th. Every time Love was on the court the warriors built a lead. The most notable impact was on the boards and how love was nowhere to be found. It was like night and day compared to TT.

Lebron and Kyrie choked too in the 4th, so you can shit on the whole big 3

I'm getting bored of winning.

Which shit team should I bandwagon next season?

Honestly, I tore my couch up watching Varejao boxout Love on a defensive rebound

atleast cleveland cucked california tonight in baseball

youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1k3qbwui4

Clips4lyfe not only gets btfo on Sup Forums but on air on ESPN!

Cleveland """""fans""""" deserve it. After throwing a bitch fit when LeShit left, they welcome him back like some beta that takes his ex back after leaving him for another guy that she had 2 kids with.

I'm sorry but this is straight up coping. We shall see if there's is a worse gm out there than lebron but I highly doubt it.

There isn't a team in America that would act any different.