Suggestions on how to get rid of a bad neighbor?

Suggestions on how to get rid of a bad neighbor?
Back story
>I've lived in this two bedroom for 8 years now
>she has moved in 2 years ago
>she has called the police on me 28 times in the last 2 years
>she cannot be spoken to as an adult, she just screams and yells in the hallway at the top of her lungs.
>I have caught her 6 times in the last 2 days listening at my front door
>the one other neighbor says she does it all the time for years now.
>she calls the cops if my GF gets loud while I fuck her
>she calls the cops if we turn the music up, even at 3 in the afternoon
>she calls the cops if I have friends over drinking
>the cops have actually stopped coming because there is never anything wrong or illigal going on here

so not (last two days) she has been listening at my apartment door regularly, if I sneak to my apartment door right now there is a 80% chance she will be there.
>she has now called the landlord and said I have prostitutes working out of my house.
I don't I have rented my second bedroom to my niece at the beginning of this month, she is not a prostitute, she just use's men and is addicted to sex (always has been like that).
I need to get rid of this woman ASAP somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyCGBsH8KDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check em, Molotov cocktail her apartment or whatever. Just go full force

more
her apartment...
>Every window she has is a view to a brick wall
>she was fired from her job 8 month ago and is collecting unemployment insurence
>she is home all day everyday and night
>she has kids go to her place and smoke weed so much the whole building stinks of it.

My landlord said their is nothing she can do about it. Told me to go get a peace bond for harassment.

Its a old building, so I was thinking put a small hole under her apartment and putting a dead animal in the whole every couple of weeks

ya I'd like to keep my place and not set it on fire.
But it did come to mind

That's grounds for a restraining order. Get one d try to get as much distance as possible to it. She violates that by listening to your door again, evicted.

yes I was thinking 500 meters but I doubt they will do it because she lives across the hall from me...

Call the cops on her for harassment.

this is the best thing i've ever seen

Do you have a gun? They make a very distinct and ominous sound when you pump a shell into the receiver or pull the slide back. For all you know that was a home invader creeping around your door, you are just being careful.

Plant illigal drugs in her appertment and call the cops on her.
EZ PEAZY

It's crazy that she has no consequences for this. The cops just stop showing up and do nothing to put her in her place.

Can the landlord kick her out? It's sad our society is coming to this where everyone has a right to fuck up everyone else' life because they're miserable

Is weed illigal where you live? If that's the case then it's pretty easy to get rid of her witht he information you provided.

too much sex in this boring story

If you get a retstraining order against her for the harassment and stalking she will have to obey it no matter where she lives. That's her problem because it's her fault in the first place. Restraining orders exist to protect the victim.

Frozen piss disk her every night.

This.
Even if it's not illegal for her, the kids she has coming over?
See if you're able to set up a camera outside your door or looking out the peephole if you have one to garner evidence of her snooping around.

Yes, my GFs apartment always smells like weed, and last week everyone got a letter saying if she (Super) get's another call complaining, she will have the cops come.

This. It's so bad actually that you could then find out where she lives and buy the place next to her, she'd be forced to move again.

Start listening at her door.

I really should, but a restraining order would solidify it better.

Try to gather evidence of her activities like photos of her stalking behind your door and record the verbal abuse on video even if you put the recorder in your pocket or pointed to the ground so it doesn't see anything. Voice evidence may be better with video.

Like this user said then
.Get some weed and plant it in her appartment. Then call the landlord and complain about smell again.

record a satanic ritual and let it loop low at your door so thats what she hears when she listens.

bad idea, this is the kind of bitch where the rules only apply to her. having her know that he is doing something against her would be the end of the world and she would actually have a legal case against him and get the restraining order that he hasn't gotten on her yet. you can't let her get the upper hand and you need to stay the victim in these cases. the cops already know she's crazy so that's a big plus right now.

???
your response doesn't seem to be in context

Open the door really fucking fast and break her fucking nose. There's nothing she can do about that because her fat ugly face was pressed against it and you have every right to open your door to leave whenever you want

Call cops for harassment anyway. It will help with the restraining order.

You get restaining order.
She is forced to move to a different place because she can't be within a certain distance.
You find out where she lives now and move in next to her.
She is now forced to move again because she has to oblige to the restraining order.

He means restraining orders are so bad, he could get one on her and force her to move... and then find where she lives and move in next to her and she would be forced to move yet again

Doors open inwards man.

oh shit, my bad haha... it's the thought that counts right??

She's called a litigious complainant and you could easily sue her for harassment, you should too. Sounds like the miserable piece of shit is trying to make you suffer for no reason, don't put up with that shit you don't deserve it.

Welcome to Canada eh
A person call call the cops and accuse them 1,000 times and nothing will ever happen to them because of victims rights and privacy laws.. it sucks

weed is legal medically and the police have been told not to enforce the laws by our PM.
but they are under the legal age so that's a possibility. It would be kinda hypocritical of me though, and i would feel bad.
also her kids would retaliate.
want this but Monday is two days away and again the judge or JP would not do it because she lives across the hall.
the cops will not come for weed unless i say under age. and even then may be nothing if they have any medical condition at all.

Since you've decided to dismiss all the ideas in this thread and not try any of them I would kindly have to say ignore her or fuck off to

Well we didn't know you were in Canada... I thought Canadians were all so nice?!

That could put the axe in all these restraining order ideas, not every country is as pussied out as USA so it might be harder to get one instituted.

I didn't ask you to explain again. I get what you're saying, it's just not in logical context with the preceding discussion.

You won't fucking know that unless you try it you faggot.
And if it doesn't work, take it a step further. When nobody is around provoke her to beat you up and then go to the police. File a assault claim and then go back to the judge. Now that you're beat up by her, the judge will get a lot of flack for dismissing your case and in a way, will be held responsible for her beating you up.
Win win

Kill her if the cops aren't coming

I guess you're retarded then.

I just set one up in the hall 3 hours ago, its hidden
I was thinking plant some heroin so she gets a few years, great medical treatment for mental illness in jail here in Canada. and its what she needs.
In the USA they are like that, here in Canada they look at where the person lives.
yep they do.
wish I had the time and money, but also can't take money from a stone.

I go to /b for help and you guys give me all the legal options that I know about....
>disappointed.
at least I wanna dump old milk and dead animals in her walls from outside....

Actually yeah... beat the fuck out of her and when she calls the cops they won't believe one word

It's a logical continuation on how restaining orders benefit the one who has the restaining order over the one who the restaining order is for.
I mean, it's okay if you didn't get that. Reading comprehension is difficult.

> judge or JP would not do it because she lives across the hall.

That is like telling a woman we aren't gonna do shit that your husband is beating your ass every day into the hospital and threatening to kill you because you live with him.

I think you have to in this case and find more help to get this thing right. If that is a reason to not give out the restraining order your rights are being violated by this judge and he is not making his decision by as how the system is intended to work.

>Buy one of these
>Every time you catch her at your door put earplugs in
>Swing door open super fast (hopefully she'll fall on her ass)
>Blow horn until she retreats
>Repeat ad nauseam

Set up an outside camera to catch her in the act. Document every instance of it, and file a restraining order.

Hell, you could even file a suit against her for harassment and emotional distress.

It's very simple.

Gather evidence.

Do not incriminate yourself by with confrontation.

After you've gotten excessive evidence, you press criminal charges if there are any criminal activity....Or you file a civil lawsuit if there isn't any.

Please go and read the full discussion starting from the op through before replying to a post. At this moment you are simply ignorant or trolling purposefully.

>In the USA they are like that, here in Canada they look at where the person lives.
That's fucking retarded. What if I am actually getting stalked by someone who lives next to me or across the street and I fear for my life?
They won't do jack shit? I knew canada was a country of cucks but this shit is bonkers.

certainly not ignoring, just so much cops have been here now so often they don't come. Restraining order is great but will likely not change much other than I can say GTF away from me.

I was honestly thinking of running a small engine and pumping the exhaust into her apartment

Maybe just fuck with her till she get fed up and leaves?

If she has a car you can put dead fish like anchovies or sardines or whatever in her cabin air filter. She will never find them on her own.

Piss on a plate. Freeze it. Slide it under her door at nights and she will wake up to piss puddles.

Freeze a turd and hide it in inconspicuous places in her place or wherever you have access too.

stuff like that

You should go to bed. It's obviously past your bedtime.

they would do it instantly for domestic violence, but not a chance seeing as its harassment and not violence

quit trying with that edgy trolling underage reddit fag

nice but there are 18 calls of the 26 for noise complaints.....

All of these are fucking retarded and would make the situation worse.

Get your landlords permission to put up a no trespassing sign if its valid and next time you see her outside the door, call the police.

did that a few hours ago, hidden
another reason I'm waiting the weekend i think

Just cunt punch the bitch, OP.
She will call the cops
Cops will facepalm
Even if cops show up nothing will come of it since she cries wolf 5 times a day. Use that as the oportunity to file on her. Go full on victim mode even though the cops are there because she called

I'm honestly concerned for your mental health. Toddlers need at least 16 hours of sleep a day otherwise they get cranky. It's already happening!

no criminal activity at all
cam is set up
26 calls she has made and cops never found nothing

Are you trying to tell me that a dumb cuck who won't even get off his ass to call the cops on this bitch has the balls to try for exhaust poisoning?

Bull-sheeiiitt

>This

Just make sure there are no witnesses and dont leave bruises. Beat her with a sack of oranges or something

I'm not gonna copy paste the whole discussion out for you just because you're a degenerate autist. Shut your retard mouth and fuck off.

1.get really hot peppers
2.grind them up into powder
3.rub some powder onto her door knob

this shit really works

>watch Bad Neighbours

it would not happen until it escalated to violence, at that time obviously the cops would actually deal with it.

Ask if you can get any sort of records from the PD of her phone calls

If you can, this would be a good basis for a civil lawsuit.

Scratch that, was thinking townhouse not apartment complex. As said before, just gather what you can and go through legal routes to get rid of her

No hard feelings. I can just scroll up and read what you said so I'm kinda confused why you'd offer in the first place.

That's fucking dumb and I'm glad I'm not canadian.

Not OP, but I've actually caught a neighbor listening outside my door before at like 3am.

What do you actually do about shit like this? I've asked people and they just tell me to ignore it. Like jesus, someone is literally eavesdropping outside my door, how is that unignorable? If I pulled that shit I would be arrested on the spot.

It's invasion of privacy but good luck proving anything. The only thing to do is confront them and make them feel like an idiot. Scold them, belittle them and call them out on their shit. If you shame them hard enough they'll (usually) stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=NyCGBsH8KDk

Install a camera outside record her then report her

This guy gets it

>the cops have actually stopped coming because there is never anything wrong or illigal going on here

Throw eggs at her the next time you find her listening. When she calls the cops they won't come. If she does it again, repeat. Get your niece or girlfriend to join it. It could be fun for the whole family.

Mark is that you?

....tell us more about this niece

Distill down some nicotine sulfate, put in soda can and "accidentally" still some on her when you pass her in the hall.

*join in

If I were in this situation I would have already clotheslined her with the force of a thousand hulk hogans.
>open door
>arm around throat
>down and out she goes
>call paramedics
>"I was in a hurry and she was just standing there and I slammed into her rushing out my door. I hope she's okay. . ."

thank you

Wrap your cock around her neck like a snake would to kill its prey. Once she's unconscious, go to your local zoo and donate her to the zoo. Problem solved you can thank me later.

How old is this crone

yes I'll need to do that Monday to prove to the judge of the harassment
the cops charge $30 per indecent report and take up to 40 days to provide copies.....

yay
and yes this is likely what i will need to do to get the order that makes her move

>the force of a thousand hulk hogans
Does that mean have hardcore sex with her and release it on gawker yourself

Punchable face: the post.

This. If you haven't done this already then you are a silly.

Open door fast and either let her fall inwards, or dash out "in a rush" and barrel her to shit.

no this is 3 apartments over a empty storefront on the main street, I will be doing legal way

yes men would be arrested , not women
can't make her feel like an idiot she doesn't even know what she's doing is wrong

cam is installed a few hours ago, sadly I'm sure she know I did that.

That's also an idea.
Not the sex part, since she sounds like the all sex is rape type.

>open door, camera in hand
>take pic or pretend to take one
>close door in her face
>"I'm posting your photo all over the internet. Have fun being famous!"

Best to not actually post it if you even took a photo. She won't know that though.

maybe I'll have some video's of her rage
she seriously goes fucking batshit crazy screaming in the hallway every time.

Get a guard dog

That's why you go to her, and you MAKE FUCKING SURE SHE GETS IT.

I told my niece next time she does that record everything. I'm sure she's gonna fuck up my camera in the hall, 100% sure

oh how much i wish

Well, if you're too much of a pussy to confront her you're not gonna get jack shit done.

document this, file a restraining order, also get a gun if your allowed, you never know when paranoid crazy will go to murderous crazy.